ADVERTISEMENT

Iran

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Heating up, just like this board. Mined tankers yesterday.

Messing with the free flow of oil is a dangerous move.

Yet the Japanese and guys on the boat dispute the U.S.’ claim. Iran also vehemently denies it.

And it’s happened while the Japanese prime minister just happened to be meeting with the Ayatollah to diffuse the situation between Iran and the U.S. How convenient for the sake of the U.S., huh?

Iran would have to be the dumbest country in the world to do that during those meetings.

Iran would have to be the dumbest country in the world to do that during those meetings.

IRG has been known to act on its own. Then again, Iran has been known to do dumb shit.

Either way, if the boat in the video is truly Iranian, they are responsible, freelancers or not. And any boat that gets near one of our naval ships is going to be sank, period. No chances will be taken.

Yet the Japanese and guys on the boat dispute the U.S.’ claim. Iran also vehemently denies it.

And it’s happened while the Japanese prime minister just happened to be meeting with the Ayatollah to diffuse the situation between Iran and the U.S. How convenient for the sake of the U.S., huh?

You must be watching different news than me

Not surprised the liberals are supporting the Mullahs.

Unbelievable, but not surprising.

Damn.

Im sure you support the fake attack that kicked off the Vietnam War or the fake attack that kicked off the Spanish-American War.

Whats going on is just from the American playbook. Fake an attack to jump into a war right before an election year.

L6OQVwZ.jpg

Reactions: cottrell75

So many holes with your attempt. Where is the proof it is an Iranian military boat/personnel? Where is the proof they launched the attack?

But let's add some common sense to this.

What does Iran get out of those two boat attacks? What would they possibly gain by doing that?

Why, of all times, would Iran do that to a JAPANESE boat with a JAPANESE crew when Japan's prime minister is in Iran meeting with the Ayatollah to diffuse tension between the U.S. and Iran? Hell, they wouldn't dare attack a U.S. entity during that time let alone a fvcking Japanese entity when the prime minister is meeting with them!

Is the boat an Iranian boat with Iranians? Possibly. Did that boat/personnel launch the attack? Possibly. Did it come from the Ayatollah? Almost assuredly not.

This is the problem with an administration where lies are standard operating procedure......can they be believed/trusted. Add to lies.....the fact that John Bolton, part of W's WMD debacle as well as a vocal advocate of Iran regime change...is involved in this effort.

Also, I believe the agreement with Iran could have been handled a better. No country responds well to public threats - that was done for the benefit of Trump's chest-thumping base. Perhaps our greatest president is famous for saying, "walk softly and carry a big stick." That's no where to be found in the conduct of this administration.

I fear we've pushed Iran into a corner where retaliation is viewed as their best or only play.

So many holes with your attempt. Where is the proof it is an Iranian military boat/personnel? Where is the proof they launched the attack?

But let's add some common sense to this.

What does Iran get out of those two boat attacks? What would they possibly gain by doing that?

Why, of all times, would Iran do that to a JAPANESE boat with a JAPANESE crew when Japan's prime minister is in Iran meeting with the Ayatollah to diffuse tension between the U.S. and Iran? Hell, they wouldn't dare attack a U.S. entity during that time let alone a fvcking Japanese entity when the prime minister is meeting with them!

Is the boat an Iranian boat with Iranians? Possibly. Did that boat/personnel launch the attack? Possibly. Did it come from the Ayatollah? Almost assuredly not.
Holes in my attempt? that is CNN and the video and intelligence shows it. Most every expert, except you, greed, and Fever, agree with what is being reported.

This is the problem with an administration where lies are standard operating procedure......can they be believed/trusted. Add to lies.....the fact that John Bolton, part of W's WMD debacle as well as a vocal advocate of Iran regime change...is involved in this effort.

Also, I believe the agreement with Iran could have been handled a better. No country responds well to public threats - that was done for the benefit of Trump's chest-thumping base. Perhaps our greatest president is famous for saying, "walk softly and carry a big stick." That's no where to be found in the conduct of this administration.

I fear we've pushed Iran into a corner where retaliation is viewed as their best or only play.
Blame America and call the US Navy liars.

Blame America and call the US Navy liars.
Their Commander in Chief has lied over 10,000 times in the last two years. The Navy covered up part of the USS John McCain and wouldn't allow its sailors to attend a Trump speech....that was supposedly at the direction of some white house staffer. How do you think they'd respond to someone with rank?

It's not difficult to see how this thing could be concocted.

Time to smell the Joe in that mug you posted of Trump photo-shopped as a US GI. BTW, Photoshopping is the only way to see that draft dodger in Government Issue uniform....and he's disrespected those who've served and sacrificed.

The fish stinks from the head down.

I wasn't sure talking about the bomb removal you idiot.

Says the person that is commenting on things in the news without, you know, checking the news.

It's pretty obvious Iran would not remove a mine they did not place there, especially when it could have some kind of tamper-resistance.

You are fine to question that is actually what they are doing in that video. At the same time, if there was a mine that did not detonate on the side of the ship, you can bet your ass the US Navy was aware of it.

https://twitter.com/bellingcat

I think there is no question the boat in the video is Iranian. The question is what was it doing.

And as I said, it may even be Iranians an Iranian boat. But as nobody here has been able to answer, is what benefit does the Iranian government have from doing that? Why do that to a Japanese ship at exactly the same time the Ayatollah is meeting with the Japanese prime minister trying to deny the claims by the U.S. against his government? It's all way, way too convenient for the U.S.

"The black-and-white U.S. video of the Iranians alongside the Japanese-owned tanker Kokuka Courageous came after its crew abandoned ship after seeing the undetonated explosive on its hull, said Capt. Bill Urban, a spokesman for the U.S. military’s Central Command. It separately shared photos of the vessel, which showed what appeared to be a conical limpet mine against its side.

In the video, the boat from Iran’s paramilitary Revolutionary Guard pulls alongside Kokuka Courageous at 4:10 p.m. Thursday. The Iranians reach up and grab along where the limpet mine could be seen in the photo. They then sail away."

As I was saying, the Navy saw it before the Iranian fast-boat showed up. Dumbasses.

is what benefit does the Iranian government have from doing that?

That's a good question. Maybe they are stupid. Maybe they DGAF. Maybe using the IRG gives the plausible deniability.

Why would KSA murder a journalist with an American green card on foreign soil when they finally had a POTUS that would double kiss their ass? Maybe they are stupid. Maybe they DGAF. Maybe using Saudi spooks gave them plausible deniability.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
And yet you showed no knowledge of the involvement of the US Navy in the intelligence obtained.

So you are either a moron or a liar. Words you love. I am betting on both.

You're the liar, moron. We were talking about the ATTACK, not the removal of something from the hull of a ship. You don't have to convince people you're stupid, it's been accepted.

You're the liar, moron.

Liar or moron. Waiting for pillhead, you inbred pole-smoking cultist.

We were talking about the ATTACK, not the removal of something from the hull of a ship.

All the same. Why would they remove something explosive they did not place? Which could....explode.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT