ADVERTISEMENT

Our prices are going up again in Jan

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
We are usually ahead of the curve and the rest of the economy. We have already received notice that prices are going up in Jan.

Bidenomics at work. Everything is just damn expensive. WIll everything else go up? Don't know but it wouldn't surprise me.

Will the Fed raise interest rates again? Looks like they could.

Sounds like price gouging by your company to me. You’re on record saying that you’re way overpaid to an embarrassing extent. Maybe you should talk to your company about that.

Sounds like price gouging by your company to me. You’re on record saying that you’re way overpaid to an embarrassing extent. Maybe you should talk to your company about that.
Manufacturers price..increases .We are a distributor.

I get paid on commission. They set the rules not me. Tom Brady is overpaid a well..But that's the price you pay to be a winner.

Manufacturers price..increases .We are a distributor.

I get paid on commission. They set the rules not me. Tom Brady is overpaid a well..But that's the price you pay to be a winner.
Sounds like your vendor relations employee isn't doing a good job. What I've told Salesforce, DocuSign, ActSoft, Act-On, Verizon, and more over the last few months:

"Have you seen our stock price? We understand that most of you have a built-in X% annual increase, thanks to Salesforce setting that ploy years ago, but we can't do that this year. If you refuse to acknowledge that we have been a good partner of your company for X years and can't freeze your rate increase for a year, then we are forced to go to another vendor. We've never said this to you before, but we can't eat your standard rate increase this year, so let us know how we need to proceed."

And to a T, they all froze their rate increase. Hell, our Verizon annual cost will drop $60k (I could have had it drop $140k if we had gone to T-Mobile). Another vendor, thanks to my demand about nine months ago, will save us anywhere from $750k - $2 million simply due to me demanding their administration fee be lowered.

Let me know if you need me to run your company. I won't chop your overpaid commissions for at least six months.

It's that outrageous minimum wage increase at mcdonalds causing this inflation. How is anyone supposed to be able to pay $13 for a Happy Meal?

Sounds like your vendor relations employee isn't doing a good job. What I've told Salesforce, DocuSign, ActSoft, Act-On, Verizon, and more over the last few months:

"Have you seen our stock price? We understand that most of you have a built-in X% annual increase, thanks to Salesforce setting that ploy years ago, but we can't do that this year. If you refuse to acknowledge that we have been a good partner of your company for X years and can't freeze your rate increase for a year, then we are forced to go to another vendor. We've never said this to you before, but we can't eat your standard rate increase this year, so let us know how we need to proceed."

And to a T, they all froze their rate increase. Hell, our Verizon annual cost will drop $60k (I could have had it drop $140k if we had gone to T-Mobile). Another vendor, thanks to my demand about nine months ago, will save us anywhere from $750k - $2 million simply due to me demanding their administration fee be lowered.

Let me know if you need me to run your company. I won't chop your overpaid commissions for at least six months.
Not reading a fiction novel

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT