ADVERTISEMENT

Jan 6, The Kangaroo Congressional Court

Wrong. Giving credibility to something that's is not true if you don't know that is a mistake, not a lie. But for a moment let's pretend it was a lie, you lying idiot. I await the other 29,999 lies from schiff that would get him close to the number of lies from your orange jesus.
^^^
1*5vVeffDl50r-pAaDs5NJiQ.jpeg

Wrong. Giving credibility to something that's is not true if you don't know that is a mistake, not a lie. But for a moment let's pretend it was a lie, you lying idiot. I await the other 29,999 lies from schiff that would get him close to the number of lies from your orange jesus.
He knew, you dumbass. Just like you know he knew. You are a lying hypocrite.

Reactions: mlblack16.
Oh so they don't have a right to vote the way they feel?
Sure...it makes it easier to spot the traitors.
Then, also didn't the founders want debate over the delegates?
I am fairly certain the Founders would strongly consider hanging people who would try to illegally overturn an election. Instead, people who think just like you wanted to hang the man who refused to go along with it.

Reactions: extragreen
This isn’t about a specific person, it’s about the committee actually taking the time to do minimal vetting if they’re going to go after a former POTUS.
Nah, it's about being smart enough to know the difference in hearsay and first hand accounts....and being self honest enough to not ignore the latter because of the former.

Hearsay is fine for non-court. Sometimes it is even fine in court.

The shit I noted was truly important, it was first hand.

Sure...it makes it easier to spot the traitors.

I am fairly certain the Founders would strongly consider hanging people who would try to illegally overturn an election. Instead, people who think just like you wanted to hang the man who refused to go along with it.
Theyb would hang a lot of other people too. They also warned(as did others) about corruption in DC. They did warn about tyrants as they had lived it. I can't imagine they would be happy with a lot of things going on.

Oh, and Dems cheated too. Nobody likes a cheater.

Theyb would hang a lot of other people too. They also warned(as did others) about corruption in DC. They did warn about tyrants as they had lived it. I can't imagine they would be happy with a lot of things going on.

Oh, and Dems cheated too. Nobody likes a cheater.
You're a lying idiot trumptard oath breaker.

Deserving of a separate response...

The current assholes in the GOP long ago proved the truth doesn't matter. Details lol.
Adam Schiff, Hillary Clinton, Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, Eric Swalwell, Dick Durban, Joe Biden, Kamala Harris. The truth matters lol.

Last edited:
The new Liberal World Order. You guys don't think there is something up with this? I think there is a segement of our population that would do away with the USA and our consitution and form of govt.

Rememver when libs accuse someone of doing something they are usually doing it worse. They hate the Supreme Court. The legislative branch. The Executive under liberals don't enforce our borders and bow down to Europe and others.

These modern day types are dangerous.

The new Liberal World Order. You guys don't think there is something up with this? I think there is a segement of our population that would do away with the USA and our consitution and form of govt.

Rememver when libs accuse someone of doing something they are usually doing it worse. They hate the Supreme Court. The legislative branch. The Executive under liberals don't enforce our borders and bow down to Europe and others.

These modern day types are dangerous.
You're a lying idiot trumptard oath breaker.

So do you hate the list of people who lie but don't lie as much as Trump? Or do they get a pass from you because they are dems?
Ignored member misses Michigan. And he loves me. He has to according to the good book.

For thr record, I really like EG. Trying to bring out the best in him and the forum. Maybe EG and I can work together to get Michigan reinstated

Last edited:
Lying hypocrite
You're a lying idiot trumptard. It is not, for example, hypocritical of a police officer to fine someone more for doing 55 mph in a school zone than someone doing 16 mph. You stupid punk.

You're a lying idiot trumptard. It is not, for example, hypocritical of a police officer to fine someone more for doing 55 mph in a school zone than someone doing 16 mph. You stupid punk.
Like I said you think it’s ok to lie if you are a dem

It's not a court. Of course, you will just repeat your Orangeman's comments without giving a thought to the logic of his statements.

Why is everyone focused on something not important (but hilarious)? The real juicy parts were about Cipollone...sure sounds like Trump was aware he was both full of shit and committing crimes.

For just sheer entertainment, even better than trying to grab the wheel was throwing a plate and ketchup going everywhere. This motherfvcker puts ketchup on everything, like he's six lol. Ketchup is for fries only, and that's if you don't have some homemade ranch for dipping.
I'm putting you on block until you come out of the closet and proudly claim what we all know to be true: you're just another mentally deranged liberal.

I'm putting you on block until you come out of the closet and proudly claim what we all know to be true: you're just another mentally deranged liberal.

And has a severe case of TDS...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT