ADVERTISEMENT

Leah remini scientology

Why would I stand up before the church and tell everyone I use scientology? Do you stand up in front of a church and say anything? No, you don't.

If it was something so useful in your life then you would, as a Baptist, spread this joyful gift to the congregation of your church. During church, Baptists quite often give "testimonials" before or toward the end of service. If you would have shared, they would not have thought as highly about you, "using Scientology."

You see, you're banking on us not knowing what we're talking about when it comes to Christianity, but that's a foolish strategy. I grew up attending Baptist churches. Just go ahead and tell me I didn't, as you're so predictable it's pathetic. My grandfather was a Baptist Pastor of his numerous Missionary Baptist churches throughout his life. I attended his sermons growing up and was fortunate to have his presence in my life.

Yeah, 'cause most authors write books with the express intention of not selling them. Unfortunately for hubbard, his wish to not sell books was not fulfilled and ended up with 3 world records.
world record for the most audio books by one author
world record for the most translated author
world record for most published author
How many copies of his books have you been required to buy

Extra honest question that I know you won't answer but I'll try any way. What exactly do you do practicing scientology

Extra honest question that I know you won't answer but I'll try any way. What exactly do you do practicing scientology

That's a rather big question. I occasionally get auditing. I use some of the management technology. I use the study technology. I have audited others 5-6 times with good results. All of scientology is for USE, something you guys just don't accept. The theory behind it is what swallows you guys up. It doesn't matter what the theory is, as long as it works.

That's a rather big question. I occasionally get auditing. I use some of the management technology. I use the study technology. I have audited others 5-6 times with good results. All of scientology is for USE, something you guys just don't accept. The theory behind it is what swallows you guys up. It doesn't matter what the theory is, as long as it works.
Ok so you can audit people without any required training materials?

Ok so you can audit people without any required training materials?

So, your "honest question" was a barefaced lie trying for a gotcha moment. Nice try. Anyone can buy a paperback edition of Dianetics and audit someone. Do you consider that "required"?

So, your "honest question" was a barefaced lie trying for a gotcha moment. Nice try. Anyone can buy a paperback edition of Dianetics and audit someone. Do you consider that "required"?

No it was an honest question until I found it you audit people. According to Scientology website you. Have to be trained and qualified to be an auditor so you're telling me all you have to do is read Dianetics and you could audit anybody?

No it was an honest question until I found it you audit people. According to Scientology website you. Have to be trained and qualified to be an auditor so you're telling me all you have to do is read Dianetics and you could audit anybody?

You have to be trained and qualified to be an certified auditor at the organization. Dianetic was offered back in the 50s as a self help book that documents theory and practice. It was sold to the raw public. Yes, you can read it and audit someone, but you won't get results as quick as if you were trained. I read the book twice before getting my first auditing session and had a reasonable good understanding of it, but the first session I received increased my understanding of how to audit by a lot. About like reading a book about changing the brakes on your car, and then watching someone do it, big difference.

Aren't you the same person who says that psyche medicine is bad because we don't understand the human brain? Millions are helped to lead productive lives by medication that couldn't do so otherwise. So using your logic couldn't I easily say it doesn't matter whether we fully understand the brain as long as it works?

Aren't you the same person who says that psyche medicine is bad because we don't understand the human brain? Millions are helped to lead productive lives by medication that couldn't do so otherwise. So using your logic couldn't I easily say it doesn't matter whether we fully understand the brain as long as it works?

psyche medicine is just great until you look into the side effects, and the fact that it is slightly, if any better than placebo, and that it kills 10s of thousands of people per year. Lots of deaths could be avoided with the use of therapy, or nothing at all.

psyche medicine is just great until you look into the side effects, and the fact that it is slightly, if any better than placebo, and that it kills 10s of thousands of people per year. Lots of deaths could be avoided with the use of therapy, or nothing at all.
innthat case auditing could be seen as one big placebo

Do placebos offer study tech, management tech, a way to rid your body of toxins, some understanding of the mind, etc.?
sure if you think they do. And are you talking about the Hubbard method for removing toxins? Exercise fietarysupplements, that haven't been tested or proven to be effective, and long durations in the sauna?

Last edited:
sure if you think they do. And are you talking about the Hubbard method for removing toxins? Exercise fietarysupplements, that haven't been tested or proven to be effective, and long durations in the sauna?

No, they don't. Even if you think they do.

Yep, Purification Rundown. If you don't believe it works, ask the 911 firefighters. It was tested by me and it was effective.

Very disappointed. They had this show on again tonight, and they said auditing is where you hold cans while somebody you've given control over you asks you the same question over and over again until you say what they want to hear. Name of the game is they repeat and aggravate you to death until you give up.

So you all are pretty much getting audited on here. Will you let go of the cans?

Only cans I'll be holding are a dozen Big Ks a day.

That's part of it. Are you now ready to argue that the body doesn't remove toxins through sweating?
Yeah I am. Open a physiology text book and you would learn that sweat consists of water carbohydrates protein salt and a few other things <1% toxins. Your liver and kidneys are the bodies main detoxifiers. Sweating can hinder the liver and kidneys ability to actually rid your body of said toxins.

I figured you would.............

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23213291

1. Sweating can help eliminate phthalates.
2. Sweating can help eliminate BPA.
3. Sweating can help eliminate heavy metals.

https://riordanclinic.org/2011/12/detox-natural-cleansing-to-remove-body-toxins/
Oh a study of 20 people with a conclusion that some toxins MAY be released in sweat which I already acknowledged. The point is the concentration of toxins released in sweat is so minuscule that you can't "sweat" them out with out doing damage to liver and kidneys

Who would have thought a thread with the words Leah Remini could go 8 pages with no end in sight. Only on HN. :D

Oh a study of 20 people with a conclusion that some toxins MAY be released in sweat which I already acknowledged. The point is the concentration of toxins released in sweat is so minuscule that you can't "sweat" them out with out doing damage to liver and kidneys

From the NCBI article: "This is the first study, to our knowledge, that examines the release of phthalates into sweat."

The point is the concentration of toxins released in sweat is so minuscule that you can't "sweat" them out with out doing damage to liver and kidneys

Sure you can, I did it. If there was damage to my liver and kidneys it hasn't surfaced after 25 years.

From the NCBI article: "This is the first study, to our knowledge, that examines the release of phthalates into sweat."

Sure you can, I did it. If there was damage to my liver and kidneys it hasn't surfaced after 25 years.
Yeah because everyone who drinks and does drugs develops liver and kidney damage. just because you drink or smoke doesn't mean you're guaranteed to get cirrhosis
And from the study some toxins MAY be released in sweat

Yeah because everyone who drinks and does drugs develops liver and kidney damage. just because you drink or smoke doesn't mean you're guaranteed to get cirrhosis
And from the study some toxins MAY be released in sweat

Once again, you argue something of which you have no first hand knowledge. In the meantime, I've done the program and know what some of the results are. It is fact that I was sitting in the sauna and re-experienced a drug high from a drug I hadn't done in more than 10 years. Fact.

Once again, you argue something of which you have no first hand knowledge. In the meantime, I've done the program and know what some of the results are. It is fact that I was sitting in the sauna and re-experienced a drug high from a drug I hadn't done in more than 10 years. Fact.
Awesome but anecdotes aren't the same as science

Reactions: 30Kelly
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT