ADVERTISEMENT

Just when you thought Mush was a hero for falling down the steps of AF1 in Ukraine.

How effing stupid is it for the President of the United States to ride on a train for 10 hours in foreign countries where we have no military presence and one of those countries is in a war. He'll, he's not even allowed to ride Amtrack from D.C. to Wilmington.

Reactions: 19MU88
How effing stupid is it for the President of the United States to ride on a train for 10 hours in foreign countries where we have no military presence and one of those countries is in a war. He'll, he's not even allowed to ride Amtrack from D.C. to Wilmington.
I wonder if he knows how to spell Amtrak, he probably is not that effing stupid.

Because he coordinated the visit with the Russians. Hmmmmm.

Because he coordinated the visit with the Russians. Hmmmmm.
could the whole war in Ukraine be coordinated? Ukraine has been a big laundering scheme for a lot of people for years. Biden, Mitch, McCain, etc. Lots of them in DC.

Need a war to keep it going and to not let the cat out of the bag.

Did anyone give a damn about Ukraine when the Soviets controlled it for decades? Nope. But, they have for the last number of years, lot of money schemes flowing through there.

China is making us their beotch and we are worried about Ukraine and Russia having a centuries old border spat.

If we were really worried about Russia invading Europe we would have been sending tanks, planes, massive amounts of troops and armements into Europe. We didn't and are not .

Wake up people, Ukraine is a stinky cover up. For what? money funneling. They are not even interested in Peace.

Reactions: murox
Short answer: IMO, Yes.
Bingo. Where these morons could fail is if China and Russia form a real alliance we are going to be in real bind. They will laugh at us. China is laughing at us. All becuase of Biden's and others scheme.

The Chinese are drooling. If this alliance happens we just gave china a gift. These guys in DC are going to get us in a deep world of shit.

Thats not to say, my empathy for the ukrainian people is not real. They are pawns in this corrupt circumstance.

Thats not to say, my empathy for the ukrainian people is not real. They are pawns in this corrupt circumstance.
I have empathy for their people. they are caught up in it unfortunately. The left's obsession with Ukraine and this war is bizarre. The DC beltway's obsession with this war is bizarre.

Bingo. Where these morons could fail is if China and Russia form a real alliance we are going to be in real bind. They will laugh at us. China is laughing at us. All becuase of Biden's and others scheme.

The Chinese are drooling. If this alliance happens we just gave china a gift. These guys in DC are going to get us in a deep world of shit.
I actually have a slightly different take. One that looks at China slightly differently. Are they dangerous? Yes. But more so because they are desperate for America to be an ally. They need us maybe more than we need them at this point. And by isolating them, they may do something stupid militarily.

could the whole war in Ukraine be coordinated? Ukraine has been a big laundering scheme for a lot of people for years. Biden, Mitch, McCain, etc. Lots of them in DC.

Need a war to keep it going and to not let the cat out of the bag.

Did anyone give a damn about Ukraine when the Soviets controlled it for decades? Nope. But, they have for the last number of years, lot of money schemes flowing through there.

China is making us their beotch and we are worried about Ukraine and Russia having a centuries old border spat.

If we were really worried about Russia invading Europe we would have been sending tanks, planes, massive amounts of troops and armements into Europe. We didn't and are not .

Wake up people, Ukraine is a stinky cover up. For what? money funneling. They are not even interested in Peace.
You're a lying idiot trumptard.

I actually have a slightly different take. One that looks at China slightly differently. Are they dangerous? Yes. But more so because they are desperate for America to be an ally. They need us maybe more than we need them at this point. And by isolating them, they may do something stupid militarily.
You guys have a huge imagination. You have no proof of all you are saying.

My speculation is actually built on real world data. To say China needs us more than we need them at this point isn't imagination. Only an imbecile who doesn't pay attention would suggest otherwise.
China might be on their way to signing an arms and energy deal with Russia.

Smooth move Exlax in DC. China is smiling.

"Only an imbecile who doesn't pay attention would suggest otherwise."
____________Hocker trumptard

Your post has so many holes in it I dont even know why I posted to it. Everything you write is conjecture or it might be with no factual evidence at all.
Did I ever claim Russia doesn't care who they kill??? Of course not. Your comment to the link I provided had nothing to do with what I was suggesting...Biden coordinating his visit with Ukraine, with the Russians. FACT.
The only "holes" here are the ones on the side of your empty skull.

You’re on to something. I think it’s debatable that they need us more than we need them because of how much manufacturing we depend on from there, but they certainly need us.

China has a demographic catastrophe on its hands and doesn’t have the female population to avoid it. The one child policy was a disaster and the chickens are coming home to roost. We have similar problems but not nearly on the scale of them, thanks to 1) immigration and 2) not creating a situation where parents threw their infant daughters out into the woods.

If they don’t have western markets sending money over it only compounds their already massive problems. And yes, it is the type of disaster that could lead a country to do something stupid.

China has a demographic catastrophe on its hands and doesn’t have the female population to avoid it. The one child policy was a disaster and the chickens are coming home to roost.
Yes. This is the basis for my opinion. The economics related to this situation is why I claim, they need us, possibly more. They need our dollars and our factory orders....in order to feed their people.

Reactions: HerdandHokies
Did I ever claim Russia doesn't care who they kill??? Of course not. Your comment to the link I provided had nothing to do with what I was suggesting...Biden coordinating his visit with Ukraine, with the Russians. FACT.
The only "holes" here are the ones on the side of your empty skull.
That was here say and you know it and not from reliable scources. Name calling proves how smart you are. NOT.

That was here say and you know it and not from reliable scources. Name calling proves how smart you are. NOT.

The WH Nat Security Advisor isn't a reliable source??? From the link I posted:
We did notify the Russians that President Biden would be traveling to Kyiv. We did so some hours before his departure for deconfliction purposes,’ said White House National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan.

Calling you an imbecile demonstrates, in a nice way, just how dumb you probably are.

Reactions: 19MU88
The WH Nat Security Advisor isn't a reliable source??? From the link I posted:
We did notify the Russians that President Biden would be traveling to Kyiv. We did so some hours before his departure for deconfliction purposes,’ said White House National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan.

Calling you an imbecile demonstrates, in a nice way, just how dumb you probably are.
Do you really even imagine that the Russians would not kill Biden if they could and that is why I said they kill their own. Soldiers even.

Do you really even imagine that the Russians would not kill Biden if they could and that is why I said they kill their own. Soldiers even.
Apparently, they didn't. Despite knowing he was going to be there. Frankly, the man is walking dead anyway and driving the country into the ditch. Why kill the guy that is doing what they want to happen here.

Apparently, they didn't. Despite knowing he was going to be there. Frankly, the man is walking dead anyway and driving the country into the ditch. Why kill the guy that is doing what they want to happen here.
You again are going on pure assumptions that they did not try and that he is doing exactly what they want him to.

I'm sure they love mush brain being in office as they help themselves to land in Ukraine. Hell have you not realized Biden rolled out the red carpet for their invasion

Russia knows the rules. Killing a sitting US President would be an escalation on the scale of using nuclear weapons on a NATO member. One of those escalations that makes a lot of things suddenly past-tense.

I'm sure they love mush brain being in office as they help themselves to land in Ukraine. Hell have you not realized Biden rolled out the red carpet for their invasion
Please explain how you came to that conclusion without calling me names if that is possible.

I'll put this in a nice way...you're a lying idiot.

^^^Rarely, if ever, passes up an opportunity to lie and show his stupidity.

You again are going on pure assumptions that they did not try and that he is doing exactly what they want him to.
Quit trying to think. You’ll hurt yourself.

Mush has been shooting down fake spy balloons for over two weeks and pretending he’s done something incredible. You think if someone tried to off him…he wouldn’t be bragging about how he beat the attempt??

The WH literally called a supposed adversary in a war and arranged a visit in a country they are supposedly trying to take over. This whole thing is a sham.

Mush has been shooting down fake spy balloons for over two weeks and pretending he’s done something incredible. You think if someone tried to off him…he wouldn’t be bragging about how he beat the attempt??

The WH literally called a supposed adversary in a war and arranged a visit in a country they are supposedly trying to take over. This whole thing is a sham.
You're an idiot.

Assumptions ,assumptions and more of them. You continually make posts with no facts to back them up.

Reactions: extragreen
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT