ADVERTISEMENT

Just when you thought Mush was a hero for falling down the steps of AF1 in Ukraine.

That is the standard operating procedure of conservatives on this board. I told you this some time back.

Says the guys that posts about the same 3 or 4 things, never an orginal thought or idea. Never anything other that same yap, yap, yap. No value at all.

Reactions: 19MU88
Says the guys that posts about the same 3 or 4 things, never an orginal thought or idea. Never anything other that same yap, yap, yap. No value at all.
Your lies not only have no positive value, they have negative value. You are a parasite on this board.

Raleigh wants everyone to believe the WH when it suits him, but otherwise never trust the government.
I trust the fire depart to show up if I need them. I trust the police to show up when I need them. I trust that the govt is going to continue to take more of my money to cover their expenditures. I trust the govt will continue to pay, leeches like you, welfare SS checks on a monthly basis.

Yes. I trust the govt.

If Social Security checks are welfare, why did I have to pay for it in advance
You didn't. Your taxes went to the recipients before you starting sucking at the trough. Working taxpayers are funding your checks now. Thus the reason SS is bankrupt by 2036 if something isn't done to correct this country's aging demographic/fewer worker problem. Simply, not enough taxpayers covering your future welfare checks.

I trust the fire depart to show up if I need them. I trust the police to show up when I need them. I trust that the govt is going to continue to take more of my money to cover their expenditures. I trust the govt will continue to pay, leeches like you, welfare SS checks on a monthly basis.

Yes. I trust the govt.
And someday when you draw those same social security checks or need that medicare to save you from going bankrupt you will shut up about it. For then YOU will enjoy those same privileges that you paid into if your republicans dont destroy it in the meantime.

Reactions: extragreen
And someday when you draw those same social security checks or need that medicare to save your from going bankrupt you will shut up about it. For then YOU will enjoy those same privileges that you paid into if your republicans dont destroy it in the meantime.
Wait...Wait...Wait. Why do you say it's a "privilege" if you paid into something you own/ are owed, as you continually claim??? (I'm sure you dont understand the question.)

Once again, You are the one that either needs to please stfu...or just say thank you to those of us carrying your water and paying the wealth transfer to you now. If SS still exists in its current form (highly unlikely) when I'm old enough to receive it, I'll at least understand who is paying my bills at that time, and appreciate that worker for covering my bills. I'll be happy to say Thank you to them and not be the entitled douche you now appear to be.

And someday when you draw those same social security checks or need that medicare to save you from going bankrupt you will shut up about it. For then YOU will enjoy those same privileges that you paid into if your republicans dont destroy it in the meantime.
They take my money. Then, it is not a privilege. They owe me the deal. I had no option to opt out of it.

Wait...Wait...Wait. Why do you say it's a "privilege" if you paid into something you own/ are owed, as you continually claim??? (I'm sure you dont understand the question.)

Once again, You are the one that either needs to please stfu...or just say thank you to those of us carrying your water and paying the wealth transfer to you now. If SS still exists in its current form (highly unlikely) when I'm old enough to receive it, I'll at least understand who is paying my bills at that time, and appreciate that worker for covering my bills. I'll be happy to say Thank you to them and not be the entitled douche you now appear to be.
I say privileged because I am thankful for the Democrats who started the program and they are the ones who keep this valuable program going. Destroy it republicans and you will cause an economic disaster.

I say privileged because I am thankful for the Democrats who started the program and they are the ones who keep this valuable program going. Destroy it republicans and you will cause an economic disaster.
Nobody is going to take your Social Security other than Mush policies causing the cost of everything to skyrocket. So, your dollar is worth less.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
You didn't. Your taxes went to the recipients before you starting sucking at the trough. Working taxpayers are funding your checks now. Thus the reason SS is bankrupt by 2036 if something isn't done to correct this country's aging demographic/fewer worker problem. Simply, not enough taxpayers covering your future welfare checks.
You're a lying punk. Explain to everyone how you can get regular social security checks without paying into Soc Sec in advance.

You're a punk idiot.

Dems are trying to figure a way to weasel their way into our 401k's. They see that as the personal treausure chest and way to redistribute it to the masses.

You know that is a golden egg they want.

That doesn't prevent it from being a privilege.
What? I view it as a tax. Right now, I would love to opt out of it and slam more into my investments. I am maxing out anyway and the bastards are skimming me. Older generations could draw it early. My max benefit is like at 72, I believe. 72? Scam.

You're a lying punk. Explain to everyone how you can get regular social security checks without paying into Soc Sec in advance.
Whats wrong? You couldn't find a link that refutes what I've been saying on here for years??

Your question doesn't address how the tax money is shuffled around.

Additionally...do you not think people receive SS benefits who have not paid the taxes?? Bahahaha.

It's not a privilege if you are owed the retirement money you claim is yours!

priv·i·lege

a special right, advantage, or immunity granted or available only to a particular person or group.

I have the privilege of receiving SS because it is granted or available only to a particular group, and that group is those who paid into it.
You're a dependent loser.
You're a lying punk.

it is granted or available only to a particular group, and that group is those who paid into it.
First off…You don’t have to pay into SS in order to receive it. That’s privilege. My grandmother never worked a day in her life, outside of being a homemaker…she got a check. That’s privilege. My young neighbor will collect far more checks for the rest of her life than she paid into the system because of an imaginary disability….that’s privilege. Kids are classified as “disabled” all the time by the govt, will never pay SS taxes, and will receive payments for life…that’s privilege. You receiving my tax money for your SS retirement check from funds you don’t own…that’s privilege.

As usual, you miss the point of what is being discussed. Both you and oldie suggest that SS is your money. You’re “owed” it. If that were true, how is receiving your own money back a privilege??? (It’s not). I’ve been arguing that SS isn’t your money. It is somebody else’s taxes being funneled to you. (It is) You’re making my argument for me here. You’re just too big of a moron to realize it. So yes….you are privileged to receive my tax money. A simple “thank you” to those of us paying for your retirement privilege would be sufficient.

Nobody is going to take your Social Security other than Mush policies causing the cost of everything to skyrocket. So, your dollar is
That would have nothing to do with social security even if it were true and his policies are reducing inflation when he inherited it. And the supply siders have taken advantage with price gouging also. Are you not making more money this year than last with your job or business?

That would have nothing to do with social security even if it were true and his policies are reducing inflation when he inherited it. And the supply siders have taken advantage with price gouging also. Are you not making more money this year than last with your job or business?

Are you ok? Good Lord.

That would have nothing to do with social security even if it were true and his policies are reducing inflation when he inherited it.
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT