ADVERTISEMENT

Iran

I would have wagered a 12 pack of Strohs that there couldn't possibly be any liberal hippie granola eating fvckers out Wayne.

How the hell does he survive out there?

It's your answer to your problems. And it's not my problem it apparently failed you. Your anger makes it apparent you hate yourself.

It's obvious that your mental disease won't let you shut up about scientology, pill head. You want to be able to attack me and then be immune to attack from me. The only way you get that is the same way as before, and that's banning me for personal reasons. Nothing else, just personal. You're not a moderator, you're a punk.

Then don't reply with jibberish, you fool. Just STFU and move on if you have nothing to add but being a dick.

I'll reply the way I like as long as I post here. I've told you that before. How many times will it take for you to understand that?

Being a third-rate asshole is yours. Get a life.

At least I don't have to take pills to have a life.

Says the guy who needed this to help him “change” his life.

f5e68c49723c3100b3b7e141bf214fd2b0252361615a5c72dd74318d936c4473.jpg

It's obvious that your mental disease won't let you shut up about scientology, pill head. You want to be able to attack me and then be immune to attack from me. The only way you get that is the same way as before, and that's banning me for personal reasons. Nothing else, just personal. You're not a moderator, you're a punk.

I'll reply the way I like as long as I post here. I've told you that before. How many times will it take for you to understand that?

True you just have to take out a second mortgage to move up the bridge

It's obvious that your mental disease won't let you shut up about scientology, pill head. You want to be able to attack me and then be immune to attack from me

Every opinion you have is worthless because you are a cult member/rube that blew money on an alien cult. Why would anyone shut up about it? It's proof positive you are a fool...your actions are only gravy on that biscuit.

If I wanted to attack you, I'd show up at your church and have an informative discussion about Xenu. With @WV-FAN in tow, because why not. And then I'd punch you in the face for shits and giggles, because that's an attack. Maybe buy billboard on 152 outing you.

You're not a moderator, you're a punk.

Dumb old hippy. "Whaaa, I don't like having to act like a grown-up!"

I'll ruin the board as long as I post here.

FIFY

Yawn.

Wallow in your misery.

Reactions: alphasig1053
Every opinion you have is worthless because you are a cult member/rube that blew money on an alien cult. Why would anyone shut up about it? It's proof positive you are a fool...your actions are only gravy on that biscuit.

If I wanted to attack you, I'd show up at your church and have an informative discussion about Xenu. With @WV-FAN in tow, because why not. And then I'd punch you in the face for shits and giggles, because that's an attack. Maybe buy billboard on 152 outing you.

^^^^No restraint. Case in point. ^^^^

Dumb old hippy. "Whaaa, I don't like having to act like a grown-up!"

Stupid pill head.

The board was doing fine until you became a "moderator." You don't attempt to moderate, you attempt to control.

Yawn.

Wallow in your misery.

I'm not the one needing to take meds for a mental disease that, at the very least, dont work for you.

After all these years, greed is still dodging.

^^^^No restraint. Case in point. ^^^^

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hyperbole

The board was doing fine until you became a "moderator."

LOL, this board has always been a shitshow! In a good way! It's basically a couple dozen people who get along, many friends outside of the net, but like to give each other shit....then there is you, Fever, and that lawyer from WVU...and the others over the years that got the ban-hammer or, you know, went to prison.

dont work for you.

I have not had issues with depression in years. Like over a dozen years. Except for a little seasonal affective disorder, but shit winter/mud season is depressing (oddly, living in the frozen High Alleghenies, I LOVED winter, it wasn't muddy and yucky, it was white and snowy and cold as balls). But anyway, no matter what you believe/been brainwashed to believe, modern fvcking medicine works fine for me. But all this money for the cans and you are still a bitter, angry prick...

ShallowOblongAmericancreamdraft-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: mlblack16.
LOL, this board has always been a shitshow! In a good way! It's basically a couple dozen people who get along, many friends outside of the net, but like to give each other shit....then there is you, Fever, and that lawyer from WVU...and the others over the years that got the ban-hammer or, you know, went to prison.

It was a good show until you came along with your inability to refrain from initiating or contributing to scientology posts. Over 300 times by you alone and going back only about 5 years. There were plenty more times before that. You just....can't....refrain from your religious bigotry. And almost everyone of those times were initiated by someone other than me. Then there's the fact you can dish it out but when you can't take it you use your "ban-hammer" to supply yourself a safe place and then lie about your reason for banning when confronted with the fact it's nothing but a personal thing.

I have not had issues with depression in years. Like over a dozen years. Except for a little seasonal affective disorder, but shit winter/mud season is depressing (oddly, living in the frozen High Alleghenies, I LOVED winter, it wasn't muddy and yucky, it was white and snowy and cold as balls). But anyway, no matter what you believe/been brainwashed to believe, modern fvcking medicine works fine for me. But all this money for the cans and you are still a bitter, angry prick...

No matter what you believe/been brainwashed to believe, your medicine doesn't work for you. You're still a mentally diseased depressed liar.

FirmDirtyFly-small.gif

I am sure it took longer than 5 minutes to go back through 5 years of posts just to see if your cult was referenced by RD.

Terribly difficult process. Enter a key word and poster, then hit search. At the top it tells you how many posts per page and how many total pages. I know that would stretch your mental process but for most it's not too tough.

Terribly difficult process. Enter a key word and poster, then hit search. At the top it tells you how many posts per page and how many total pages. I know that would stretch your mental process but for most it's not too tough.

It would take you more than 5 minutes to count to 300.

Reactions: 19MU88
It was a good show until you came along with your inability to refrain from initiating or contributing to scientology posts

I remember how it started. You tried to recruit me into your cult. Joke's on you. If you had tried to get me to buy a LeCar, I'd give you hell forever about what pieces of shit Renault's are.

It would take you more than 5 minutes to count to 300.

He doesn't have enough fingers and toes.

I remember how it started. You tried to recruit me into your cult. Joke's on you. If you had tried to get me to buy a LeCar, I'd give you hell forever about what pieces of shit Renault's are

If your bigotry and hatred of Scientology from 10 years ago still has you initiating posts about it 300 times in the last 5 years, it's proof that it's simply your personal bigotry and/or you're insane. Either way you have a mental disease for the rest of your pitiful life, pill head.

If your bigotry and hatred of Scientology from 10 years ago still has you initiating posts about it 300 times in the last 5 years, it's proof that it's simply your personal bigotry and/or you're insane. Either way you have a mental disease for the rest of your pitiful life, pill head.
What was your search criteria

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT