ADVERTISEMENT

I had a British Friend Back Around The Year 2000 Warn Me

Excellent find. Herdman is 100% right when it comes to the topic at hand, but some on this very board are pulling an Obama and turning their head to the problem. That plays right into the hand the peace loving religion is pulling throughout Europe.

Did anybody ever answer Herdman's question? He's asked it 4 or 5 times already.

monkeys.jpg

I bet most of you won't wake up until Mohammad is Mayor of Webster Springs.
They won't answer it. The want to get into semantics over the numbers on the copy and paste I did originally. I have also provided them an article from Pew Research which they also will not address.

They can't bring themselves to admit there is a problem with Muslim immigration in Europe and that we could be facing a similar issue here.

There are problems worldwide with those have been radicalized, but I'm not one of those ignorant folks that paints all Muslims with a broad brush.
Let's say it is 1% of the Muslim population. Do you think that is an issue? How about 1% radicalized and another 10% that won't report them or clean it up?

You have to adopt these rules to be socially acceptable. There's no changing their minds. These utopians on here either figure they'll be lucky enough to avoid the worst or they're too airheaded to think that deep.

Tough call, I'd go 55/45 the latter.

Let's say it is 1% of the Muslim population. Do you think that is an issue? How about 1% radicalized and another 10% that won't report them or clean it up?

No, it is not an issue to me. The number of radical Muslims in both your hypothetical questions is 29600, which translates to .04% of the entire population of the United Kingdom.

Just out of curiosity, herdman, how many attacks over the last few years have been carried out by radical Islamists in the United Kingdom, and how many deaths have occurred due to those attacks?

No, it is not an issue to me. The number of radical Muslims in both your hypothetical questions is 29600, which translates to .04% of the entire population of the United Kingdom.

Just out of curiosity, herdman, how many attacks over the last few years have been carried out by radical Islamists in the United Kingdom, and how many deaths have occurred due to those attacks?

I am talking world population. But, we can narrow it down to the UK. That is still a large number of radicals. Not to mention the drain on their welfare system. 28% of Muslims in a poll 11 years ago hoped the UK would become an Islamic State. that is a large segment of the population. So, my 1% number is rather low.

I am not going to look up the number of attacks. I have a deal to close today. That being said, look at the total picture of what radical Islam does to the economies, trade, way of life, etc. It is an issue.

I am talking world population. But, we can narrow it down to the UK. That is still a large number of radicals. Not to mention the drain on their welfare system. 28% of Muslims in a poll 11 years ago hoped the UK would become an Islamic State. that is a large segment of the population. So, my 1% number is rather low.

I am not going to look up the number of attacks. I have a deal to close today. That being said, look at the total picture of what radical Islam does to the economies, trade, way of life, etc. It is an issue.

Could I get a link the poll you're citing?

Just for verification purposes, I'd also like to see your numbers on the welfare system and the use of it by Muslims.

Could I get a link the poll you're citing?

Just for verification purposes, I'd also like to see your numbers on the welfare system and the use of it by Muslims.
Look the stuff up yourself. Make your own conclusions. The google thing and internet are right there. Reminds me of the latest generation saying look it up for me. Hell , info of the world is right there.

The thing about it is, we voted on November 8 that we didn't want them to come here. Message was sent, wall was built. This whole thing is just TV trying to fight it.

As we have now seen, TV is bullshit. The real world, the real America says we don't want to live in West Iraq.

Look the stuff up yourself. Make your own conclusions. The google thing and internet are right there. Reminds me of the latest generation saying look it up for me. Hell , info of the world is right there.

Until proven otherwise, that's just a long-winded way of saying "I'm full of shit".

You threw out poll numbers, and mentioned the drain on the welfare system. I'm asking you to back it up.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU

Your entire argument in this thread was based on fake news. It's entirely reasonable for somebody to ask for your source when you continue to present statistics on this topic.

We are waiting. Don't make this be the second nominee for June's dumbest post of the month.

You need to sell this as if these %s were polar bears dying or ice caps melting before they get concerned.

I'd like to know how the cool people deal with having to smell and listen to towelheads. Admittedly, I have a very heightened sense of smell. Along with the brightness of the lights, thinking everybody's yelling when they talk, etc.

But DAMN them towelheads stink.

And they talk like they're about to chop off your head. Yell in Arabic, ma ha da da, cutta ya head offa, Allah Akbar.

Your entire argument in this thread was based on fake news. It's entirely reasonable for somebody to ask for your source when you continue to present statistics on this topic.

We are waiting. Don't make this be the second nominee for June's dumbest post of the month.
Go ahead if you want. I didn't go to the hood to buy a used cell phone. Dumbest post ever

I can't find a damn thing about welfare in your link. Care to quote that source you provided or is it just another bullshit statistic you threw out, then faked a source that had nothing to do with it?
I said they were a drain on the welfare system. I also said 28 percent wanted an Islamic state. The link I provided has the 28 percent figure for an Islamic state about half way down the article. That is what they asked for.

As for welfare. Damn look it up. Google.com

That is lIke saying immigrants don't cost our welfare system. Common knowledge.

You are deflecting.

You are deflecting.

No, you're being a moron. Random asked to see the numbers you were using for the welfare system and use of it by Muslims. Your link didn't show that. You should have avoided this thread after you were called out for posting a Facebook graphic that was made by a 12 year old.

No, you're being a moron. Random asked to see the numbers you were using for the welfare system and use of it by Muslims. Your link didn't show that. You should have avoided this thread after you were called out for posting a Facebook graphic that was made by a 12 year old.
What actual number did I assign the welfare state ?

People make these towelheads out like they're going to come here and all be brain surgeons. A lot of them are real stupid. Even the Japs. You think they're the smartest people in the world.

Ever see them out on the road? Holy cow, terrible drivers. Saw one the other day who had all day to make this right on red. Would not do it. Sat there and stared like an idiot after the plant closed. We all waited.

Like I said before, they're not that good. We already have enough idiots here. Why ship in more? How about we at least give them a state test like we do the kids? If you can pass the 9th grade state test, we'll let you in. You fail, you stay in your sand dune. I bet 80 percent would fail it, probably more.

See, that wasn't so hard. Granted, I didn't see the sample size in what you linked, nor did I see how the question was posed, but that's ok.

On the other hand, there was a 2015 survey commissioned by Channel 4 and conducted by ICM Unlimited that asked British Muslims multiple questions for a special entitled "What Muslims really think". There were 1081 Muslims surveyed.

One question of note, related to what you posted:

As you may know, Islamic State, also known as ISIS (PRONOUNCED: i-sis) or ISIL (PRONOUNCED: i-sil) is an extremist rebel group which controls territory in Iraq and Syria and has operations in other areas of the Middle East, North Africa and South Asia. Its stated objective is to establish a ‘Caliphate’, or an Islamic state, led by a group of religious authorities under a supreme leader. Regardless of how it is going about achieving this, to what extent do you support or oppose the objective to create an Islamic state?

Only 7% of the respondents said that they supported it, with just 2% saying they "Strongly Supported" the objective of creating an Islamic state.

Another question of note, which was a followup to the previous one:

And to what extent do you support or oppose the way in which Islamic State/ ISIS/ ISIL is trying to establish a Caliphate?

Only 3% of the respondents supported the way that ISIS operated, with only 1% strongly supporting.

You can find a link to the survey here:

https://www.icmunlimited.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Mulims-full-suite-data-plus-topline.pdf

People make these towelheads out like they're going to come here and all be brain surgeons. A lot of them are real stupid. Even the Japs. You think they're the smartest people in the world.

Ever see them out on the road? Holy cow, terrible drivers. Saw one the other day who had all day to make this right on red. Would not do it. Sat there and stared like an idiot after the plant closed. We all waited.

Like I said before, they're not that good. We already have enough idiots here. Why ship in more? How about we at least give them a state test like we do the kids? If you can pass the 9th grade state test, we'll let you in. You fail, you stay in your sand dune. I bet 80 percent would fail it, probably more.

Yet a Jap just won the Indy 500. So at least one of them can drive.

You just want them here for the utopia. Whether they're here or not, that will never exist. They're just like everybody else. Come here looking for other Japs to hang around. Most people don't really want to be around a whole bunch of different kinds of people.

Only 7% of the respondents said that they supported it, with just 2% saying they "Strongly Supported" the objective of creating an Islamic state

Yet we shouldn't ignore, much smaller %s of groups within society who also have the ability to dictate public perception and overall policy direction in this country.

Yet we shouldn't ignore, much smaller %s of groups within society who also have the ability to dictate public perception and overall policy direction in this country.

Which groups are you referring to?

In fact, where in the hell are you even going with this in a discussion about British Muslims?

Which groups are you referring to?

In fact, where in the hell are you even going with this in a discussion about British Muslims?

Just saying, your rational is to dismiss an opinion on a public policy or direction of such based on a % of population, yet....much smaller % of populations almost always control the direction or narrative of public policy, desiring their demands be met. Why is that?

Just saying, your rational is to dismiss an opinion on a public policy or direction of such based on a % of population, yet....much smaller % of populations almost always control the direction or narrative of public policy, desiring their demands be met. Why is that?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but before I posted anything using a percentage of population, didn't herdman produce the original "28% of British Muslims" number, and then throw out a hypothetical "1% of all Muslims" question in order to reinforce his own opinion?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but before I posted anything using a percentage of population, didn't herdman produce the original "28% of British Muslims" number, and then throw out a hypothetical "1% of all Muslims" question in order to reinforce his own opinion?
death-penalty-for-leaving-islam.png

You just want them here for the utopia.

I just want them to cook me food.

But I have to say I have never met a rude Asian immigrant. I can't say the same for hillbillies. And I have never met an Asian immigrant that didn't push their kids to excel in school and be good, productive Americans. Can't say the same for hillbillies, again.

That's a drastic, drastic exaggeration.

What group of people in the U.S. account for less than 2% of the population yet have the ability to dictate "overall policy direction?" Will disenfranchised groups of less than 2% have a single, individual policy be supported or addressed in their favor? Sure. But that isn't being done because of their voice or power. It is being done because a much larger group who support that disenfranchised group are fighting for the cause.

78% of Muslim women in England not working and receiving free housing.
63% of Muslim men in England not working and receiving free housing.

I'll wait . . .

Good luck.

He's busy posting charts and graphs that don't even include the United Kingdom.

78% of Muslim women in England not working and receiving free housing.
63% of Muslim men in England not working and receiving free housing.

I'll wait . . .
Go ahead and wait. Tell you what. Why don't you find the info and post it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT