ADVERTISEMENT

Like a comedy movie

greengeezer

Platinum Buffalo
Dec 25, 2007
My neighbor was missing his cat for several days when he heard it crying from the top of a large pine tree. Just like in the movies, he called the fire department. Once they arrived, they didn’t get out a long ladder, they cut down the tree. A bit radical.

Today, the stupid cat was again stuck 20 feet up in what was this time a large oak. I told my neighbor I had two ladders that he could borrow that would reach it, but that was the best I could do. He finally put two pieces of plumbing pipe together and knocked it down because he didn’t want to carry the ladder. Always a comedy here.

My neighbor was missing his cat for several days when he heard it crying from the top of a large pine tree. Just like in the movies, he called the fire department. Once they arrived, they didn’t get out a long ladder, they cut down the tree. A bit radical.

Today, the stupid cat was again stuck 20 feet up in what was this time a large oak. I told my neighbor I had two ladders that he could borrow that would reach it, but that was the best I could do. He finally put two pieces of plumbing pipe together and knocked it down because he didn’t want to carry the ladder. Always a comedy here.

I have been to a few "cat up a tree" calls, which were always made by women.
The answer "Ma'am, have you ever seen a cat skeleton in a tree?"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT