ADVERTISEMENT

Leah remini scientology

I used to hit the sauna all the time to cut weight when I wrestled. I would get feelings of being high also. Of course it was from dehydration, not some 10 year old drug leaving my system.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
You admit your supposed christian religion is a trip induced by placebo effect.
No I have never claimed to get physical benefit from Christianity. It Ian strictly spiritual you however claim physical help from Scientology.

No I have never claimed to get physical benefit from Christianity. It Ian strictly spiritual you however claim physical help from Scientology.

Any spiritual benefits you think you may have gained from your professed christian belief is placebo effect and is a result of your preconceived notions. Nothing more.

Any spiritual benefits you think you may have gained from your professed christian belief is placebo effect and is a result of your preconceived notions. Nothing more.
I have never argued differently. Spirituality absolutely comes from within ones own beliefs experiences etc. and once again spiritual benefit isn't the same as physical benefit which is what you are arguing.
This is a prime example of how you react when you are backed into a corner and know you are trapped. You change the subject and try to spin in your favor

I have never argued differently. Spirituality absolutely comes from within ones own beliefs experiences etc. and once again spiritual benefit isn't the same as physical benefit which is what you are arguing.
This is a prime example of how you react when you are backed into a corner and know you are trapped. You change the subject and try to spin in your favor

So, you admit your professed religion is nothing more than a placebo effect.
I am not backed into a corner. You are. You just aren't smart enough to realize it.

So, you admit your professed religion is nothing more than a placebo effect.
I am not backed into a corner. You are. You just aren't smart enough to realize it.
My response was clear it's not my fault if you can't comprehend it.

My response was clear it's not my fault if you can't comprehend it.

Your responses are what backed you into a corner. You've now proven by your argument that like Scientology, your processes christian religion is a placebo effect/preconceived notion. You sure you aren't an atheist?

Your responses are what backed you into a corner. You've now proven by your argument that like Scientology, your processes christian religion is a placebo effect/preconceived notion. You sure you aren't an atheist?
If you say so. I backed myself into a corner saying a sauna caused me to have a drug high from 10 years prior. ITS SCIENCE BECAUSE L RON SAYS SO

If you say so. I backed myself into a corner saying a sauna caused me to have a drug high from 10 years prior. ITS SCIENCE BECAUSE L RON SAYS SO

I do say so. As I said, you've argued your way into agreeing with the atheist point of view regarding religion. In other words it can't be true because I have preconceived ideas and unless it happened to me, then it can't be true. Why don't you bring out the entire volume you have of peer reviewed scientific data on your professed Christianity?

I do say so. As I said, you've argued your way into agreeing with the atheist point of view regarding religion. In other words it can't be true because I have preconceived ideas and unless it happened to me, then it can't be true. Why don't you bring out the entire volume you have of peer reviewed scientific data on your professed Christianity?
I never once argued any of that insaid spirituality was individualized. Not even remotely the same thing but keep trying

I never once argued any of that insaid spirituality was individualized. Not even remotely the same thing but keep trying

Fact is I can use your same argument that what you experience with your professed Christianity is in fact nothing more than a placebo effect resulting in the seeming reality of your preconceived notions. Corner, meet 429.

Why is this stuff getting so much play on TV? Leah Remini's a marked woman. They're gonna send that Mistakejewski or whatever his name is to slap her around.

I tell you what, they better damn well not ruin ballgames with this shit.

I don't think they will. For all its oddities, this religion or whatever it is doesn't run on pitying anybody. I'll give it credit for that, but the whole cans, trying to get cleared, and the big bingo card is just really more horse shit than I ever cared to know about.

Maybe National Geographic will do a special to locate where xenu is stashed.

Maybe Mt. St.. Helens. Along with DB Cooper.

I think it's funny that extra has evolved to now running both sides of the conversation. He, of course, does his half, but he also just makes up what the other person supposedly said so he can write the reply he wants. I might have to try that, it is a unique way of debating.

If they were ignorant like you, yeah, but they're not.

You ain't a baptist, because you're not a Christian.

Well I am, and herdman is 100% correct and you know it. I go to a church that I'm sure is very similar to yours, and you know as well as I do that if you stood up in church and proclaimed to be a scientologist that your church would immediately question your Christianity, tell you that you needed to go to the alter and repent, or otherwise would strip you of any and every responsibility you might have in your church. They would immediately and drastically change their opinion of you and you know it. That's why I'm certain that you hide it from your church.

Well I am, and herdman is 100% correct and you know it. I go to a church that I'm sure is very similar to yours, and you know as well as I do that if you stood up in church and proclaimed to be a scientologist that your church would immediately question your Christianity, tell you that you needed to go to the alter and repent, or otherwise would strip you of any and every responsibility you might have in your church. They would immediately and drastically change their opinion of you and you know it. That's why I'm certain that you hide it from your church.

This is a great idea. Can you imagine? The heads in that church would be spinning like the scene in exorcist if this thread happen to be made known................hmmmmmmm

I can see YOUR church doing that. Not mine.

You haven't told them and would never tell them because you know I'm 100% right. No church in Wayne County, WV would even be remotely accepting of a member who practiced Scientology. That's why you hide it from them.

The people I go to church with are not the same people you go to church with, and I'm happy about that.

Put your nose in the corner, where your argument is.
We get it you finally realized you'd been duped by sitting in a sauna and now you have to "redeem" yourself and act like everyone else is the poor slob that got hoodwinked

Wish I had known about scientology when I was in the hills. I could have used it to get out of all those church people hounding me to go all the time.

"Well, I'm a scientologist," I could have told them. They would have reacted the same way they do to queers coming out of the closet. Which is the same way I react to it.

"AHHHHHH shit, change the damn channel."

Reactions: i am herdman
The people I go to church with are not the same people you go to church with, and I'm happy about that.

I know where you go to church and I know a lot of people that go there. I have had multiple chances to out you but I won't. I assure you that the people of your church would tell you that you aren't a Christian and that you need to repent and denounce Scientology or else you're going to hell.

We get it you finally realized you'd been duped by sitting in a sauna and now you have to "redeem" yourself and act like everyone else is the poor slob that got hoodwinked

It seems you're angry that your religion is the result of nothing more than a preconceived notion. Wanna buy some placebos?

I know where you go to church and I know a lot of people that go there. I have had multiple chances to out you but I won't. I assure you that the people of your church would tell you that you aren't a Christian and that you need to repent and denounce Scientology or else you're going to hell.

Go ahead and out me. We will see. In the meantime have you told the people at your church that you value the life of a dog over that of a human?

You're confusing me with murox, but nice try. In the meantime, the next time you're called upon to testify, tell them that you would rather be audited and see what the church's reaction is.

I'm not confusing anything. You agreed with both rox and banker. I called you out on it then.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT