ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD Marshall @ MTSU

You know the weather's not good when the punter goes to dry his hands on his towel, and instead wrings the water out of it.

3rd and 9 at their own six yard line... They are trying to run it up the middle and punt... We give up a 25 yard run up the middle.

It would be comical if it wasn't so pathetic.

Reactions: ilmherdfan
Terrible in all facets... 5 turnovers, bad defense, absolutely awful special teams.

Time for Wells to have an "undisclosed injury"... Or as we used to call it in less PC times, a benching

What a total $hit show. Totally disgusted in all aspects. Terrible coaching, Offense one dimensional, Defense playing with total confusion, Special teams non existent. Unreal!!!

Reactions: ilmherdfan
Doc also spearheaded the shit show that was last year. You need to wipe docs seed from your chin.
I’m not a Doc fan and was in favor of him being let go but I’m also not going to turn a blind eye to to this sh*t show. This is the worst coaching display I’ve watched in a few decades.

Reactions: Tim_N_Montana
This is pathetic, and should never be acceptable by any university or fan base. Total embarrassment. Someone needs to be held accountable. It was one thing to blow it against ECU. Another to blow it again at Appy. But this has been a total shit show from the beginning. Nobody seems to care which means the coaching staff is not doing their job!

This is pathetic, and should never be acceptable by any university or fan base. Total embarrassment. Someone needs to be held accountable. It was one thing to blow it against ECU. Another to blow it again at Appy. But this has been a total shit show from the beginning. Nobody seems to care which means the coaching staff is not doing their job!
They’ve given up already. Little hope for much more than a toilet bowl this year. Lots of work to do for Huff. I almost think he thought he started the season with a stacked deck and would cruise through. Doubt this is the stepping stone he thought.

We just threw a 10 yard pass over the middle, and completed it... As Bob Uecker once said "I think I'll wet myself."

Wells is done... That's a middle school read, and he threw it into triple coverage.

Someone compared him to Jimmy Skinner last week and got crushed for it... I'm not sure that comparison is fair to Skinner.

F-ing bubble screens 90 yards from the end zone with 3 minutes to go... Trash

Huff find yourself a offensive “coordinator” one that can “coordinate” ..... bill legg 2.0 has to go

Welcome, @TNherdfan. You couldn't have picked a worse time to make your first post. In In-game Thread is a whole lot of quick reaction with little thought. The things you might yell at your TV with CAPS and exclamation points!!!! I make it a practice to never go into the In-game until the day after. And here I am.

Glad you decided to join us. We're not always a bunch of loud-mouth fanatics with poor grammar skills. Jump in again when tempers settle...which, given the way the season is going, may be next spring.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT