ADVERTISEMENT

Paging Dr. QBU

murox

Platinum Buffalo
May 29, 2001
Before you rush into your fourth shot, the Israeli coal mine canaries have some news you could use.

FB-IMG-1642457649021.jpg

Is this a topic by Rox? I see I’m paged but it looks blank.
Oh, come back QBU. I want to discuss the science of the “vaccine.” I blocked greed because calling people names and spamming the board is all he does.

As a medical doctor, you should be able to easily refute any “anti-science” claims I present. You should do it for the other members of the board who are vax-hesitant and not “anti-vax” like me.

I have a Dr appointment later this week. I am going to discuss this...don't trust the cdc anymore

Lol. Right. This is proof of the miscategorisation of vaccine status for anyone capable of performing rudimentary math.

So Marin County has 95+% of its seniors vaccinated against a virus that SOLELY targets the obese and elderly, and is currently experiencing the highest number of hospitalizations since the pandemic started. Where are all these unvaccinated Marin Co residents coming from? What a joke.

At what point did you stop trusting them?
by middle of may or june 2020, I knew Fauci was full of shit and he was covering something up. Trump actually listneed to them too much, I guess they were suppossed to be the experts. They were in fact caught up in politics and covering their own ass for their involement in gain of function research. Shutting everything down was stupid. I remember getting on a conference call at work and told my boss shutting this country down was one of the biggest mistakes this country as ever made. That was what in April 2020? Turns out it was.

I started following the numbers on the world tracker by John Hopkins and was like you can't shut down the country and healthy and young people. IT doesn't add up.

Reactions: Jartard
by middle of may or june 2020, I knew Fauci was full of shit and he was covering something up. Trump actually listneed to them too much, I guess they were suppossed to be the experts. They were in fact caught up in politics and covering their own ass for their involement in gain of function research. Shutting everything down was stupid. I remember getting on a conference call at work and told my boss shutting this country down was one of the biggest mistakes this country as ever made. That was what in April 2020? Turns out it was.

I started following the numbers on the world tracker by John Hopkins and was like you can't shut down the country and healthy and young people. IT doesn't add up.
You got your COVID shots prior to May/June 2020?

Still the only one on earth who never believed in this in any form.

It's just me and that graveyard he posted up there now. I got shots, but they're nothing just like the disease is. All pretend. The only thing real was I had to whine to Meijer to get the booster without an appointment.

You're a lying idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT