ADVERTISEMENT

How many of you guys got your booster?

Another example of Covid fascism.

Pretty sure the states have been tracking who gets vaxxed (Indiana, right wing as they come, does). So much for the threat of some new database.
A big part of the Covid response is tailoring messaging to prioritize promotion of a behavior over prioritizing discussing the actual data/truth.
Perhaps if the majority of people were not damn near illiterate about science we could discuss actual data.

Again. We've been alive the last two years.
Well thank God, or you would be a zombie and we would have to shoot you in the head.

All I heard was really effective for severe illness and death. Much better odds for rolling the dice. So I got three shots, and I roll the dice. I'm not going to a Matt Bevin COVID Party any time soon, but yeah I'll go to a concert now. Heck I'll even venture into church...and have.

One needn't look any further than Greed as a great example of how easily brainwashed liberals can become. They fit in nicely with any cult, as long as it focuses on complete control of their lives.
You're a liar and idiot.

The SCIENTISTS have been basically stepping on rakes constantly since March 2020
I'd say I expected the science to change many times with a novel virus, but Murogan would call me names.

But what do I know...my strategy of laying low, sanitizing the shit out of my hands, and damn near violently protecting my bubble when I had to go somewhere worked. The science is fun to follow some times, but other times you have to have some damn sense.

I'd say I expected the science to change many times with a novel virus, but Murogan would call me names.

But what do I know...my strategy of laying low, sanitizing the shit out of my hands, and damn near violently protecting my bubble when I had to go somewhere worked. The science is fun to follow some times, but other times you have to have some damn sense.. 2 years to give up is a lot.

I don't know to each their own but 2 years is a lot to give up.

This country is changed forever now. From the work ethic to the fear mongering to govt control.

• Haha
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
If it takes an MD to know with new viruses comes evolving knowledge, our state of science education is even worse than I thought.
Nothing that's been happening from our government and CDC is based on "evolving knowledge".

They've been playing guessing games and then when their guesses were shown to be false they've doubled down with the mantra SCIENCE as if it has magical powers.

Nothing that's been happening from our government and CDC is based on "evolving knowledge".

They've been playing guessing games and then when their guesses were shown to be false they've doubled down with the mantra SCIENCE as if it has magical powers.
All you have to do is look at the wonderful science behind shifting to 5 days of quarantine.

But what do I know...my strategy of laying low, sanitizing the shit out of my hands, and damn near violently protecting my bubble when I had to go somewhere worked. The science is fun to follow some times, but other times you have to have some damn sense.
I just think it's sad that you gave up your life. You do you, pal. I didn't change anything and I'm thriving. No masks, no vaccine, no distancing, no canceled holidays. Continued to shake hands and hug my parents.

Being paralyzed by fear will yield self-fulfilling results.

If it takes an MD to know with new viruses comes evolving knowledge, our state of science education is even worse than I thought.
It's not some alien virus, it's a SARS coronavirus. It's so similar to original SARS that people in SE Asia had cross-immunity.

270416439_10168577230205354_4477348109732042520_n.jpg

Also Aaron Rodgers: fvck my teammates, I am gonna break the team rules because I am a selfish.

There are other ways to get information than from the evil gubmint and the CDC. It's almost like there are a lot of scientists and researchers that publish...who knew?
I just think it's sad that you gave up your life.
I don't think I gave up shit. It's not like anything was going on anyways. I did give up looking at all the sauces at Kroger for five minutes while thinking about what I could do with them, and I stopped going to Best Buy just to look at shit and not buy anything. I still worked, still went for drives in the country, still visited my daughter, still chased storms, still drank beer, and kept on having sex with my wife. Life is good. We did save a shitload of money with concerts and ball games being canceled or not allowing spectators.

C'mon, you are friends with me on Facebook. I am B-O-R-I-N-G. My three biggest hobbies? Hiking alone, driving alone, and storm chasing alone.

Probably the best part of my strategy was social distancing. Keeping motherfvckers out of my bubble at the store. I'm not fond of strangers as it is (strange dogs are OK, I like meeting new dogs). Kroger took away the baskets (dumb) so I always got a big cart and that kept the unwashed at bay (good).
It's not some alien virus, it's a SARS coronavirus.
So they are epidemiologically the same? Because that's half the thing right there.

Oddly, as a social scientist it is probably the part that most interests me. A virus has to be contagious enough yet not so deadly to really get the ballgame going. A virulent virus that burns out? Not as interesting. An outbreak of something with only 8500 cases? Pffft.
It's so similar to original SARS that people in SE Asia had cross-immunity.
But it still killed a bunch of Chinese commies.

Anyone really believe the CCP's numbers? Either authoritarianism gets shit done (plausible) or they are lying (likely).

You think that maybe exposure, immune response, and antibodies to any of the coronaviruses that infect humans might be important, and not just SARS? There's research into that, you know.* Fun fact: about 20% of cases of "the common cold" are caused by coronaviruses. Maybe we really are just culling the herd.

* https://www.nature.com/articles/s41392-021-00490-x

All you have to do is look at the wonderful science behind shifting to 5 days of quarantine.
If you ever needed proof we live in a plutocracy....

I'm still the only one who thinks it was fake.

I sit alone out in desolate places in Mason County. Waiting for a real disease like pancreatic cancer.

BeTtEr gEt mOrE MaNdAtEs

NYC had 40,000 new cases today, and climbing exponentially. The "vaccine" is a complete disaster. Failure is too kind; it's actually making people more susceptible to the virus.

Here's a great video that got the inventor of mRNA vaccine technology kicked off twitter today. He's going to be on JRE tomorrow though, so now he's audience is even bigger.

I am vaccinated, I have also had my booster, exactly ZERO side effects. I thought masks were not effective at preventing Covid but I wore the mask during mandates and didn’t miss anything in the last 2 years with the exception of concerts and games that were cancelled. I flew for work and pleasure. You know what wearing that stupid mask never felt restrictive and I sure as hell didn’t feel like I was giving up my freedom anymore than wearing a shirt or shoes going in a restaurant.

Also these last 2 years I’ve seen 10 people who I knew personally that have died of Covid, one of those people was 50 and in good health(Raoul and I were both friends of her.) 5 of the people that I knew died were older but none of them would have died if not for Covid but I know old people don’t count because they are going to die anyways. The other 5 were 50 and under, 3 were in good health and 2 had pre existing conditions and once again we know if they have a pre existing condition f ‘‘em let them die right!

All of these people died pre vaccine and never had the choice of taking the vaccine or not. Something tells me if taking a vaccine meant not having to go through the agonizing death that Covid brings they would have done the shot.

I also have had 3 friends recently spend over a month in ICU. 2 are still there and one got out recently and is OK. The one who recently got out was a major anti vaccine guy. He’s felt Covid was a joke and every anti vaccine or Covid is a hoax post that has been on my Facebook he always commented on it or liked it if he wasn’t posting about it himself. He feels a bit different now. The other 2, one is 55 and has MS so she has a tough go of it anyways and covid has made it much worse. Lastly a friend of mines fiancé is still in icu, they feel he will make it but he’s facing a ton of rehab in his future and they don’t know the long lasting damage. He wasn’t an anti vax person he is 40 in great shape, eats healthy the whole nine so he felt he didn’t need it. He feels differently now.

I’ll be honest with you guys there are many of you on here that I have loved reading your posts over the years and I agree with the majority of things you believe. But your views on Covid disappoints me at the highest level. I can assure you Covid is far from a joke and is as far from a cold as you can possibly get. I really hope none of you guys get it and if you do I hope its asymptomatic.

I am vaccinated, I have also had my booster, exactly ZERO side effects. I thought masks were not effective at preventing Covid but I wore the mask during mandates and didn’t miss anything in the last 2 years with the exception of concerts and games that were cancelled. I flew for work and pleasure. You know what wearing that stupid mask never felt restrictive and I sure as hell didn’t feel like I was giving up my freedom anymore than wearing a shirt or shoes going in a restaurant.

Also these last 2 years I’ve seen 10 people who I knew personally that have died of Covid, one of those people was 50 and in good health(Raoul and I were both friends of her.) 5 of the people that I knew died were older but none of them would have died if not for Covid but I know old people don’t count because they are going to die anyways. The other 5 were 50 and under, 3 were in good health and 2 had pre existing conditions and once again we know if they have a pre existing condition f ‘‘em let them die right!

All of these people died pre vaccine and never had the choice of taking the vaccine or not. Something tells me if taking a vaccine meant not having to go through the agonizing death that Covid brings they would have done the shot.

I also have had 3 friends recently spend over a month in ICU. 2 are still there and one got out recently and is OK. The one who recently got out was a major anti vaccine guy. He’s felt Covid was a joke and every anti vaccine or Covid is a hoax post that has been on my Facebook he always commented on it or liked it if he wasn’t posting about it himself. He feels a bit different now. The other 2, one is 55 and has MS so she has a tough go of it anyways and covid has made it much worse. Lastly a friend of mines fiancé is still in icu, they feel he will make it but he’s facing a ton of rehab in his future and they don’t know the long lasting damage. He wasn’t an anti vax person he is 40 in great shape, eats healthy the whole nine so he felt he didn’t need it. He feels differently now.

I’ll be honest with you guys there are many of you on here that I have loved reading your posts over the years and I agree with the majority of things you believe. But your views on Covid disappoints me at the highest level. I can assure you Covid is far from a joke and is as far from a cold as you can possibly get. I really hope none of you guys get it and if you do I hope its asymptomatic.

Like alzheimer's disease, SIDS and type II diabetes, Covid is a threat for some folks, and not for others.

I know one person who died from Covid, and he was obese and double vaccinated. I'm not pausing my life for years to provide a false sense of security to the metabolically unfit. As we're seeing now with nearly a half million new cases today alone (a new world record!), the vaccine has malfunctioned and is actually fueling the spread. In the video I posted above you can see how Pfizer cooked the books in their expedited clinical trials, and even wiped out the control group (similar to what the CDC is trying to do with universal uptake).

I had covid; it was less severe than a mild cold. I'm moving on and never taking an experimental medicine for a disease that poses me no risk.

Reactions: SamSwimmer
Who said Covid was a joke?

Distrusting the political and incompetent government and pointing out their constant disingenuousness and knowledgeable lies is not the same thing as denying people died from covid.

Also, making the point covid is not the black death is also not denying people died from/with covid.

Your government in league with the Chinese government killed millions of people worldwide thanks to Fauci's gain of function research and the criminal lab leak.

All of their mitigation efforts have proven themselves failures over and over again.

This stuff ain't hard to see.

Who said Covid was a joke?

Distrusting the political and incompetent government and pointing out their constant disingenuousness and knowledgeable lies is not the same thing as denying people died from covid.

Also, making the point covid is not the black death is also not denying people died from/with covid.

Your government in league with the Chinese government killed millions of people worldwide thanks to Fauci's gain of function research and the criminal lab leak.

All of their mitigation efforts have proven themselves failures over and over again.

This stuff ain't hard to see.
You're an idiot.

I am not willing to give up my country, my freedom, and our way of life over it. There are dictator types in this country that would do it. That's no joke either.

• Haha
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
We still have people wiping surfaces down even though it was proven 20 months ago that it didn't spread via touch.
and the plastic shields at the register. The virus can't go around, over tope of them, or through the hole for the credit card. Oh wait, don't forget to sign the credit card slip and everybody touch it and the credit card machines. Share the same pen.

I gave them the benefit of the doubt. Then, we are doing things that just don't make sense.

If Fauci and his ilk and Chinese were not in bed together we would not have gone threw this. War criminals and traitors.

Last edited:
Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT