ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting how important life is

Originally posted by WiiWii:
...when it is a police officer that loses it.

Just sayin...
Posted from Rivals Mobile
So you advocate a guy robbing a conveninece store, punching and assualting the clerk and then acting aggressive toward cops? That's acceptable behavior? WOW!

You people are so easy to enflame. Did I say any of those things? Nope. I simply made an observation that the NYC police department seems to react very differently when a tragedy happens like this weekend as compared to a black man being suffocated to death for selling cigarettes.

Brings to mind the signs I saw in Broadway that said, "Black lives matter!"

In my mind, all lives matter.

Now go ahead and explode some more...I know you will.

You are an idiot. If you can't see the difference then there is no hope for you.

What percent chance do you have of getting killed at your job? These cops are arresting and going after CRIMINALS! So now police must worry even more about being murdered for doing their job.

You're right. It's very unfortunate all around. The solution is that all life needs to be respected and the police force needs to understand that they need the respect & trust of the community, not just their fear.
Simple to say, much more complex to achieve.

It starts, however, with holding the officers accountable when they go too far. Something that had not been happening.

Bullish!t the thugs that choose to fight and argue with cops need to learn respect. If you follow a cops orders you won't get shot Respect is a 2 wat street and whether you like it or not do what cops say.

Ya Volt! You would fit right in in a totalitarian country. Those who live under the dElusion that that could never happen here, need only read this board...

No it's common fvcking sense. it's not even close to supporting a totalitarian state by saying follow police instructions. It's more ong the lines of not want to get shot.

You know what is funny? Twice in my life I have been arrested, yet never have I been assaulted by a police officer.

You know why I was not beaten or shot? Because I STFU and followed lawful police orders, then let an attorney handle it. The charge that was complete bullshit? Dismissed. The one I deserved? Pleaded down. That is what rational, intelligent, non-thugs do. Why? Because rational, intelligent, non-thugs know and underatand the police will kick your ass if you choose to fight them, the police are doing a job, they are not stormtroopers out to get you, and have a certain level of respect for the rules of society.

Totalitarianism my ass. These thugs wouldn't last a day in a totalitarian society.

The cops who are actually involved in criminal behavior? **** them. Throw them in prison. Get shot after you try to disarm a cop? **** you. Your fat ass dies after resisting arrest and escalating a situation? Sorry, Charlie.

Weewee, you got a lot of learning let to do in life. I don't know how old you are, I would guess early 20s, but it's amazing how much clarity time brings to one's views.

Cops take the killing of cops very seriously for a couple of reasons. First, they are cops. If someone was going around executing bankers I would take that a little more seriously than if someone was going around and executing lawyers. That's just common sense. Second, cops are overwhelmingly outnumbered by criminals. They have to maintain the illusion of control in order to keep society functioning on an acceptable level. It's why the death penalty for killing cops is a fairly standard punishment across the US.

The wii one is either the dumbest MF currently on this board, or is the worlds shittiest troll. Too close to call really.

Originally posted by marshallsig:
The wii one is either the dumbest MF currently on this board, or is the worlds shittiest troll. Too close to call really.
I think Wee Wee and Dtard are twins that were separated at birth.

Wee Wee is living proof that abortions are not 100% effective.

This post was edited on 12/22 10:13 PM by Marine03

Banker you know so little about me and even less about life. Cops protect their own. Plain and simple. If they are shot, they react very strongly, if they over react and kill someone well they protect their own then too.

They think that they are above the law.,,not all of them but many of them.

No shit they protect their own. Military guys protect their own major league baseball players protect their own cpas protect their own. You truly are clueless about this entire thing.

In both cases, if the black thug had obeyed the law and left people alone, every one involved would still be alive.

They need to stop trying to be Tupac and start trying to be a doctor, attorney, or any kind of contributing member of society.

Originally posted by HFF-SLTX:
None of your business

= Banker was correct!!!
Many young people, especially the ones full of p*** and vinegar, have no clue how stupid they sound. I always get a kick out of the ones who think that THEY are the enlightened ones. It's embarrassing for them and they don't even know it.

Originally posted by GK4Herd:

Originally posted by HFF-SLTX:
None of your business

= Banker was correct!!!
Many young people, especially the ones full of p*** and vinegar, have no clue how stupid they sound. I always get a kick out of the ones who think that THEY are the enlightened ones. It's embarrassing for them and they don't even know it.
This. I'm 33 now. I was 21 when I first started posting on here. If I read some of my posts from 12 years ago I would want to smack myself.

I had to come out of retirement for this one...

Buddy, you are one worthless piece of sh!t.

You really think that law enforcement officers go around and look for people to shoot and kill? You have no clue what is like to be a policeman, or what they think or feel.

Most police officers are there for the sole purpose of trying to make peoples lives better. You know, trying to get the meth heads out of the communities. Getting children away from molesters. Rescuing women who have lived through hell as her man beats her and she has no way to defend herself.

I have family and friends who are in Law enforcement, and I have never heard one say that they enjoy it when some jack off gets mouthy and tries to resist arrest. Or when some drug pusher is speeding through downtown risking everyones lives, have they said it was awesome.

But I have seen tears when officers had to describe the poor living conditions that children were subjected too. I have seen the pride they have when they can contribute to schools, churches, hospitals etc. I have heard the frustration in their voices when they had to inform mothers that their child has passed in a wreck or suicide.

If you think you are some grand flag carrier for Mike Brown, then I am sorry, you are buying into lies and half truths told by ignorant people who are only trying to stir confusion.

Facts are that Officer Wilson did not set out that day to shoot an African American in broad daylight. Never before in the line of duty had Officer Wilson had to discharge his weapon at anytime, through countless arrests and dispatches. The call he was on before the "incident". . he was with paramedics trying to save the life of a little African American girl.

Final point.... you have a .04% chance of being killed by an officer during arrest. of that .04% chance, 98% are provoked or accidental (car wreck).

Sorry for my epic rant...this one really rubbed me the wrong way.

Merry Christmas everyone, including the douche who started this thread.

Equal justice for all - let the cop killers investigate themselves.

Originally posted by herdfan429:
Bullish!t the thugs that choose to fight and argue with cops need to learn respect. If you follow a cops orders you won't get shot Respect is a 2 wat street and whether you like it or not do what cops say.
So sayth the white cracker from appalachia... LOL...

Originally posted by WhenTheThunderRolls:

I had to come out of retirement for this one...

Buddy, you are one worthless piece of sh!t.

You really think that law enforcement officers go around and look for people to shoot and kill? You have no clue what is like to be a policeman, or what they think or feel.

Most police officers are there for the sole purpose of trying to make peoples lives better. You know, trying to get the meth heads out of the communities. Getting children away from molesters. Rescuing women who have lived through hell as her man beats her and she has no way to defend herself.

I have family and friends who are in Law enforcement, and I have never heard one say that they enjoy it when some jack off gets mouthy and tries to resist arrest. Or when some drug pusher is speeding through downtown risking everyones lives, have they said it was awesome.

But I have seen tears when officers had to describe the poor living conditions that children were subjected too. I have seen the pride they have when they can contribute to schools, churches, hospitals etc. I have heard the frustration in their voices when they had to inform mothers that their child has passed in a wreck or suicide.

If you think you are some grand flag carrier for Mike Brown, then I am sorry, you are buying into lies and half truths told by ignorant people who are only trying to stir confusion.

Facts are that Officer Wilson did not set out that day to shoot an African American in broad daylight. Never before in the line of duty had Officer Wilson had to discharge his weapon at anytime, through countless arrests and dispatches. The call he was on before the "incident". . he was with paramedics trying to save the life of a little African American girl.

Final point.... you have a .04% chance of being killed by an officer during arrest. of that .04% chance, 98% are provoked or accidental (car wreck).

Sorry for my epic rant...this one really rubbed me the wrong way.

Merry Christmas everyone, including the douche who started this thread.
WTTRs... And for ever 100 good cops there are bad cops as well that get off harrassing people... Hell, HPD had an officer that has like fire his weapon in the line of duty over three times... Most LE Officers never fire thier weapon in the line of duty... Much less shoot or even kill someone...

To think there is not a problem between the LE community and minority communite in some Cities is just being ignorant.

To just blindly support LE over minority citizens or as some of the more subtle racist like to call them "thugs" is being ignorant as well.

We have a race problem in this Country.

And yes all lives matter...

This post was edited on 12/23 1:03 PM by pj(HN)

This post was edited on 12/23 1:05 PM by pj(HN)

I love how the liberals on here (most of you) ALWAYS take the wrong side in cases like this. It's like clockwork. Are you guys that blind?

And you come always defer a big govt authoritarian police state above freedom and justice.

Interesting how you have to take it to racial problem in this country. Always got to go there because you have nothing else.

Never did I say all cops are good and they all are innocent. No one believes that. Of course there are bad apples. However, there are way more good than bad.

By the way, if you are under the assumption that all cops are out to get you...then you are part of the problem...heck you are the problem.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT