ADVERTISEMENT

Religious Bigotry

You don't "internet beef," you "fight and ****ed niggas up for fun" . . . unless it's on Twitter, in which case, you throw 48 hour temper tantrums like a 12 year old girl instead of saving up your Uber earnings to come visit me, coward.

You've clearly never seen me, moron.
I do know you tried to stalk me, moron! Carry on claiming and proving you are a liberal by stereotyping all of WV and calling a black woman Sha Na Nae over and over. Fever's tweets are messed up, but your stuff is equally screwed up.

1) Your agreement with him wasn't predicated on only being able to meet at the game to exchange the cash. You're a liar, a thief, and a piece of shit as a person. You go around claiming how tough you are, yet you lie about $200. How much of a pussy does one have to be to lie about scamming people?

2) Oh, it's been 1 year and 3 months. Rounded up, that's 1.5 years. Nice job avoiding the fact that you hid like the cowardly bitch that you are after you scammed a Marshall fan on here.

3) You can't even keep a whale happy.

4) Yes, you mocked a college kid for having a family member fighting cancer. You deleted your tweet because even a piece of shit person like you knows how wrong it was.

5) The seven followers comment was mocking you for nobody reading your obsessive tweets or interacting with you. You post a dozen things per day on Twitter, yet not a single person responds or even likes any of them. Is that too much of a hint? You're talking to yourself on there, moron.

6) No, my photo is of Sha Nae Nae. Ain't she purty?

7) Look at my avatar - that's what everyone is talking about.

Carry on claiming and proving you are a liberal by stereotyping all of WV

Reading comprehension, stupid. I didn't stereotype all of WV. I stereotyped the hillbilly who lives in a holler in WV. Are you saying that is all West Virginians? STOP STEREOTYPING ALL OF WV, hypocrite!

and calling a black woman Sha Na Nae over and over.

How is that a stereotype, stupid? Just because somebody is a minority doesn't prohibit liberals from criticizing them. In fact, it is just the opposite. Liberals fight for equality for all. If I treat a minority differently simply because they are a minority, that makes me take the opposite position of liberals. You're not very bright, huh?

So you put a picture of my mom, called her Sha Nae Nae but yet say you arent a stalker.

Wow your beyond pathetic. First it was my Arm pit now my mom.

1) Your agreement with him wasn't predicated on only being able to meet at the game to exchange the cash. You're a liar, a thief, and a piece of shit as a person. You go around claiming how tough you are, yet you lie about $200. How much of a pussy does one have to be to lie about scamming people?

I'm not sure many folks outside of the paid board know this, but @marshallisqbu gave him an out.

All Fever had to do was donate $100 to Marshall and the debt would be settled.

I'm not sure many folks outside of the paid board know this, but @marshallisqbu gave him an out.

All Fever had to do was donate $100 to Marshall and the debt would be settled.

The board doesn't need any more proof of just how much of a piece of shit the fakin' Jamaican is. He is truly the type of cowardly, ethically bankrupt, piece of shit that everyone on this board despises. The worst part - he's too cowardly to admit it. He knows he is a piece of shit as a person which is why he hid from here for 1.5 years. If he thought he did nothing wrong, he wouldn't have immediately disappeared after scamming QBU. That shows he isn't completely stupid, but rather, is a complete pussy.

The board doesn't need any more proof of just how much of a piece of shit the fakin' Jamaican is. He is truly the type of cowardly, ethically bankrupt, piece of shit that everyone on this board despises. The worst part - he's too cowardly to admit it. He knows he is a piece of shit as a person which is why he hid from here for 1.5 years. If he thought he did nothing wrong, he wouldn't have immediately disappeared after scamming QBU. That shows he isn't completely stupid, but rather, is a complete pussy.

But yet you wont fight me. You will just continue to stalk me and be the keyboard troll that you are.

But yet you wont fight me. You will just continue to stalk me and be the keyboard troll that you are.

I'll meet you on Mars! Come on, pussy! If you're so tough, you'll come to Mars to fight me! Don't be a keyboard troll. Come to Mars to fight me or else you're a pussy ass bitch! See you on Mars!

When you look in the mirror - besides seeing a goofy looking, sloppy moron - are you able to see just how much of a piece of shit you are as a person? Are you blinded from what everyone else sees about you?

And why do you keep hiding? If you didn't do anything wrong regarding scamming QBU, why did you immediately disappear for 1.5 years after your scam?

Nobody is hiding, its called spending life better than being on here all the time being a keyboard troll like you.

And sloppy? Here you go again judging another man body.

Nobody is hiding, its called spending life better than being on here all the time being a keyboard troll like you.

And sloppy? Here you go again judging another man body.

So you used to post multiple times daily on here for many years. You suddenly stopped posting for 1.5 years immediately after scamming a person on here for $200, and you claim it was due to time and living your life. However, you’ve continued posting an average of a dozen things per day on Twitter.

You really are as stupid as you look, huh?

Dueling douchebags! This thread is pure gold!

I get it. You’ve been miserable since your wife left you due to you not being able to satisfy her. Still hiding from your claim about me, dork?

So you used to post multiple times daily on here for many years. You suddenly stopped posting for 1.5 years immediately after scamming a person on here for $200, and you claim it was due to time and living your life. However, you’ve continued posting an average of a dozen things per day on Twitter.

I get it. You’ve been miserable since your wife left you due to you not being able to satisfy her. Still hiding from your claim about me, dork?

Your always quick to talk about another mans marriage but at 43 years old, you have never had a relationship long enough for a female to even consider marrying you?

Also how do you know im posting on Average a dozen times a day but you dont follow me and you dont have a twitter account? Wanna continue these lies?

Yags "Rocky Marciano" Nots is undefeated. I got $200 on him.

tenor.gif

Since she caught me satisfying your wife and mother at the same time? Maybe that was your sister and mother, I can't recall. Dirty whores are dirty whores. What claim, douche nozzle?

Last edited:
….and what f'ing grown man uses "dork"? Were you molested in church I'm guessing? Maybe that's why you have so much hatred towards it all. "Dork" what f'ing grown ass man talks like that? What a douche bag? You literally get off on getting like minded grown men to like your gibberish on here.

Last edited:
Your always quick to talk about another mans marriage but at 43 years old, you have never had a relationship long enough for a female to even consider marrying you?

I'm not even in my 40s, let alone 43. I know counting over 10 becomes a challenge for you without the tutors in the H.E.L.P. program, but try to use your weight as a teaching tool: 281 lbs., 282 lbs., 283 lbs.

I've had multiple relationships that lasted longer than any tenure you have had with the same employer, Uber driver.

Also how do you know im posting on Average a dozen times a day but you dont follow me and you dont have a twitter account? Wanna continue these lies?

Can anyone speak ebonics so this moron can understand how Twitter works? Your profile is public. People don't have to have a Twitter account and/or follow you to be able to see the stupid shit you repeatedly post on there. People don't have to have a Twitter account and/or follow you to see that nobody has commented on any of your last 44 tweets, nobody has retweeted any of your last 44 tweets, and only one single person has liked any of your last 44 tweets.

You're like the kid at recess who is playing tag with himself. Every few months, people take a few minutes out of their day to observe how retarded you look, get a laugh at your expense, then go back to feeling sorrow for how pathetic your life is and being thankful they weren't born like you.

Since she caught me satisfying your wife and mother at the same time? Maybe that was your sister and mother, I can't recall. Dirty whores are dirty whores.

You came back to edit your post 20 minutes after posting it to add in the parts about a sister and the "dirty whores" comment? You really are bad at this, dork. Stop while you're ahead of Fever, as he is the only one you could challenge in a game of wits.

….and what f'ing grown man uses "dork"? Were you molested in church I'm guessing? Maybe that's why you have so much hatred towards it all. What a douche bag? You literally get off on getting like minded grown men to like your gibberish on here.

And then, three minutes later, you came back to add this in yet another post. Are you that much of a simpleton that you can't consolidate your thoughts together?

"Dork" what f'ing grown ass man talks like that?.

The use of "dork" has been around for decades upon decades and is still used by people of all ages today. On the other hand, you wrote this:

What claim, douche nozzle?

"Douche nozzle"? Are you a 12 year old girl? Who the fvck says "douche nozzle"? Further proof, besides not being able to satisfy your wife, that you are a dork.

And what claim? The one where you said I'd die from exhaustion. Clearly, like I said before, you've never seen me.

Once again judging another mans body.

But for your help take 50 pounds off your numbers, thanks

Also thanks for admitting you constantly check my page even though you dont have a twitter account.

Stalk much?

I'm not even in my 40s, let alone 43. I know counting over 10 becomes a challenge for you without the tutors in the H.E.L.P. program, but try to use your weight as a teaching tool: 281 lbs., 282 lbs., 283 lbs.

I've had multiple relationships that lasted longer than any tenure you have had with the same employer, Uber driver.

Can anyone speak ebonics so this moron can understand how Twitter works? Your profile is public. People don't have to have a Twitter account and/or follow you to be able to see the stupid shit you repeatedly post on there. People don't have to have a Twitter account and/or follow you to see that nobody has commented on any of your last 44 tweets, nobody has retweeted any of your last 44 tweets, and only one single person has liked any of your last 44 tweets.

You're like the kid at recess who is playing tag with himself. Every few months, people take a few minutes out of their day to observe how retarded you look, get a laugh at your expense, then go back to feeling sorrow for how pathetic your life is and being thankful they weren't born like you.

Since she caught me satisfying your wife and mother at the same time? Maybe that was your sister and mother, I can't recall. Dirty whores are dirty whores.

You came back to edit your post 20 minutes after posting it to add in the parts about a sister and the "dirty whores" comment? You really are bad at this, dork. Stop while you're ahead of Fever, as he is the only one you could challenge in a game of wits.

….and what f'ing grown man uses "dork"? Were you molested in church I'm guessing? Maybe that's why you have so much hatred towards it all. What a douche bag? You literally get off on getting like minded grown men to like your gibberish on here.

And then, three minutes later, you came back to add this in yet another post. Are you that much of a simpleton that you can't consolidate your thoughts together?

"Dork" what f'ing grown ass man talks like that?.

The use of "dork" has been around for decades upon decades and is still used by people of all ages today. On the other hand, you wrote this:

What claim, douche nozzle?

"Douche nozzle"? Are you a 12 year old girl? Who the fvck says "douche nozzle"? Further proof, besides not being able to satisfy your wife, that you are a dork.

And what claim? The one where you said I'd die from exhaustion. Clearly, like I said before, you've never seen me.
Who the **** is so obsessed to check if a post was edited and what time? Guessing the priests were pounding your ass after your classmates pounded your head in. Seriously, do you have a f’ing life?

Oh, so you can do basic math? Well, here, in that case, let me help you out some more:

Also thanks for admitting you constantly check my page even though you dont have a twitter account.

Stalk much?

The top of your Twitter says that you have nearly 27,000 posts. It also says you joined 7.5 years ago. You simply multiply 365 x 7 in your head which you estimate to be 2500 days. You then add 180 (about half of a year) to that total in your head which brings you an estimate a little under 2700. Simple math in your head (27,000/a little under 2700) shows that you're posting more than ten times a day on average, or as I said, about a dozen times per day.

See how easy that is, moron?

Who the **** is so obsessed to check if a post was edited and what time?

You realize that when you edit a post, it states as such at the bottom of the post, right, stupid? It doesn't take much effort or time to notice that a post has been edited.

Seriously, do you have a f’ing life?

Oh, I love when somebody makes such a foolish comment as this. How about we compare lives, fair? We can even start after your wife left you for a fat guy. Hell, I won't even count how your son has pictures of his step-father all over his social media with him and none of you. Deal?

Oh, so you can do basic math? Well, here, in that case, let me help you out some more:

The top of your Twitter says that you have nearly 27,000 posts. It also says you joined 7.5 years ago. You simply multiply 365 x 7 in your head which you estimate to be 2500 days. You then add 180 (about half of a year) to that total in your head which brings you an estimate a little under 2700. Simple math in your head (27,000/a little under 2700) shows that you're posting more than ten times a day on average, or as I said, about a dozen times per day.

You realize that when you edit a post, it states as such at the bottom of the post, right, stupid? It doesn't take much effort or time to notice that a post has been edited.

Oh, I love when somebody makes such a foolish comment as this. How about we compare lives, fair? We can even start after your wife left you for a fat guy. Hell, I won't even count how your son has pictures of his step-father all over his social media with him and none of you. Deal?

You really took the time to do all that, you truly have no life.

Reactions: cottrell75

Stalk much?

Who the **** is so obsessed to check if a post was edited and what time?

Seriously, do you have a f’ing life?

How big of a douche are you? I divorced her. You are admitting to stalking my son? My son and I are fine, social media doesn’t mean shit. Since you like to stalk grown men and children, how about I pay off Feve’s debts and meet you in a ring or on a mat when your pansy ass visits? Ball’s in your court, big mouth.

Doing that basic math in my head took less than 20 seconds, as it would anyone of at least average intelligence. It isn't difficult math. Oh, and 20 is the number after 19 if you're having trouble trying to figure that out.

How big of a douche are you?

I thought it was "douche nozzle" that was cool for you to use? Oh, and I'm 6'2.5 and 221 lbs. during my first workout today. I didn't weigh myself during my second and third workout.

I divorced her.

Oh, so you broke the promise to your family? Enjoy telling your children that.

But we already knew you divorced her. I don't blame you. Most guys would do the same when they find out another soldier has been plugging their wife.

My son and I are fine,

I didn't say that you weren't fine. I was just acknowledging that based on his social media, he is far better than "fine" with his new father.

You are admitting to stalking my son?

Just be glad he isn't a very good football player or else the fakin' Jamaican would be harassing him on Twitter.

Since you like to stalk grown men and children, how about I pay off Feve’s debts and meet you in a ring or on a mat when your pansy ass visits? Ball’s in your court, big mouth.

I always know when I have dominated people on here when they can do nothing but try to challenge me to a fight. I am two-for-two in this thread.

But why would you be stupid enough to try challenging me? You already know that I am aware of what you look like. I have seen your physique in the picture of you in that orange sweater with your sons when you are giving that serial killer smile and looking away from the camera. I saw your comical attempt to look big by rolling up the sleeves on your t-shirt while wearing your fatigues. Hint: When you have no muscle definition, don't roll your sleeves up.

Perhaps, if the fakin' Jamaican can get some days off from Uber, the two of you can come here. By the looks of it, your children won't mind if you miss visitation with them on your weekend, as they seem to have more fun with their new dad.

Doing that basic math in my head took less than 20 seconds, as it would anyone of at least average intelligence. It isn't difficult math. Oh, and 20 is the number after 19 if you're having trouble trying to figure that out.

How big of a douche are you?

I thought it was "douche nozzle" that was cool for you to use? Oh, and I'm 6'2.5 and 221 lbs. during my first workout today. I didn't weigh myself during my second and third workout.

I divorced her.

Oh, so you broke the promise to your family? Enjoy telling your children that.

But we already knew you divorced her. I don't blame you. Most guys would do the same when they find out another soldier has been plugging their wife.

My son and I are fine,

I didn't say that you weren't fine. I was just acknowledging that based on his social media, he is far better than "fine" with his new father.

You are admitting to stalking my son?

Just be glad he isn't a very good football player or else the fakin' Jamaican would be harassing him on Twitter.

Since you like to stalk grown men and children, how about I pay off Feve’s debts and meet you in a ring or on a mat when your pansy ass visits? Ball’s in your court, big mouth.

I always know when I have dominated people on here when they can do nothing but try to challenge me to a fight. I am two-for-two in this thread.

But why would you be stupid enough to try challenging me? You already know that I am aware of what you look like. I have seen your physique in the picture of you in that orange sweater with your sons when you are giving that serial killer smile and looking away from the camera. I saw your comical attempt to look big by rolling up the sleeves on your t-shirt while wearing your fatigues. Hint: When you have no muscle definition, don't roll your sleeves up.

Perhaps, if the fakin' Jamaican can get some days off from Uber, the two of you can come here. By the looks of it, your children won't mind if you miss visitation with them on your weekend, as they seem to have more fun with their new dad.
I’m 6’1, 210....so what? Have you trained BJJ? Trained wrestling? Trained striking? I can throw some weight around in the gym myself. You attempting to intimidate me, because it’s not going to happen. I never said a fight, I just said we could go on a mat or in a ring...a controlled environment for your own good.

Which one of you pussies is first. I am ready. Bring it.
staying-active-exercise-boxing-seniorL1115_Boxing_TSk100137649.png
That’s not how you do it. You have to do it like YAGS and give your height/weight. He’s probably one of those guys that lives in the gym now because he used to get his ass beat all the time. Size, speed, strength, conditioning don’t mean shit if you don’t know how to use it. Look at the Ruiz-Joshua fight as a prime example.

That’s not how you do it. You have to do it like YAGS and give your height/weight. He’s probably one of those guys that lives in the gym now because he used to get his ass beat all the time. Size, speed, strength, conditioning don’t mean shit if you don’t know how to use it. Look at the Ruiz-Joshua fight as a prime example.
Honestly, I am too old to be fighting anymore. Screw it let's just go drink a beer together.

Last edited:
Have you trained BJJ?

No, but if your ex-wife hadn't had so much practice with BJ among your fellow soldiers, you guys would probably still be married.

I can throw some weight around in the gym myself.

Oh, jesus. Dork, you realize that I know what you look like, right? You're an average sided guy with absolutely no muscle definition. You aren't throwing anything around in the gym.

I never said a fight, I just said we could go on a mat or in a ring...a controlled environment for your own good.

Listen to what you just said. First, you talked about being trained in multiple disciplines. Then, you claimed it would be beneficial for me if we fought in a controlled environment. If a person has an extreme advantage by being trained in a certain discipline, being in a controlled environment benefits them. Why? Because in a controlled environment, there are rules one must follow. Since that person is trained within those rules, he has a far greater advantage.

So if you're the expert/trained like you claim, a controlled environment wouldn't be for my own good. It would hurt my chances if what you said happened to be accurate.

The youngest black belt in karate history was a five year old. He is more trained in karate than I am. In a fight, who do you think would dominate? Exactly.

You being "trained" in BJs and "striking" means nothing when you are so severely inferior in everything else. I was barely a teenager and my fighting success already was superior to yours.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT