ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD Marshall vs WKU

Someone on this board made a comment before the season started Cramsey was concerned that the offense wasn’t coming together as quickly as he would like. Whoever said that must have been in the know.

We are not good in two of the three phases. Doc is supposed to be a super recruiter and is now coaching his 5th senior class of all his players. At some point there should be some level of recognition from the administration that either he is not that great of a recruiter and a bad coach, or that he is a great recruiter and just a horrible coach. It has to be one of the two.

Personally, I think Doc was a good recruiter and just a bad coach, but that has changed. He has gotten very lazy in his recruiting IMO. He has fallen in love with the prop angle and is too focused on picking up guys with talent that the P5 passes on for one reason or another. The problem with that is that to coach kids with issues that make them props probably requires more skill and ability than coaching non prop players. Face it, they are props for a reason. I'm not saying they are dumb, but they aren't A students, so that means they may lack some in the intelligence department, or worse, they lack the commitment or focus to be successful in the classroom. Lacking commitment and focus are never good things.

We will squeak by this team, then the SupaFans will come out with the "only Marshall fans would complain about a tough win on the road against what is one of the best teams in the nation..."

Reactions: MarshallManiac
I don't keep repeating the same juvenile, passive aggressive bullshit. You do.

No, you're obligated to keep pumping sunshine. I understand you're obligated to do it. I like you Chris. It's nothing against you. I'm just tired of people refusing to admit it when we suck.

If you’re going to throw the fade Throw it on second down not third green isn’t comfortable throwing anything with touch.

No, you're obligated to keep pumping sunshine. I understand you're obligated to do it. I like you Chris. It's nothing against you. I'm just tired of people refusing to admit it when we suck.

I like you too.

But we had the SAME convo after the EKU game. Nothing about what I said/typed about the team following that performance was positive or sunshine-y in any way. Same thing after NCSU.

As a matter of fact I'm disgusted with our program right now.

Wow! Outplayed and out coached.

Green needs to sit. Put Morrell in, put Gaines at QB. Go wildcat.

Green is killing this team. I know he is just a freshman but he has to play better than that. We could have put WKU away but Green throws another int and WKU gets an easy TD. We can still win but we have to play better these last few minutes.

Defense has been bailing us out all evening. Score should be much worse than it is

There is no way green drives down the field, this is done. Was gonna make a few games this year, but don't think I will waste my money

We played like crap, it wasn’t fun to watch, and I’m not very excited for the rest of the year.

With that being said...

It’s still satisfying that we beat those ********.

Reactions: kdbherdon
I'm glad we won, hats off to the defense, but at the same time this offense makes me sick. Cramsey better ramp it up is all I can say. To the OLine, you did better in the second half, but still has a long ways to go to get the running game going

Reactions: kdbherdon
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT