ADVERTISEMENT

North Korea missile tests

Worse, because - based on his numerous meetings with Trump, coupled with Trump's praises of him - Kim now has an actual basis to claim he is a world superpower. In other words, he's been emboldened.

The US is still sanctioning the hell out of that country. The next step would most likely NOT be a diplomatic one. Are you for military actions?

I don't know what the appropriate solution is. I do know that you don't feed the ego of a megalomaniac, dictator with potential nuclear capabilities, which is exactly what this administration has done with NK.

I don't know what the appropriate solution is. I do know that you don't feed the ego of a megalomaniac, dictator with potential nuclear capabilities, which is exactly what this administration has done with NK.

Now hold on a minute there, bucko.

The Marigold Messiah can do no wrong. Obviously, this is 12th-Dimensional Backgammon being played by our glorious leader.

Now hold on a minute there, bucko.

The Marigold Messiah can do no wrong. Obviously, this is 12th-Dimensional Backgammon being played by our glorious leader.

this may or may not work...……..it's not making it worse and everything done prior to this by other administrations either didn't work or made it worse.

Worse, because - based on his numerous meetings with Trump, coupled with Trump's praises of him - Kim now has an actual basis to claim he is a world superpower. In other words, he's been emboldened.
Worse, so the next step is a military conflict. Are you prepared for that? We would lose thousands of men. Are you ready for that? That's the next step. We could likely draw China into armed conflict as well.

So, he was launching missiles over Japan before and was perhaps getting closer to nukes. Why not try for a peaceful resolutions. Talking never hurts.

Don't think for one minute who's calling the shots for NK. The chinks from China are orchestrating what transpires in NK. China is the only nation that can rid of the world of a NK problem, and they're certainly not showing any interest in doing so over the last 60 plus years, and likely won't have any interest in doing so in the near future.

China will ultimately be our WWIII opponent, and it's going to be ugly.

Reactions: GreenDuke
Don't think for one minute who's calling the shots for NK. The chinks from China are orchestrating what transpires in NK. China is the only nation that can rid of the world of a NK problem, and they're certainly not showing any interest in doing so over the last 60 plus years, and likely won't have any interest in doing so in the near future.

China will ultimately be our WWIII opponent, and it's going to be ugly.
The chinks steal our intellectual property. Software piracy. Manipulate currency, etc. I agree.

Don't know what we do with them.

The chinks steal our intellectual property. Software piracy. Manipulate currency, etc. I agree.

Don't know what we do with them.
to be honest, we first have to figure out what to do with the commies in our own country. In my opinion, these homegrown whackos like greed and the squad pose a problem that's having a negative impact on future generations of Americans. Like Trump, I'm all for sending them the hell back.

Reactions: 19MU88

War in Korea is the worst possible thing for China. The next worst? A collapse of order in North Korea.

China isn't calling shit in North Korea.

Could China "solve" NK? Sure. But it would take a massive infusion of cash to stabilize/normalize NK, and right now China ain't got it.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT