ADVERTISEMENT

Not a fan

greengeezer

Platinum Buffalo
Dec 25, 2007
Early every Friday morning, I drive to a nearby cafe for breakfast. It’s an end of the week monotony breaker and I look forward to it.

There is a young waitress at the restaurant who usually waits on me and I have been going there long enough that we strike up a conversation when she brings me my coffee and takes my order.

This morning, she had on a short sleeve top and I noticed that she had tattoos on her lower arm. Nothing elaborate, but I was disappointed because any ink on a young woman is a turn off for me.

I am curious as how the members of the board feel about body ink on the fairer sex. For or against?

Against. The 27 year old from last week has some tiny ones in random places. I get that it fits some girls, especially the punk/edgy girls. But I’ve never liked them.

Reactions: greengeezer
One of the worst doggy style sex experiences of my life involved a tattoo.

Dated a girl in Gahanna, Ohio during the early 2000s. Hit it off on the first date, and by the following weekend, it was time to get naked and rip those panties off. It all started with the normal behavior, missionary, followed by a round of her on top, etc. When it was time to assume the dawg position, she ruined it all by having a tattoo of Brutis on her ass.

Keep in mind, I show up in a nice Tacoma 4x4 pickup, proudly wearing a Michigan hoodie, and this bitch slams my thighs with an ass tattoo of Brutis the Buckeye.

You should have burst in to the Michigan fight song. That would have been appropriate.

Some tattoos wouldn’t be a deal breaker but I would always rather they didn’t have them.

I like those tattoos. Went to a titty bar one time and there was a guest stripper there. She had tats all over except for her titties and her slit. Not on her face or neck either. The face is no good. Built like a brick shithouse and it was like a picasso painting. It was like all the sudden these water colors of green, red, blue, magenta, and then there it was: the holy grail.

If people knew my identity, I would not be able to sneak up on people. You do notice I am in the Rifle pose.

I used to be completely against them but as I've gotten older I'm not as picky, as long it's only one or two. Female chest tattoos though, on the boob, under the cleavage, across the clavicle, more often than not just looks trashy. Sure there are exceptions to the rule, but they're exceptions.

When I was a kid, we would buy Bazooka gum. The wrapper had a water soluble tattoo on the inside. Wet it, press it on your skin, and instant biker guy. At least they washed off when my mom found out.

I used to be completely against them but as I've gotten older I'm not as picky, as long it's only one or two. Female chest tattoos though, on the boob, under the cleavage, across the clavicle, more often than not just looks trashy. Sure there are exceptions to the rule, but they're exceptions.
But you are cool with face and neck tattoos?

I’ve gotta go with how she’s built. If she’s got a nice body, you can’t see any tattoos with the lights off. Not like anyone on here is looking to wife some chick up.

Reactions: SamSwimmer
But you are cool with face and neck tattoos?
I've gone out with girls with neck tattoos. All of them had hair long enough to cover it though. There are extremely attractive women with face tattoos but I just don't think I could get completely used to it that it wasn't distracting. But again, they're the exception in my opinion.

I took my 18 year old nephew indoor skydiving a few months ago. There was a legit 8.0 blonde working the front desk who had a significant amount of ink, including sides of her neck. We got inside & all I told him was "that's the type of woman what will change your life." Date 'em, don't marry 'em.

Reactions: Jartard
When I was 27 I dated a 20 year old that had a decently sized tattoo on the side of her rib cage. While I was not a huge fan of it, it was not exactly a turn off either. Plus I was able to satisfy a fetish of hers that only a fairly small percentage of guys are able to do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT