ADVERTISEMENT

Iran

Both of them started by W and now you'll support a war with Iran, simply because cheetos and you would love to attempt to convince people that the iran deal under obama was wrong. War pig.
I have no valid reason at this point to support a war with Iran.

the fvcking iranian apologists ITT is sickening. taking after their da-da.

Is this the type of reasoning you used to becoming a draft dodger during Vietnam?

giphy.gif

We did probably blame Vietnam for attacking a ship in the Gulf of Tonkin. My dad was in the Gulf of Tonkin and he use to embarress me by saying " we were shooting at whales. Well bless his heart he was telling the truth. That doesn't mean anything to whether or not we had reason to fire on Iran. Is Iran doing like Vietnam did? They would come flying in those boats at our ships and getting as close as aloud by law and turning back at the last second. Sooner or later you will get shot at. I'm against waiting until they fire first BS

Why don't you explain to the board how I'm a draft dodger when there was no draft lottery for the year I was born. Idiot.

You have a long history of being a liar here, we are going to need to see a birth certificate.

We have a volunteer military. Are not you glad people go do that?

I am glad people are willing the serve in the armed forces. I had a good friend killed in Vietnam. The world could use more men like him. I absolutely HATE war. I detest when someone bangs the drum for it.

I am glad people are willing the serve in the armed forces. I had a good friend killed in Vietnam. The world could use more men like him. I absolutely HATE war. I detest when someone bangs the drum for it.
And, I do not do that.

What does your friends family think of you for dodging the draft?

Are you seriously going to deny that you weren't gung ho about going into Afghanistan and Iraq?? You then whined when we withdrew from Iraq. You whined when we made the Iran deal, you supported withdrawal from that deal, all while you stated we cannot allow Iran to go nuclear weapons status. We put sanctions back on Iran under Cheetos, and now you're blaming Iran for the recent attacks on the boats. If iran, due to sanctions being reinstated, are proven to be the attackers then what do you suggest we do if iran causes problems with oil transportation in that area?

Are you seriously going to deny that you weren't gung ho about going into Afghanistan and Iraq?? You then whined when we withdrew from Iraq. You whined when we made the Iran deal, you supported withdrawal from that deal, all while you stated we cannot allow Iran to go nuclear weapons status. We put sanctions back on Iran under Cheetos, and now you're blaming Iran for the recent attacks on the boats. If iran, due to sanctions being reinstated, are proven to be the attackers then what do you suggest we do if iran causes problems with oil transportation in that area?
GIVE THEM MORE MONEY!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT