ADVERTISEMENT

Iran

Back to the topic, Iran shot down a US Navy drone over the open sea last night and is a major shipping channel.

Also, announced. Could be Iranian backed, not confirmed. Again, , messing with the free flow of oil is not a good idea for Iran. A lot of nations get really upset about that.

Iraqi officials say two rockets have landed on oil company sites in Iraq's southern Basra province, one landing near the facilities of a Turkish company just hours after a similar attack on an Exxon Mobil Corp. site that injured three local workers, one seriously.

You blindly support the military, and the military's job is war.

Hey, Draft Dodger, the military's job is to protect and defend. If that involves going to war, then it is a necessary evil.

Christianity spread through war, yet I suppose that was okay?

Reactions: 19MU88
Still waiting for you morons to explain how I can be a draft dodger when there was no draft for the year I was born....

Not all wars are necessary, idiot.

I see you didn't argue that you were wrong about the purpose of our military.

Reactions: 19MU88
Rick Roll Them

41806042.jpg

That's the reason most people don't send a child to do a man's job.
Thats why I asked your search criteria asshole. Theres not one damn thing wrong with wanting to check your numbers but instead you choose to be a bitter little prick for no reason. Take the emeter out of your ass and lighten up

Thats why I asked your search criteria asshole. Theres not one damn thing wrong with wanting to check your numbers but instead you choose to be a bitter little prick for no reason. Take the emeter out of your ass and lighten up

Happy that you're not bitter, moron.

I've known Scientology is horseshit long before then.

That's the point: it's not hatred, it's just pointing out horseshit. If you were a flat-earther you would get the same ridicule. Or an anti-vaxer.

Good to hear you admit your religious bigotry precedes my "trying to recruit you", you lying scumbag.

Guys is it just me or does Greed seem a little more angry than usual? The name calling and stupidity really rolls out of him when he is angry.

Of course, I think we’d all be pissed if exposed to be a draft dodger.

Reactions: alphasig1053
Guys is it just me or does Greed seem a little more angry than usual? The name calling and stupidity really rolls out of him when he is angry.

Of course, I think we’d all be pissed if exposed to be a draft dodger.

^^^^says the guy who voted for a 5 time draft dodger for president.

tenor.gif

Poor Greed is taking a beating ITT from the hands of AlphaSig and Raoul.

Iran will get its nose bloodied soon.
I feel this thing has been totally mismanaged. This administration loves to beat their chest and threaten through tweets. Most don't respond well to that kind of "diplomacy".

Also, we're asked to believe/trust an administration whose most consistent trait is lying. Add to that one of the architects of the Iraq debacle is front and center for these Iranian entanglements is deeply troubling.

Finally, we shouldn't twist questioning this administration's enormous void in credibility to "not supporting the troops". The troops would probably appreciate us taking time to get all the "facts" before throwing them in harms way.

Last edited:
I feel this thing has been totally mismanaged. This administration loves to beat their chest and threaten through tweets. Most don't respond well to that kind of "diplomacy".

Also, we're asked to believe/trust an administration whose most consistent trait is lying. Add to that one of the architects of the Iraq debacle is front and center for these Iranian entanglements is deeply troubling.

Finally, we shouldn't twist questioning this administration's enormous void in credibility to "not supporting the troops". The troops would probably appreciate us taking time to get all the "facts" before throwing them in harms way.

So you think we shouldn’t trust Trump when he suggested he didn’t think the downing of the drone was intentional?? Questioning that diplomacy too??

So you think we shouldn’t trust Trump when he suggested he didn’t think the downing of the drone was intentional?? Questioning that diplomacy too??
His first tweet was, "Iran made a very big mistake." Glad to see he backed off that a bit. Hoping he can work this out without people shooting at each other.

Here's a tip. Get off Pullman for 5 minutes, and turn your TV onto a reputable news source, like Fox News, and you might know what's going on in the world without having to ask for links.

I'll give you a tip, moron. Nothing I've found presents the idea that Trump thought the downing of the drone was unintentional. He insinuates that someone lower on the chain of command did it and that doing so was a mistake. Idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT