ADVERTISEMENT

I had a British Friend Back Around The Year 2000 Warn Me

Go ahead and wait. Tell you what. Why don't you find the info and post it.

You really struggle with this. You should have ran away from this thread after your first post was exposed.

You make a claim.
The evidence you make for your claim is shown to be horrible incorrect.
You then make more claims.
You are questioned on the source for those claims.
You tell others to find the source that you used.
You get laughed at.

Let me try.

Me: "Herdman has a 2" crank."
Herdman: Posts picture of his crank next to a ruler proving that it is actually 3"
Me: "Well, Herdman only has one testicle."
Herdman: "Prove it- what is your source for that info?"
Me: "Find your own damn source!"

You really struggle with this. You should have ran away from this thread after your first post was exposed.

You make a claim.
The evidence you make for your claim is shown to be horrible incorrect.
You then make more claims.
You are questioned on the source for those claims.
You tell others to find the source that you used.
You get laughed at.

Let me try.

Me: "Herdman has a 2" crank."
Herdman: Posts picture of his crank next to a ruler proving that it is actually 3"
Me: "Well, Herdman only has one testicle."
Herdman: "Prove it- what is your source for that info?"
Me: "Find your own damn source!"
I will use your numbers. Go ahead

I will use your numbers. Go ahead

I wasn't the one who made the claim!

Let me play this game again:

Me: "Herdman's daughter is a huge slvt. She has slept with 300 guys."
Herdman: "No, she took a lie-detector test which shows that she hasn't slept with 300 guys."
Me: "Ok, then I will use your numbers to talk about how big of a slvt she is."

See, I am not the one who made the claim. You made the claim, used false numbers to defend that claim, and then put the burden on me to provide proof to support YOUR argument.

confidence-in-osama-bin-laden.png

To be fair, ISIS pays better. I'm glad too, so we kill those sick bastards that our USA SJWs' love so much.

Like, I said several times, they dislike them as much as any American. Just a dog and pony show portraying different. Plus votes for liberals.

Multi-culture, my ass. I doubt too many libs on this board would want their daughter getting pregnant by an ISIS fighter, or, even a Muslim.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but before I posted anything using a percentage of population, didn't herdman produce the original "28% of British Muslims" number, and then throw out a hypothetical "1% of all Muslims" question in order to reinforce his own opinion?

Were you not being dismissive of Herdmans concerns because "only 7%...."????

I wasn't the one who made the claim!

Let me play this game again:

Me: "Herdman's daughter is a huge slvt. She has slept with 300 guys."
Herdman: "No, she took a lie-detector test which shows that she hasn't slept with 300 guys."
Me: "Ok, then I will use your numbers to talk about how big of a slvt she is."

See, I am not the one who made the claim. You made the claim, used false numbers to defend that claim, and then put the burden on me to provide proof to support YOUR argument.
I am willing to use your numbers. Thanks.

Were you not being dismissive of Herdmans concerns because "only 7%...."????

That didn't answer my question, but I should have expected that.

I was dismissive of how he presented his argument. Throwing out random numbers and not backing it up, using a copy/paste from some random Facebook page, and using hypothetical situations isn't exactly the best way to make your point.

herdman asked us to address the issue, so I gave my response in the form of the survey from 2015.

Why? Because you never answer a question in a thread?

You even quoted the question I asked in one of your replies:

Just saying, your rational is to dismiss an opinion on a public policy or direction of such based on a % of population, yet....much smaller % of populations almost always control the direction or narrative of public policy, desiring their demands be met. Why is that?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but before I posted anything using a percentage of population, didn't herdman produce the original "28% of British Muslims" number, and then throw out a hypothetical "1% of all Muslims" question in order to reinforce his own opinion?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT