ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden is a Piece of Shit

So there is a lot of truth in what Biden is being accused o To me he seems like a used car salesman on a parking lot full of trucks.

Joe’s time has passed.....

Dude still is one of the top candidates for 2020. All he has to do is not look as crazy as all the other candidates. Honestly, if I were forced to choose a Dem for POTUS, right now it would be Biden.

Biden is there for one reason...people believe him to be the most electable. Sadly, this election isn’t as much about what the democratic nominee stands for as much as it’s about who can beat Trump.

Bernie won’t get a segment of the voters because he is too far left. Buttigieg won’t because there’s people who can’t get past the fact that he is gay. Warren is a woman. People are allowing for ineffectual because he’s centric which doesn’t eliminate swing voters like left leaning candidates.

So here we have an out of touch, ineffectual candidate simply because holding your nose and voting for him is better than four more years of Trump in most people’s mind. For stinking crying out loud, the country has overwhelmingly moved toward favoring marijuana legalization and Biden calls it a gateway drug. How out of touch can you be.

Reactions: CockyHerd
Joe is a representation of what the democrats used to be. Unfortunately, those people are dinosaurs now and Biden carries himself like he has the onset of dementia.

This is how looney the left is. Open borders and no rule of law. Biden says that felons will get deported, and they try to shout him out of the room.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Biden is there for one reason...people believe him to be the most electable. Sadly, this election isn’t as much about what the democratic nominee stands for as much as it’s about who can beat Trump.

Bernie won’t get a segment of the voters because he is too far left. Buttigieg won’t because there’s people who can’t get past the fact that he is gay. Warren is a woman. People are allowing for ineffectual because he’s centric which doesn’t eliminate swing voters like left leaning candidates.

So here we have an out of touch, ineffectual candidate simply because holding your nose and voting for him is better than four more years of Trump in most people’s mind. For stinking crying out loud, the country has overwhelmingly moved toward favoring marijuana legalization and Biden calls it a gateway drug. How out of touch can you be.

Yeah GK, I don't get it. Out of all the people in our government, this is the best they can put forth? I say that also regarding GOP in 2016. And Trump was elected, mainly because he was the one who gave the best chance at beating Killary.

Sadly, this election isn’t as much about what the democratic nominee stands for as much as it’s about who can beat Trump.

When is it not mostly about who can beat the other guy? I prefer anyone on the democrat side of course, but anyone on the republican side would be better than the cheating liar we have now.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Is he wrong?

Yep, he’s wrong.

Care to name two other “drugs” that have a higher incidence of leading to stronger drug use?

Can you also name the 3 leading causes of preventable deaths in the US?

How about the “drug” that leads to more ER visits than any other?

I will admit, I’m 100% in favor of decriminalization of marijuana but I’m on the fence regarding full legalization.

Yep, he’s wrong.

Care to name two other “drugs” that have a higher incidence of leading to stronger drug use?

I will admit, I’m 100% in favor of decriminalization of marijuana but I’m on the fence regarding full legalization.

Instead of being a smartass, how about naming them, because I think we all would benefit from knowing.

This is the kind of nonsense that drives Americans to vote for Republican presidential candidates.

Appeared to me, this had nothing to do with Biden's immigration policy. This group was using this forum to bitch about deportations under Obama - hoping they could get some media coverage - mission accomplished.

Biden stated his position - deport those who commit a felony. Now, "you should vote for Trump" wasn't a good answer. BUT not wanting convicted felons in this country is a pretty low bar for an immigration policy. Try getting into Canada if you have a felony conviction - won't happen. Really having a difficult time wrapping my head around why this is an issue.

Lets see marijuana will get you kicked out the military. You cant get a job where in work without passing a drug tear. We wreck a company car and we have to get a blood test done. Pilots cannt smoke weed.

So yeah let's marijuana is not a gateway drug. Of course it is.

Yeah GK, I don't get it. Out of all the people in our government, this is the best they can put forth? I say that also regarding GOP in 2016. And Trump was elected, mainly because he was the one who gave the best chance at beating Killary.
IMO, Trump was elected because too many couldn't stomach pulling the lever for either terrible, disgusting, despicable candidate and stayed home. Many were thankful Hillary was projected to win which meant they didn't have to cast a vote for her themselves even though they preferred her over Trump.

Perhaps a reason subsequent elections have had better turnout since then?

based on what you just said the democrats are guilty of everything they accuse Republicans of. Wont elect a gay, a woman wow what we all already knew to be true. Democrats are a racist crew

Yep, he’s wrong.

My issue is that just because it’s the most mainstream and the least mind-altering of all drugs doesn’t mean it’s not very dangerous. It still alters your mind and causes you to do things you otherwise wouldn’t do, just like alcohol. And it’s also the first drug that most people try, which indeed makes it a gateway drug.

I don’t drink alcohol for the same reasons I don’t do drugs. It’s sole purpose is to poison your body and alter your mind into doing things you otherwise wouldn’t do.

based on what you just said the democrats are guilty of everything they accuse Republicans of. Wont elect a gay, a woman wow what we all already knew to be true. Democrats are a racist crew

If we’re guilty of categorizing all democrats and republicans as extreme left and extreme right, then sure...all democrats are in support of gays, women, and far left policies and all republicans oppose those things. But that’s not the reality of our electorate. There’s a group that often determines elections where the clarity of views don’t always reflect the philosophical image we like to assign to them.

For example, two-thirds of America supports the legalization of marijuana according to Pew Research...

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/11/14/americans-support-marijuana-legalization/

That means that for an issue that was traditionally viewed in support by democrats and opposition by Republicans, in reality gets support on both sides.

Catholics according to Pew Research represent 25% to 27% of the US voters in recent elections. Of those interviewed, 85% said that their religious affiliation was important to them in casting their vote. Yet 37% of Catholics are Republicans and 44% are Democrats...

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/02/23/u-s-religious-groups-and-their-political-leanings/

So in a church who’s hot button issues are typically anti-gay and anti-abortion, there’s a higher percentage of democrats which goes against the traditionally assigned ideology for those issues.

So I guess if you apply a cookie cutter mindset your assertion seems correct. But in reality it doesn’t work that way.

Lets see marijuana will get you kicked out the military. You cant get a job where in work without passing a drug tear. We wreck a company car and we have to get a blood test done. Pilots cannt smoke weed.

So yeah let's marijuana is not a gateway drug. Of course it is.
damn, you been hanging with ted?

source.gif

Reactions: i am herdman
Sadly, this election isn’t as much about what the democratic nominee stands for as much as it’s about who can beat Trump.

Because the DNC thinks that way, and the media tells everyone to think that way.

I still believe Bernie could have beaten Trump. For a very small number of voters that gave Trump the EC win, it came down to The Same Old Shit (Wall Street owned Hillary) vs something different .

The Dems would be wise to put their something different up against the guy who now is obviously a crook and just another supply-side bullshitter. Different can inspire people. Hell, different inspired small government loving BC and herdman to vote for an authoritarian.

Last edited:
Reactions: extragreen
If we’re guilty of categorizing all democrats and republicans as extreme left and extreme right, then sure...all democrats are in support of gays, women, and far left policies and all republicans oppose those things. But that’s not the reality of our electorate. There’s a group that often determines elections where the clarity of views don’t always reflect the philosophical image we like to assign to them.

For example, two-thirds of America supports the legalization of marijuana according to Pew Research...

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/11/14/americans-support-marijuana-legalization/

That means that for an issue that was traditionally viewed in support by democrats and opposition by Republicans, in reality gets support on both sides.

Catholics according to Pew Research represent 25% to 27% of the US voters in recent elections. Of those interviewed, 85% said that their religious affiliation was important to them in casting their vote. Yet 37% of Catholics are Republicans and 44% are Democrats...

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/02/23/u-s-religious-groups-and-their-political-leanings/

So in a church who’s hot button issues are typically anti-gay and anti-abortion, there’s a higher percentage of democrats which goes against the traditionally assigned ideology for those issues.

So I guess if you apply a cookie cutter mindset your assertion seems correct. But in reality it doesn’t work that way.
You sure bout that? Democrats apply the cookie cutter approach to Republicans everyday. So it is funny for you to suggest that the democrats are open minded Progressive but will not elect a gay Keep trying

Because three blacks checked off on supporting something and then lied about?

He's never had poll support from blacks. He's gay. Blacks didn't support the Jew in 2016. None of this should be surprising.

His campaign released a list of over 400 supporters and made it appear they were all black. It was an unforced error that came back to hurt him. Not that he had a chance in hell, but he certainly couldn't afford stepping on his dick like this. Using a stock photo of Kenyans doesnt help either.

This is how looney the left is. Open borders and no rule of law. Biden says that felons will get deported, and they try to shout him out of the room.

Your ability to understand verbal arguments is as poor as your ability to understand written arguments.

The people wanted an answer to if Biden would continue deporting the same type and same rate that happened under Obama. Biden kept side-stepping the question by claiming he would "prioritize" and put felons and those who commit serious crimes at the top. He refused to answer if he would continue what took place under Obama and kept going back to prioritizing and the felon stuff. That's fine, but it was avoiding the question.

Biden stated his position - deport those who commit a felony. Now, "you should vote for Trump" wasn't a good answer. BUT not wanting convicted felons in this country is a pretty low bar for an immigration policy. Try getting into Canada if you have a felony conviction - won't happen. Really having a difficult time wrapping my head around why this is an issue.

That's not what the audience was complaining about. They wanted an answer about if Biden would continue the same rate of deportations and same reasons for deportations that took place when he was VP. He refused to answer that and kept claiming he would "prioritize" (meaning he would first go after felons). That doesn't answer the question that the audience continued to try getting an answer to.

Reactions: Chevy1
And it’s also the first drug that most people try, which indeed makes it a gateway drug.

Bullshit. Almost all people try other drugs including alcohol and nicotine before they try weed. That means alcohol and nicotine are "gateway" drugs, so they should be banned by your reasoning.

It’s sole purpose is to poison your body and alter your mind into doing things you otherwise wouldn’t do.

Bullshit x 10. Alcohol's sole purpose is to get you to do things you wouldn't otherwise do? Christ.

Alcohol, when consumed to a high level, will get you to do things you may not do when sober. But that's not its sole purpose, let alone a major purpose of it. On the other hand, weed doesn't get people to do things they wouldn't do normally (well, other than eat four boxes of Twinkies, two gas station hot dogs, a canister of Pringles, and a box of Girl Scout cookies in one sitting). People don't say "I punched that guy, because I was high," "I blew all three of those guys, because I was high," or "I blacked out all night and don't remember anything, because I was high."

Bullshit. Almost all people try other drugs including alcohol and nicotine before they try weed. That means alcohol and nicotine are "gateway" drugs, so they should be banned by your reasoning.

Bullshit x 10. Alcohol's sole purpose is to get you to do things you wouldn't otherwise do? Christ.

Alcohol, when consumed to a high level, will get you to do things you may not do when sober. But that's not its sole purpose, let alone a major purpose of it. On the other hand, weed doesn't get people to do things they wouldn't do normally (well, other than eat four boxes of Twinkies, two gas station hot dogs, a canister of Pringles, and a box of Girl Scout cookies in one sitting). People don't say "I punched that guy, because I was high," I blew all three of those guys, because I was high," or "I blacked out all night and don't remember anything, because I was high."
gotta agree with this. weed never made me do stupid shit, it makes me laugh at shit that isn't funny, gives me the munchies, and makes me paranoid as hell, that latter of which flies directly in the face of doing stupid shit. i get all stages you can think of at different times.

Not voting for a gay or a woman sounds like a good start
Keep it real. Neither group can beat trump. Have to wait until 2024 to see if Sodom and Gomorrah will be unleashed on America

If alcohol was banned then you would meet the real addicts of America. In one week time you couldn't find a bottle of mouthwash in America. Robberies and killings to just get a swig. I then would say if I was like the people who say addiction is not a disease. " you drunken parasite just quit drinking and no you can't wash my windshield. Alcohol still # 1 drug in America. Nothing ever messed me up like alcohol.

YOU PARANOIA is funny. Can't handle smoking a joint WV fan. I'm shocked at that. I catch u high WV fan I will kick the crap out of you to simply try and make you stronger. Plus clean off my boot.

My issue is that just because it’s the most mainstream and the least mind-altering of all drugs doesn’t mean it’s not very dangerous. It still alters your mind and causes you to do things you otherwise wouldn’t do, just like alcohol. And it’s also the first drug that most people try, which indeed makes it a gateway drug.

I don’t drink alcohol for the same reasons I don’t do drugs. It’s sole purpose is to poison your body and alter your mind into doing things you otherwise wouldn’t do.

Yeah, one kills over 80,000 people per year and the other makes you eat Doritos.

Alcohol, when consumed to a high level, will get you to do things you may not do when sober. But that's not its sole purpose, let alone a major purpose of it. On the other hand, weed doesn't get people to do things they wouldn't do normally (well, other than eat four boxes of Twinkies, two gas station hot dogs, a canister of Pringles, and a box of Girl Scout cookies in one sitting). People don't say "I punched that guy, because I was high," "I blew all three of those guys, because I was high," or "I blacked out all night and don't remember anything, because I was high."

Alcohol and marijuana are both mind-altering substances. Period. Thats why they exist in the first place. People don’t drink because they like the flavor. They drink because it gives them a buzz or gets them drunk. Likewise, people smoke weed because they want to get high. Same principle.

Your ability to understand verbal arguments is as poor as your ability to understand written arguments.

The people wanted an answer to if Biden would continue deporting the same type and same rate that happened under Obama. Biden kept side-stepping the question by claiming he would "prioritize" and put felons and those who commit serious crimes at the top. He refused to answer if he would continue what took place under Obama and kept going back to prioritizing and the felon stuff. That's fine, but it was avoiding the question.

Did you black out during the part where they started shouting “not one more deportation” or are you just ignoring it? They baited Biden, plain and simple. They were prepared to chant and protest. It wasn’t spontaneous.

Reactions: HerdFan76
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT