ADVERTISEMENT

Mecca

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
I need some trees and a mountain, but this thing has potential. It even has room to build a shooting range indoors for the militia I plan on starting and enough room after that for a half court basketball. 25 minutes to Cheyenne, an hour to University of Wyoming. The state route ends at this property, so there is no reason for any cars to come near your 20 acres. Sisters could grow whatever he wanted out there.

I need some trees and a mountain, but this thing has potential. It even has room to build a shooting range indoors for the militia I plan on starting and enough room after that for a half court basketball. 25 minutes to Cheyenne, an hour to University of Wyoming. The state route ends at this property, so there is no reason for any cars to come near your 20 acres. Sisters could grow whatever he wanted out there.

Non-shooting, shirtless guys in yoga pants sounds terrifying! That property looks amazing though.

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
Non-shooting, shirtless guys in yoga pants sounds terrifying!
I have multiple guns.

If you're referencing non-shooting in basketball, just ask Big Country how my shooting is in basketball. It's tough for the other side to get the ball back in make-it-take-it when the opponent never misses.

Shirtless, jacked guys who dress different from everybody else are terrifying, because they clearly don't give a shit.

Those type of building conversions are becoming more and more popular. Make a room or house out of them. Pretty cool idea.

I have multiple guns.
iu

• Haha
Reactions: Jartard
During our recent trip out west, we were stunned at how beautiful Wyoming is. If I’m not mistaken, it’s also the least densely populated state in the country. Something like 600,000 people, and hundreds and hundreds of miles of nothing as far as the eye can see. Absolutely gorgeous state, though, and I fully intend on going back.

As for rifle’s shooting…he was only a couple shots better than me, so whatever camp he puts himself in, I’m there too. I still play full court basketball 3-4 days a week. I bet he doesn’t.

“That’s a nice compound you have there,sir. Could I interest you in a plot to take out the governor of Michigan?”

Those type of building conversions are becoming more and more popular. Make a room or house out of them. Pretty cool idea.
Before I moved to California 3+ years ago, I had the option to move to the Dallas Metroplex. My office would have been in Fort Worth, so I started looking at property there and fell in love with the idea of living in this airstrip neighborhood. Many of the hangars have built-in living spaces (the second one is 4 bed/4 bath, elevator). It leaves a ton of room for a gym, basketball court, etc.

My business partner in Utah has one, and I used to love hanging out there. He would end up staying there for a few weeks each time he would get caught cheating:

ffs. Are you a vegan AND gluten free?
I'm neither. Just a pescatarian. Haven't had meat or chicken in about six years.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Before I moved to California 3+ years ago, I had the option to move to the Dallas Metroplex. My office would have been in Fort Worth, so I started looking at property there and fell in love with the idea of living in this airstrip neighborhood. Many of the hangars have built-in living spaces (the second one is 4 bed/4 bath, elevator). It leaves a ton of room for a gym, basketball court, etc.

My business partner in Utah has one, and I used to love hanging out there. He would end up staying there for a few weeks each time he would get caught cheating:

I'm neither. Just a pescatarian. Haven't had meat or chicken in about six years.

I know nothing about Fort Worth but I bought into a class B+ (I think) apartment complex and it’s done terribly. Not a money loser but not performing as well as pretty much any other syndication I’ve ever done.

So now I hate Fort Worth.

In general I’m not a big fan of any of the big Texas cities, I’d take SLC over them.

You’re too rich for this place but please go rent a unit so they can flip it

Have you seen the one they built rolltidewillie?

Have one that is part garage and had a basketball court would be cool.

Last edited:
So now I hate Fort Worth.
The problem with those investments is that you rely on the actual management of the property, which is a crapshoot.

In Fort Worth, I'd want apartments close to TCU, close to the Stockyards (even though that area isn't very good- not necessarily bad, but just lower income), or close to Shops at Clearfork.

Psssst...Chicken is meat, dumbass.
So is fish, moron. But when people say they are vegetarian, they still routinely consume seafood. Many people claim they don't eat meat but are only referring to red meat.

Reactions: -CarlHungus-
During our recent trip out west, we were stunned at how beautiful Wyoming is. If I’m not mistaken, it’s also the least densely populated state in the country. Something like 600,000 people, and hundreds and hundreds of miles of nothing as far as the eye can see. Absolutely gorgeous state, though, and I fully intend on going back.

As for rifle’s shooting…he was only a couple shots better than me, so whatever camp he puts himself in, I’m there too. I still play full court basketball 3-4 days a week. I bet he doesn’t.
In fairness to rifle, hard to play basketball with brain trauma.

The problem with those investments is that you rely on the actual management of the property, which is a crapshoot.
Yeah, I don’t have time to do a bunch of due diligence and I’ve heard management isn’t great on this one. This same group hit a good one in San Antonio that went full cycle with a great return but Ft Worth has been a dud.

I just don’t have the time to be my own landlord or do deeper dives, so it’s a lot of word of mouth and finding trusted sponsors.

So is fish, moron. But when people say they are vegetarian, they still routinely consume seafood. Many people claim they don't eat meat but are only referring to red meat.

Doesn't change the fact, dumbass.

Last I checked chicken and fish aren't vegetables. I know what you're going to say, so don't bother. You won't change the facts.

Reactions: 19MU88
Last I checked chicken and fish aren't vegetables. I know what you're going to say, so don't bother. You won't change the facts.
Then, don’t make stupid arguments like you just did.

In Fort Worth, I'd want apartments close to TCU, close to the Stockyards (even though that area isn't very good- not necessarily bad, but just lower income), or close to Shops at Clearfork.

Why make stuff up when it’s not true? https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/article...h.-,What vegans eat,to get enough vitamin B12.

You said you didn't eat chicken or meat.

That's a stupid thing to say. You either eat meat or you do not eat meat. If you eat chicken or fish then you eat meat.

It's not complicated.
You don't get out much.

Moron, fish isn't always considered a meat.

• Haha
Reactions: Jartard
You don't get out much.

Moron, fish isn't always considered a meat.

Have you ever cleaned a fish(I’m sure we know the answer)? What is that fleshy part of the fish that is edible? I’m just trying to dumb it down for you in hopes that you realize how foolish you sound. I guess that I also don’t eat meat. I just eat cows, pigs, lamb, chicken and non meaty fish.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88 and 30CAT
Except you said chicken or meat. No mention of fish, dumbass.
Moron, you're the one who said "fish" (see below). I responded to your comment:

If you eat chicken or fish then you eat meat.

But the fact is, fish is meat. It's hilarious watching you try to prove otherwise. 🤣
So let's look at this:
The "conventional definition" of "meat" excludes fish from it.
Legally, fish is not considered meat.
For food regulatory purposes, fish is not considered meat.

Yet we have Crispy Lips, a lifelong west virginia educated moron who is taking a firm stance otherwise and expects everybody to believe he knows more than the above.

False that would be a pescetarian
Learn to spell, moron. Oh, and I already mentioned pescatarian in this thread.

Have you ever cleaned a fish(I’m sure we know the answer)? What is that fleshy part of the fish that is edible? I’m just trying to dumb it down for you in hopes that you realize how foolish you sound. I guess that I also don’t eat meat. I just eat cows, pigs, lamb, chicken and non meaty fish.
So you - a moron who routinely shows a lack of intelligence with his bogus posts - also knows more than the traditional definition, the legal definition, and the regulatory definition.

Learn to spell, moron. Oh, and I already mentioned pescatarian in this thread.
It still doesn't change the fact that vegetarians dont eat fish.

That's like saying a vegan and a vegetarian are the same. It's simply not true.

It still doesn't change the fact that vegetarians dont eat fish.

That's like saying a vegan and a vegetarian are the same. It's simply not true.
What's your point, moron? I am the one who brought pescatarians (again, learn to spell) into this thread.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT