Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Meh

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Fading to being done

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • I'm Done

Votes: 33 62.3%

• Total voters
I'll check the interwebs next week to see the final score but that's it. I'm ready for bball season. My time is to important and life to short to continually get spun up about something I can't control. This is awful to say but I'm having a hard time caring about this current team at all, and I've never felt like that before.

I'll check the interwebs next week to see the final score but that's it. I'm ready for bball season. My time is to important and life to short to continually get spun up about something I can't control. This is awful to say but I'm having a hard time caring about this current team at all, and I've never felt like that before.

Right there with man.

Problem with this team is the identity.

There is none.

Fans don’t identify with most of the roster, no blue collar types on this team, nothing about Marshall football embodies Huntington or the fan base IMO. Program is out of touch with donors, hardcore fans and the casual fan all at the same time.

Had we won’t every game up until now, football could have reclaimed some Herd fans that have been back on the wagon this year.

After the last two weeks—fans are feeling sold short again. Another coulda woulda shoulda season.

Many players on this squad are all about themselves, and too many key pieces are mentally not keyed in to make a run of any kind. Leadership is weak.

I like Doc, he’s Rama clean program, but it’s been 5 years of missing the mark of expectations and goals for the year. Barring a miraculous recovery of this season, another no show in the conference championship game will be half a decade of nothing. Bowl wins are great, but weren’t we all wanting to see Marshall as a school, as a basketball program, as a football program—do far better? Aren’t the goals to win at the highest level?

Football needs a shakeup. Not enough trophies to show for a decade of continuity.

Problem with this team is the identity.

There is none.

Fans don’t identify with most of the roster, no blue collar types on this team, nothing about Marshall football embodies Huntington or the fan base IMO. Program is out of touch with donors, hardcore fans and the casual fan all at the same time.

Had we won’t every game up until now, football could have reclaimed some Herd fans that have been back on the wagon this year.

After the last two weeks—fans are feeling sold short again. Another coulda woulda shoulda season.

Many players on this squad are all about themselves, and too many key pieces are mentally not keyed in to make a run of any kind. Leadership is weak.

I like Doc, he’s Rama clean program, but it’s been 5 years of missing the mark of expectations and goals for the year. Barring a miraculous recovery of this season, another no show in the conference championship game will be half a decade of nothing. Bowl wins are great, but weren’t we all wanting to see Marshall as a school, as a basketball program, as a football program—do far better? Aren’t the goals to win at the highest level?

Football needs a shakeup. Not enough trophies to show for a decade of continuity.

I don't care if they were all tap dancing fairies if they were actually a good football team.

Good comment on the roster lacking players that click with the fan base. Every year there seems to be guys, stars or not, that the fan base seems to get behind because of their style and passion. Or maybe guys you have just watched grow up in their time here. This year, not so much.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
Really going to be a rough year for fans, I don’t see us doing better than 2-5 to close out the season. Nothing indicates better than that.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT