ADVERTISEMENT

Leah remini scientology

@big_country90 are you sure Greed doesn't go to "church" in someone's basement?

It's one thing to defend a point of view, but to defend something you "don't believe in" is the most bizarre argument I've ever heard. All the while, the man is defecating all over Christianity which he proclaims to "believe" in.

Well, you got me there. That's true. I'm not REALLY waiting because I know you will never address them.

Like I said, I'm guessing I already did, you just didn't like the answer. But if I didn't and you're so interested ask them again, or do you just want to CLAIM they're unanswered.

Like I said, I'm guessing I already did, you just didn't like the answer. But if I didn't and you're so interested ask them again, or do you just want to CLAIM they're unanswered.

Translation: I really hope you are not motivated enough to go back to the other thread and find the contradictions between my Christian "faith" and scientology.

Reactions: 30Kelly
They had this show on again tonight, and they said auditing is where you hold cans while somebody you've given control over you asks you the same question over and over again until you say what they want to hear. Name of the game is they repeat and aggravate you to death until you give up.

Funny that there is lot of truth to what Walden posted here. This definitely describes extra

Translation: I really hope you are not motivated enough to go back to the other thread and find the contradictions between my Christian "faith" and scientology.

There are no contradictions in Christianity and what I PRACTICE in scientology. In the same way you vote for political candidates that you don't agree with on every single position. I look forward to your next irrelevant post.

There are no contradictions in Christianity and what I PRACTICE in scientology. In the same way you vote for political candidates that you don't agree with on every single position. I look forward to your next irrelevant post.

Except I posted 10 of them directly from scientology.org with quotes from the site and scripture to show the contradiction.

I look forward you avoiding a real response at all cost.

Except I posted 10 of them directly from scientology.org with quotes from the site and scripture to show the contradiction.

I look forward you avoiding a real response at all cost.

No, you didn't show a single instance of contradiction between Christianity and what I practice in scientology. Not a single one. I know this without remembering what you posted. I invite you to try again.

No, you didn't show a single instance of contradiction between Christianity and what I practice in scientology. Not a single one. I know this without remembering what you posted. I invite you to try again.

Of course you do because you know that I'm not going to spend the time looking for the previous thread. Like Walden said above, your game is "repeat and aggravate to death" until people give up. I posted the content...the onus is on you to refute it.

Fact of the matter is, everybody here knows you are clueless. Everybody here can see you running in circles trying to support your ignorance. I, for one, don't care if you if you practice scientology. Just stop pretending to be a Christian practicing scientology.

What it comes down to is extra isn't really a scientologist. He took some auditing sessions sat in a sauna and called himself a Scientology

Was L. Ron one of these antichrists of which you speak? His boy Alistair Crowley certainly was. You know, the guy who made up his own religion based on the occult, off of whom L. Ron patterned his own "religion." The one you claim not to believe, but practice (wtf does that even mean? you practice something you don't believe in?)

Was L. Ron one of these antichrists of which you speak? His boy Alistair Crowley certainly was. You know, the guy who made up his own religion based on the occult, off of whom L. Ron patterned his own "religion." The one you claim not to believe, but practice (wtf does that even mean? you practice something you don't believe in?)

He probably was. That's one guy. You cons support an entire nation of them.

Bridge to Total Freedom. How is this not a suicide cult?

Would have been so much more intriguing.

israel-map.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT