ADVERTISEMENT

Pieces of Shit Deplorables

Y.A.G Si Ye Nots

Platinum Buffalo
Mar 7, 2010
Home Wrecker
This is what you voted for. A father of two teenagers, a husband for decades, a tax payer who was brought into the country at 10 years old and has lived in the U.S. for 30 years was deported. If he had been born a year later, he would have qualified under the old DACA program. The Obama administration gave him multiple exemptions. They tried doing it the correct way; hired an attorney, etc. But since cheeto didn't renew DACA, ICE had to force him out of the country and separate him from his children and wife.

There are far, far more out there like this. People who have basically only known this country their entire lives who were brought here as young children. People who are tax payers, don't have criminals records, and have been contributing members to our society for decades along with raising their families here who have or will be forced out.

But they aren't white . . . and it's time for you morons to be truthful; that is what cheeto wants. It is why he makes numerous comments about Mexicans, a hispanic judge, wants people more like those from Norway (with a 90% white demographic), defends (violent) white supremacists in Charlottesville, has been fined 7-figures by the Justice Department for race violations, was accused again of the same violations by the Justice Department after paying the first fine, took out a full page newspaper ad to lobby for the death penalty against the Central Park Five, continued to claim they were guilty and bad people even after DNA evidence and an admission of guilt exonerated them, makes comments about black neighborhoods, claims a black guy in the crowd is "my African-American," and numerous other examples of his true thoughts.

Keep deploring, deplorables. You're on the wrong side of history once again.

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/16/us/de...er-30-years-cuomo-prime-time-cnntv/index.html

Quit your whining. He is an adult. He knew he was in the country Illegally. He could have attempted to get legal status but he didn’t. His employer needs to be shut down and fined and jailed as well. Play by the rules and this shit doesn’t happen

Quit your whining. He is an adult. He knew he was in the country Illegally. He could have attempted to get legal status but he didn’t. His employer needs to be shut down and fined and jailed as well. Play by the rules and this shit doesn’t happen

They did, moron. Attorneys messed up. Paperwork screwed up. You can't just simply attempt to get legal status and it happen. You clearly don't know how the process works.

They did, moron. Attorneys messed up. Paperwork screwed up. You can't just simply attempt to get legal status and it happen. You clearly don't know how the process works.
No I know how the process works. My best friend in high school was naturalized and one of my coworkers is going through the process right now. He’s had 20 years to get the process going. His number got called. It sucks and is awful what his family is going through but at the end of the day he is here illegally.

It's pretty simple. It's an AMERICA FIRST presidential style, and one that's well overdue. Whites, browns, blacks... they all will prosper under this Presidency, as long as they're citizens of this fine country.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit, that in a few years from now, President Trump will overtake Clinton as the 'black president'.

Reactions: 19MU88
Rifle left out one word...’illegally.’ He was brought into this country illegally at 10 years old. Did he ever try to gain resident status legally? I seriously doubt it.

Just to show how ignorant you are, here’s another real life story. I work with a guy from Uganda. Just to be clear, he’s as black as they come. You may even know the guy. He was an athlete at Marshall at the same time you were. Anyway, after Marshall, he turned down a professional sports contract overseas because he wanted to build a life here. He was able to obtain a legal status, and get a visa that allowed him to stay here and work. He applied for citizenship and, just a couple months ago, took his tests, finalized the paperwork and became a United States citizen. That’s almost 20 years.

It was a long process, but he did things the right way. We celebrated his citizenship and are very happy for him and his family. But, according to you, we’re not supposed to like him solely because he’s black. See how dumb you sound when you make that argument? This has nothing to do with race whatsoever, otherwise I would hate this guy and every other person of color. It’s all about coming here in the manner our laws say, and assimilating to our culture. I could stand your guy and my guy right next to each other, tell both stories, and prove to you that race has nothing to do with our opposition to illegal immigration. But you already know that. You simply play the race card because you have no valid argument whatsoever, and you know it advances a false narrative.

Easy fix. Make the fine for knowingly hiring illegal immigrants $100,000 per illegal immigrant hired along with a 1 year in jail per illegal immigrant hired.

It's pretty simple. It's an AMERICA FIRST presidential style, and one that's well overdue. Whites, browns, blacks... they all will prosper under this Presidency, as long as they're citizens of this fine country.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit, that in a few years from now, President Trump will overtake Clinton as the 'black president'.

He tweeted this less than an hour ago...

This is what you voted for. A father of two teenagers, a husband for decades, a tax payer who was brought into the country at 10 years old and has lived in the U.S. for 30 years was deported. If he had been born a year later, he would have qualified under the old DACA program. The Obama administration gave him multiple exemptions. They tried doing it the correct way; hired an attorney, etc. But since cheeto didn't renew DACA, ICE had to force him out of the country and separate him from his children and wife.

There are far, far more out there like this. People who have basically only known this country their entire lives who were brought here as young children. People who are tax payers, don't have criminals records, and have been contributing members to our society for decades along with raising their families here who have or will be forced out.

But they aren't white . . . and it's time for you morons to be truthful; that is what cheeto wants. It is why he makes numerous comments about Mexicans, a hispanic judge, wants people more like those from Norway (with a 90% white demographic), defends (violent) white supremacists in Charlottesville, has been fined 7-figures by the Justice Department for race violations, was accused again of the same violations by the Justice Department after paying the first fine, took out a full page newspaper ad to lobby for the death penalty against the Central Park Five, continued to claim they were guilty and bad people even after DNA evidence and an admission of guilt exonerated them, makes comments about black neighborhoods, claims a black guy in the crowd is "my African-American," and numerous other examples of his true thoughts.

Keep deploring, deplorables. You're on the wrong side of history once again.

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/16/us/de...er-30-years-cuomo-prime-time-cnntv/index.html

And for every story like this there are 1000 stories of illegal immigrants who are here committing crimes, not contributing to the tax base and receiving benefits from the government. Yeah, it sucks that he's a tax payer and is being deported. Probably should have worked to become legal.

Please, explain to us all just exactly how it works and why it would take more than three decades to acquire citizenship.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
And for every story like this there are 1000 stories of illegal immigrants who are here committing crimes, not contributing to the tax base and receiving benefits from the government.

No.
Over 70% of all illegal immigrants are in the workforce.

100% of illegal immigrants are breaking the law

70% of U S adult citizens have committed a crime that could lead to imprisonment. That doesn't include those who've committed crimes that wouldn't lead to jail time.

@ThunderCat98 @herdfan429 @big_country90 @murox @mlblack16. @SamSwimmer

Many of you have claimed you know how the process works, that I am ignorant to it, etc. and argue that by using anecdotal evidence as your proof. Instead of using logical fallacies (which anecdotal evidence is), how about shutting your mouths, actually understanding our immigration system, and then apologizing for being morons.

Immigration reform is just like gun reform. Morons like most of you think that "gun reform" means taking away your guns. No, both instances of reform are common sense changes that should be implemented.

Now, to educate you all who claim you know how it works because you know one person who went through it for 20 years . . . and I am serious, actually take the fvcking time to read this so that you guys can learn, have a clue what you're talking about, and actually make a worthy contribution to this site instead of using bogus arguments:

Lets say Jose was brought over here at 10 years old. Clearly, we don't blame a 10 year old for that circumstance. He graduates high school and either goes to a U.S. college or becomes employed as a tax payer. At 18, in this country, he can apply for citizenship. I'm sure many on here didn't even complete their own financial aid forms for college at 18 years old, but lets not give Jose the benefit of the doubt and assume all 18 year olds are mature and responsible for their situations:

Under current U.S. law, for Jose to be granted a green card and/or visa to legally stay in the U.S. for a certain length of time, he would first have to leave the country. So, now at 18 years old, he would have to leave his family and find his own way from Michigan to Mexico, find a way to survive down there, etc. He then would have to go to a consulate and apply for a green card. Those types of applications are currently being worked on for people who tried that in 2011. In other words, Jose would have to fend for his own at 18 years old in a country he hasn't lived in since 9 years old and would have t odo that, away from this family, for anywhere from 6-20 years. Already, that's quite a bit to throw on a kid. But it gets much, much better.

Our immigration system has a thing referred to as the three and ten year bans. Those bans apply to anyone who came to the U.S. illegally, then decided they wanted to do the right thing and become legal. In order to do so, they would first have to leave the U.S.. They then would have to apply to enter (and stay) legally. Here is where the catch-22 is:

If anyone stayed in the U.S. illegally for more than six months (illegally entered, stayed past their visa, etc.) but less than a year, they are automatically barred from the country for a minimum of three years. If anyone stayed illegally for more than a year, they are barred from the country for a minimum of ten years.

Let me help you out here: Jose comes with his family at 10 years old. Jose is a bright guy who wants to do things the right way. Once he turns 18, he decides he wants to become legal to stay in the country he has known half of his life and where his family is. Since he stayed for more than a year, to become legal, he has to first leave the U.S. and then wait a minimum of ten years before he is allowed in.

See the problem? We are forcing these kids - "dreamers" as they are referred to - to not only make a very tough ethical decision but to also leave the country for ten years before they can even be considered!

Now, tell me, how many of you would have left your family and the country you have known since fourth grade to go by yourself for a minimum of ten years before you can see any loved one again? Exactly.

Now, there are some appeals. However, those appeals are just as shitty and full of catch-22s. Assume Jose got married at 20 to a U.S. citizen, they started a family the following year, and they became great contributors to society (paid taxes, no criminal record, etc.). Jose, at the age of 21, decides he wants do become legal and do things the right way. Well, we already know he would have to wait at least a decade for that to happen, in which time, he wouldn't be able to see his wife/children. They try the appeal since it allows a spouse of a U.S. citizen to bypass the ten year ban. In order to even apply, Jose must leave the country. He then has to go through the initial process, then the appeal process, hopefully earn an extreme hardship waiver, get all of those approved and then wait . . . and wait . . .and wait some more, many times taking years.

Now, do you see how fvcked up our immigration system is, why it needs major reform, and why morons like you have no clue what you're talking about? Then, like what happened in Jose's case, you have to hope that immigration attorneys, the consulate, the government employees, etc. don't fvck up any of the documents or else you start back at square one.

How many of you would have, at the age of 18 or 21, left your family and country you have known half of your life and almost assuredly not see them for at least ten years? Your parents, siblings, wife, children, friends, job . . . gone. All of it gone for ten years.

But, oh yeah, you guys know a single guy who was able to get it done in 20 years because he came over legally on a student visa. Yeah, those aren't illegal immigrants, moron. These 10 year olds - the dreamers - aren't coming over legally when they aren't even old enough to wipe their own ass.

And Murox, your comment shows how clueless you are. The overwhelming majority of illegal don't have records, are employed, and are contributing members to society. For somebody who claims to be educated in economics, you ignore what would happen to this economy if all of the illegals vanished tomorrow. The work they provide keeps the country afloat at the very basic of levels. If they were to magically disappear tomorrow, we'd be fvcked.

If I don't understand something, I either stay out of the subject or ask. Look at GK's jet thread. I don't understand how that would be appealing; I don't understand the G forces, etc, so I ask what I am missing. You guys should try that approach, as you clearly have no idea how our immigration system works, regardless of your single anecdotal experience of a co-worker/high school classmate.

honestly, if someone is in the US for 30 years and still doesn't have their citizenship taken care of, it's nobody's fault but their own when they get shown the door.

and, if a 10 year old can't wipe their own ass, it's not like they're going to be a productive member of society anytime soon, anyhow, so they'll fit right in with the majority of the illegal aliens.

I guess people dont understand the amount of money someone in his position has to pay in taxes to even start the process of citizenship to begin with.

Also maybe his parents did start the process when he was a kid but the amount of Taxes that was needed to pay probably would have put his parents in a financial strain.

How many of you would have, at the age of 18 or 21, left your family and country you have known half of your life and almost assuredly not see them for at least ten years?

Let's see if we get a single, one, conservative to answer that question honestly. Don't hold your breath......

Many of you have claimed you know how the process works, that I am ignorant to it, etc. and argue that by using anecdotal evidence as your proof. Instead of using logical fallacies (which anecdotal evidence is), how about shutting your mouths, actually understanding our immigration system, and then apologizing for being morons.

Immigration reform is just like gun reform. Morons like most of you think that "gun reform" means taking away your guns. No, both instances of reform are common sense changes that should be implemented.

Now, to educate you all who claim you know how it works because you know one person who went through it for 20 years . . . and I am serious, actually take the fvcking time to read this so that you guys can learn, have a clue what you're talking about, and actually make a worthy contribution to this site instead of using bogus arguments:

Lets say Jose was brought over here at 10 years old. Clearly, we don't blame a 10 year old for that circumstance. He graduates high school and either goes to a U.S. college or becomes employed as a tax payer. At 18, in this country, he can apply for citizenship. I'm sure many on here didn't even complete their own financial aid forms for college at 18 years old, but lets not give Jose the benefit of the doubt and assume all 18 year olds are mature and responsible for their situations:

Under current U.S. law, for Jose to be granted a green card and/or visa to legally stay in the U.S. for a certain length of time, he would first have to leave the country. So, now at 18 years old, he would have to leave his family and find his own way from Michigan to Mexico, find a way to survive down there, etc. He then would have to go to a consulate and apply for a green card. Those types of applications are currently being worked on for people who tried that in 2011. In other words, Jose would have to fend for his own at 18 years old in a country he hasn't lived in since 9 years old and would have t odo that, away from this family, for anywhere from 6-20 years. Already, that's quite a bit to throw on a kid. But it gets much, much better.

Our immigration system has a thing referred to as the three and ten year bans. Those bans apply to anyone who came to the U.S. illegally, then decided they wanted to do the right thing and become legal. In order to do so, they would first have to leave the U.S.. They then would have to apply to enter (and stay) legally. Here is where the catch-22 is:

If anyone stayed in the U.S. illegally for more than six months (illegally entered, stayed past their visa, etc.) but less than a year, they are automatically barred from the country for a minimum of three years. If anyone stayed illegally for more than a year, they are barred from the country for a minimum of ten years.

Let me help you out here: Jose comes with his family at 10 years old. Jose is a bright guy who wants to do things the right way. Once he turns 18, he decides he wants to become legal to stay in the country he has known half of his life and where his family is. Since he stayed for more than a year, to become legal, he has to first leave the U.S. and then wait a minimum of ten years before he is allowed in.

See the problem? We are forcing these kids - "dreamers" as they are referred to - to not only make a very tough ethical decision but to also leave the country for ten years before they can even be considered!

Now, tell me, how many of you would have left your family and the country you have known since fourth grade to go by yourself for a minimum of ten years before you can see any loved one again? Exactly.

Now, there are some appeals. However, those appeals are just as shitty and full of catch-22s. Assume Jose got married at 20 to a U.S. citizen, they started a family the following year, and they became great contributors to society (paid taxes, no criminal record, etc.). Jose, at the age of 21, decides he wants do become legal and do things the right way. Well, we already know he would have to wait at least a decade for that to happen, in which time, he wouldn't be able to see his wife/children. They try the appeal since it allows a spouse of a U.S. citizen to bypass the ten year ban. In order to even apply, Jose must leave the country. He then has to go through the initial process, then the appeal process, hopefully earn an extreme hardship waiver, get all of those approved and then wait . . . and wait . . .and wait some more, many times taking years.

Now, do you see how fvcked up our immigration system is, why it needs major reform, and why morons like you have no clue what you're talking about? Then, like what happened in Jose's case, you have to hope that immigration attorneys, the consulate, the government employees, etc. don't fvck up any of the documents or else you start back at square one.

How many of you would have, at the age of 18 or 21, left your family and country you have known half of your life and almost assuredly not see them for at least ten years? Your parents, siblings, wife, children, friends, job . . . gone. All of it gone for ten years.

But, oh yeah, you guys know a single guy who was able to get it done in 20 years because he came over legally on a student visa. Yeah, those aren't illegal immigrants, moron. These 10 year olds - the dreamers - aren't coming over legally when they aren't even old enough to wipe their own ass.

And Murox, your comment shows how clueless you are. The overwhelming majority of illegal don't have records, are employed, and are contributing members to society. For somebody who claims to be educated in economics, you ignore what would happen to this economy if all of the illegals vanished tomorrow. The work they provide keeps the country afloat at the very basic of levels. If they were to magically disappear tomorrow, we'd be fvcked.

If I don't understand something, I either stay out of the subject or ask. Look at GK's jet thread. I don't understand how that would be appealing; I don't understand the G forces, etc, so I ask what I am missing. You guys should try that approach, as you clearly have no idea how our immigration system works, regardless of your single anecdotal experience of a co-worker/high school classmate.
No one argued that it was an easy process or that the immigration system isnt flawed and needs reformed. The point is why should this guy get preferential treatment over people that do it the right way. He was here illegally period end of story. You are right I wouldnt have been mature enough to do it at 18 but you know what, I would have been at 25 or 30 or 35. And I didnt see you whining when Obama admin was deporting 3 million people over the last 8 years.

No one argued that it was an easy process or that the immigration system isnt flawed and needs reformed. The point is why should this guy get preferential treatment over people that do it the right way. He was here illegally period end of story. You are right I wouldnt have been mature enough to do it at 18 but you know what, I would have been at 25 or 30 or 35. And I didnt see you whining when Obama admin was deporting 3 million people over the last 8 years.

Most of those people had just finished prison sentences and ICE directive for what I know was to ignore illegals that didnt have a criminal records and have been law-abiding citizens who are working towards citizenship.

Boy rifle, it's almost as if our immigration system is set up so that it's rather difficult to get into our country legally. Perhaps it's meant to be that way, you think? And Jose shouldn't be given special treatment just because his parents disobeyed our laws. That only encourages more of the same behavior. For years, politicians have turned a blind eye rather than fully enforcing our immigration laws, and this type of situation is the result. It still doesn't mean that they should be given special treatment over my friend who worked 20 years, to the letter of the law, in order to become a citizen. But being a liberal, you support both handouts and lawlessness.

I'm going to start picking and choosing which laws I want to follow and see how that turns out. You'll support me, right?

Reactions: murox
Boy rifle, it's almost as if our immigration system is set up so that it's rather difficult to get into our country legally. Perhaps it's meant to be that way, you think? And Jose shouldn't be given special treatment just because his parents disobeyed our laws. That only encourages more of the same behavior. For years, politicians have turned a blind eye rather than fully enforcing our immigration laws, and this type of situation is the result. It still doesn't mean that they should be given special treatment over my friend who worked 20 years, to the letter of the law, in order to become a citizen. But being a liberal, you support both handouts and lawlessness.

I'm going to start picking and choosing which laws I want to follow and see how that turns out. You'll support me, right?

Look ^^^ it's Roy Moore^^^

Reactions: countryroads89
honestly, if someone is in the US for 30 years and still doesn't have their citizenship taken care of, it's nobody's fault but their own when they get shown the door.

At what age would you have left your wife and children for ten years? Further, if you knew the government wasn't pursuing the deportation of illegals who didn't break the law, what age would that have had you leave your family for a decade?

No one argued that it was an easy process or that the immigration system isnt flawed and needs reformed. The point is why should this guy get preferential treatment over people that do it the right way.

It isn't preferential treatment. That is why DACA was created. It's allowing those who didn't have a choice (brought over as children) the same opportunity as those who did it "the right way" without forcing them to sit out ten years and leave their families/home. You can understand that without me dumbing it down anymore, right?

And Jose shouldn't be given special treatment just because his parents disobeyed our laws. That only encourages more of the same behavior. For years, politicians have turned a blind eye rather than fully enforcing our immigration laws, and this type of situation is the result.

It isn't special treatment. Read above. It is giving him (and the others in his shoes) the same opportunity as others who weren't brought over here as children.

Politicians have turned a blind eye? No, that isn't the problem. It is that politicians from a certain side - much like in the gun reform issue - continue to block reasonable and much needed immigration reform. Your boy cheeto has simply continued that.

You already do that with your religious laws, so why not with government laws?

I can't believe anyone is actually defending this situation. This guy's only options were to do what he did (hire a lawyer, try doing it the right way) or leave the country and his family for what would have most likely been a decade. He didn't choose to come here. He was brought here as a fvcking ten year old.

Why are none of you answering the very basic question I asked? We all know why every single one of you has ignored it.

The only reason you deplorables are defending this is 1) because, as I just showed, you're too god damn stupid to know what our immigration laws really are 2) it sides you with Republicans' platform, which you will defend first and then try to find a reasonable argument for it after.

Major immigration reform is needed. Your side continues to fvck that up, just like you do with gun reform.

Sorry, the guy was here illegally, breaking the law, and he got caught.

His family can go back to live with him in the country where he has citenzship. Assuming they want to be together. IF they love him, they is what they will do. If not, they are making a choice. They love the USA more than they love him. That is up to them, not me. He was illegal.

Really at the end of the day, it is not my problem. He got caught.

Maybe that sends a CFM(clear ****ing message). Come here and be legal.

I don't hate the guy but it is time to fix our country.

Major immigration reform is needed. Your side continues to fvck that up, just like you do with gun reform

Why didn’t Dems “reform” the process when they had control following Obama’s election?

You don’t have faith in career govt bureaucrats, lawyers, consulates in filing immigration paperwork but you have faith in Dem Party?

Actually we “know” what the immigration laws are. Jose is illegal under the law. And sadly, this topic only becomes important (for both parties) around election cycle time.

Yagis calls us racist but all they want the brown men for are votes and cheap house cleaners and bean pickers out in California.

No one wants to fix the immigration issue. Chris Matthews actually said it best on election night - Dems want the votes, republicabs/big business want the cheap labor...so Obama and/or R's never really addressed it.

Reactions: murox
Yeah. Like it's the first time someone has been deported. And now those 10 year olds better listen up.
THeir parents who come here should and those that are here might think about waiting three decades to become a citizen.

too-long-didnt-read.jpg

Reactions: WV-FAN
Nice work Rifle, spending the majority of your day, googling feverishly what the rules are for acquiring citizenship in this country.

I suppose landscaping is too specialized of a profession and the guy couldn't have ever found similar work back in his home country? He could have brought his family with him to live until he could acquire citizenship.

He knew he was gambling the entire time by remaining an ilegal alien.

Is the situation unfortunate? Absolutely, it is a fvcked up story. If only your beloved Democratic politicians would have changed this law at some point over the 8 year span Obama was in office, then maybe this guy wouldn't have willfully broken the law.

THeir parents who come here should and those that are here might think about waiting three decades to become a citizen.

Yeah man. Because all the little 10 year olds grow up to be wealthy and want to leave their family for years to go to a country they don't know anything about. Good idea.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT