ADVERTISEMENT

Jan 6, The Kangaroo Congressional Court

Why is everyone focused on something not important
Oh look, our resident Liberal-tarian is here to downplay the significance of something shitty the Democrats have done.

You know good and well this is all about defamation of Trump and stupid shit like this, which BTW is just flat out lying under oath, is what the general public will believe really happened. Then, lying sleezy piece of shit like Greed will parrot this non-stop.

That is why we're focused on this.

Reactions: 19MU88
Sure...it makes it easier to spot the traitors.

I am fairly certain the Founders would strongly consider hanging people who would try to illegally overturn an election. Instead, people who think just like you wanted to hang the man who refused to go along with it.
I'm pretty sure the Founders would consider hanging politicians who knowingly lie under oath, but, yet again, you have a double standard here that wreaks of hypocrisy.

Soooo....I am such an idiot and liar. I just HAD to ask stupid questions in an attempt to divert attention away from the 30,000 lies of my orange jesus, and attempt to make that evil of the same magnitude as an occasional lie.

It's the only thing she said that you can attempt to defend.

You trumptards first tried to ridicule it by saying the fat orange jesus wasn't physically capable of it.

Then you attempted to use the wrong vehicle to make it look like it take a marathon to accomplish it.

Now you've moved to hearsay and lying under oath.

01G6RAT2AZG16MCVH2MQP59ZVP.jpeg

Reactions: raleighherdfan
Oh look, our resident Liberal-tarian is here to downplay the significance of something shitty the Democrats have done.

You know good and well this is all about defamation of Trump and stupid shit like this, which BTW is just flat out lying under oath, is what the general public will believe really happened. Then, lying sleezy piece of shit like Greed will parrot this non-stop.

I will vote for Trump or his hair just to not vote for a damn Democrat. They are that bad

I will vote for Trump or his hair just to not vote for a damn Democrat. They are that bad
You're a bunch of sleaze bags that will vote for a liar (30,000 in 4 years), idiot, and dictator wannabe who incited an insurrection against the United States government in an attempt to overturn a FREE AND FAIR ELECTION. He and your party sent fake electors to Congress, and a bunch of your idiot conservative ilk actually voted not to accept the state certified results. And then you punks have the ignorance to claim you're for states rights. You....are....that....stupid.

You're a bunch of sleaze bags that will vote for a liar (30,000 in 4 years), idiot, and dictator wannabe who incited an insurrection against the United States government in an attempt to overturn a FREE AND FAIR ELECTION. He and your party sent fake electors to Congress, and a bunch of your idiot conservative ilk actually voted not to accept the state certified results. And then you punks have the ignorance to claim you're for states rights. You....are....that....stupid.

But yet you can't denounce anything China???

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT