ADVERTISEMENT

Religious Bigotry

No, but if your ex-wife hadn't had so much practice with BJ among your fellow soldiers, you guys would probably still be married.

Oh, jesus. Dork, you realize that I know what you look like, right? You're an average sided guy with absolutely no muscle definition. You aren't throwing anything around in the gym.

Listen to what you just said. First, you talked about being trained in multiple disciplines. Then, you claimed it would be beneficial for me if we fought in a controlled environment. If a person has an extreme advantage by being trained in a certain discipline, being in a controlled environment benefits them. Why? Because in a controlled environment, there are rules one must follow. Since that person is trained within those rules, he has a far greater advantage.

So if you're the expert/trained like you claim, a controlled environment wouldn't be for my own good. It would hurt my chances if what you said happened to be accurate.

The youngest black belt in karate history was a five year old. He is more trained in karate than I am. In a fight, who do you think would dominate? Exactly.

You being "trained" in BJs and "striking" means nothing when you are so severely inferior in everything else. I was barely a teenager and my fighting success already was superior to yours.
I'm down for whatever place and time of your choosing since you are such a chiseled, grammar Nazi, bad ass. I just figured you'd be less likely to be the pussy that you call Fever if we were to meet in a controlled environment. Let's see that superiority, or are you just going to bang away on the keyboard like the priests banged away on your ass to make you even start this thread?

Reactions: Herd Fever
Can anyone speak ebonics so this moron can understand how Twitter works?

53084964.jpg

Reactions: ThunderCat98
I'm down for whatever place and time of your choosing since you are such a chiseled, grammar Nazi, bad ass.

Mars works for me. If you’re nice to the fakin’ Jamaican, he may let you carpool there with him in his Uber. Beep-beep!

As I’m sure you know, these guys pounce on any chance they get to get after me. So how about this: you give me permission to post what you look like on here, and we can see what everyone thinks of your chances for a fight with me. Note, they almost always will vote against me based on the dynamics of this board, but I don’t even think they will be able to pretend like they think you have a chance. Do I have your permission?

like the priests banged away on your ass to make you even start this thread?

Your repeated fantasies of me being molested are probably a good indication of why your ex was banging other soldiers when you were married to her. It also helps explain why your children appear to be closer to their new dad than to their old dad.

So how about this: you give me permission to post what you look like on here, and we can see what everyone thinks of your chances for a fight with me.
I just took a look, and he looks pretty buff in his wrestling outfit, unless that's his son. I'm not sure how much of a chance you would have. Probably need to stay away from the controlled match, and fight him redneck style.

I just took a look, and he looks pretty buff in his wrestling outfit, unless that's his son. I'm not sure how much of a chance you would have. Probably need to stay away from the controlled match, and fight him redneck style.

I can assure you that it isn’t him, because there is nothing “buff” about him. The guy is in his mid 40s. Let’s hope he isn’t still playing dress-up in his singlet.

Mars works for me. If you’re nice to the fakin’ Jamaican, he may let you carpool there with him in his Uber. Beep-beep!

As I’m sure you know, these guys pounce on any chance they get to get after me. So how about this: you give me permission to post what you look like on here, and we can see what everyone thinks of your chances for a fight with me. Note, they almost always will vote against me based on the dynamics of this board, but I don’t even think they will be able to pretend like they think you have a chance. Do I have your permission?

Your repeated fantasies of me being molested are probably a good indication of why your ex was banging other soldiers when you were married to her. It also helps explain why your children appear to be closer to their new dad than to their old dad.
Forget pictures and polls. I'm sure you come to Huntington every once in a while. If you are such a bad ass, then lets do it. Sounds like you are pretty confident, so quit being a keyboard warrior. Do you stalk men and save their pics? We can let people decide based on the outcome. Do you masturbate to all of the pics of men you have? You've literally posted pics of Fever...do you think ANYONE else on here has pics of FEVER saved?

Fever signed up for Uber "Black," but it wasn't what he had hoped.

Uber corporate customer support told me that Fever’s driving account was deactivated. The guy couldn’t even keep that job.

They weren’t allowed to give me much specific info. They did field many complaints about him making white people sit in the back of his car and hearing him repeatedly say “Now you know how Auntie Rosa felt.”

funny thing is I dont even drive for Uber anymore. Im just chilling living the great life.

Riflepussy is holding onto old news because he has nothing new about me.

"You cant even afford to live in San Diego" theory, blew up right in your face.

Uber corporate customer support told me that Fever’s driving account was deactivated. The guy couldn’t even keep that job.

They weren’t allowed to give me much specific info. They did field many complaints about him making white people sit in the back of his car and hearing him repeatedly say “Now you know how Auntie Rosa felt.”
Why are you so obsessed with FEVER at all that you would go to this extreme? Seriously, wtf???

Forget pictures and polls. I'm sure you come to Huntington every once in a while. If you are such a bad ass, then lets do it. Sounds like you are pretty confident, so quit being a keyboard warrior. Do you stalk men and save their pics? We can let people decide based on the outcome. Do you masturbate to all of the pics of men you have? You've literally posted pics of Fever...do you think ANYONE else on here has pics of FEVER saved?

Yes, yes he does.

@cottrell75

You are talking to a troll that has a folder on his computer of posters pictures and personal information. How do I know this, he has admitted to it numerous times in the past.

Why are you so obsessed with FEVER at all that you would go to this extreme? Seriously, wtf???

And he has been obsessed with me since 2006.

That should tell you something. Even in my Hiatus, he himself brought me up numerous times on this board. The man is gay, obsessed with other men and their bodies. Is probably borderline pedophile considering he is almost 40 and brags about checking out 18 year olds from dating apps.

I mean how is that college coaching career going for you? Still sending Doc "Hey Big Head texts" at 2 in the morning?

. I'm sure you come to Huntington every once in a while.

No. I try to avoid places that have a high population of your kind. I haven't been to Huntington in at least seven or eight years.

Do you masturbate to all of the pics of men you have?

Why do you have so many thoughts about me being molested, beating off to pictures of guys, etc.? Your fantasies keep getting stranger and stranger. I have never once thought about you having sex of any kind, let alone the perverted shit you fantasize about when you think of me.

We've had gay posters on this board before, and they've been accepted (and still are in '06's case). Why keep posting such bizarre fantasies instead of just being open about who you are?

You've literally posted pics of Fever...do you think ANYONE else on here has pics of FEVER saved?

Let me explain how this board works: In order to post a picture, it has to be hosted on a site. So the picture has to be "saved" on a file sharing site such as Photobucket, IMGUR, etc. Your claim that I have "saved" pictures of the fakin' Jamaican is extremely misleading. Pictures are hosted by a file sharing site, but that isn't really "saved" in the sense you're trying to claim.

I will try to help you understand by using an example. The below picture isn't saved to any of my devices. But in order to post the picture on here, it has to be on a host site, which means it can be recalled to show again, but it isn't "saved" by me.

What's the deal with the creepy, serial killer smile? And what the fvck are you looking at? By the way, cute kids. Has anyone ever told you that they look nothing like you? Things that make you wonder . . .

Is this the same guy who you claim can "throw some weight around" and is trained in numerous fighting disciplines?

Ol2MbOX.jpg

. Im just chilling living the great life.

Suuuuure you are! You've bounced to nearly 20 jobs in eight years because you constantly are fired for numerous things.

Isn't it amazing how everything I do, you try to claim you're doing years later?

Riflepussy is holding onto old news because he has nothing new about me.

Oh, really? Your wife left you and moved back to NY. Forget about that? You got deactivated from Uber. Forget about that? I just posted a picture of Sha Nae Nae. Forget about that?

Remember when you boasted about having paid all cash for a "brand new" Cadillac. Then, when people gave you shit for spending that much on a car when you still lived at home with your mom at age 30, you claimed that you didn't pay that much for the car . . . since it was seven years old. "Brand new" car that is seven years old. Brilliant.

@cottrell75

You are talking to a troll that has a folder on his computer of posters pictures and personal information. How do I know this, he has admitted to it numerous times in the past.

At least make your lies somewhat believable. I've never said as such, because unlike you, I don't lie on here.

Even in my Hiatus,

You mean the 1.5 years you cowardly hid from the board like the pussy that you are, because you scammed a guy on here for $200?

he is almost 40 and brags about checking out 18 year olds from dating apps.

I fvcked a 21 year old from my gym a couple of weeks ago and hooked up with a 20 year old from my gym a few nights ago. I haven't had an 18 year old in about two months.

I mean how is that college coaching career going for you?
?

It's going great. When every single starter in your position units who has completed his eligibility has gone on to sign an NFL or CFL contract, you tend to get plenty of opportunities and offers. Unlike you and your Uber career, I am in a situation where I don't have to work ever again unless it's a position/place that I am high on.

Beep-beep!

No. I try to avoid places that have a high population of your kind. I haven't been to Huntington in at least seven or eight years.

Why do you have so many thoughts about me being molested, beating off to pictures of guys, etc.? Your fantasies keep getting stranger and stranger. I have never once thought about you having sex of any kind, let alone the perverted shit you fantasize about when you think of me.

We've had gay posters on this board before, and they've been accepted (and still are in '06's case). Why keep posting such bizarre fantasies instead of just being open about who you are?

Let me explain how this board works: In order to post a picture, it has to be hosted on a site. So the picture has to be "saved" on a file sharing site such as Photobucket, IMGUR, etc. Your claim that I have "saved" pictures of the fakin' Jamaican is extremely misleading. Pictures are hosted by a file sharing site, but that isn't really "saved" in the sense you're trying to claim.

I will try to help you understand by using an example. The below picture isn't saved to any of my devices. But in order to post the picture on here, it has to be on a host site, which means it can be recalled to show again, but it isn't "saved" by me.

What's the deal with the creepy, serial killer smile? And what the fvck are you looking at? By the way, cute kids. Has anyone ever told you that they look nothing like you? Things that make you wonder . . .

Is this the same guy who you claim can "throw some weight around" and is trained in numerous fighting disciplines?

Ol2MbOX.jpg
Holy shit. I know what I'll be doing this afternoon. This has to be better than watching the US Open.

Ive never seen someone manufacture a lie and then believe it outside of our government.

My wife left me? Thats a lie

Deactivated from Uber? Thats a lie.

20 jobs in 8? Another Lie

1.5 years when actually less than that? Another Lie

You still coaching? Another Lie

You saying you never said you dont have a file of photos and personal information? Another Lie.

Bruh give it up, you arent coaching anywhere. You live off residual income from your failed music career and now you are a limo driver.

Word of advice, stop trying to follow peoples personal lives that you know nothing about. And stop making up lies and then believing them. Just own up to the fact that you are a depressed pussy ass limo driver.

Ol2MbOX.jpg
Yeah, cherry pick pics when I was rehabbing my knee. As far as posting pics of my boys with their step dad's face on them....I can PROMISE you I will stomp the shit out of you the first time I see you. You and anyone else on here can mark that down. Kids are off limits and you have crossed the line even accessing pictures of my boys. What is your obsession that you'd even look up pics of men and children? That is very sick and perverted. Would you like a current shirtless pic of me? By the way, my kids are now 18 and 16 and look exactly like me at that age. Again, let me know when you come in and we can meet wherever you choose. Keep saying Mars like the pussy that you are.

Honest question.

Why the hell is riflepussy using kids to attack posters on this site?
What school is he supposedly at? He wants to involve children, I will contact the parents of their recruits to let them know he's obsessed with men and children if he wants to go that low.

Allegedly he coached at Texas State but I see no record on the schools website of him coaching there.

His last publically know coaching stop was at Abilene Christian when he was told by the new head coach to pack up your shit, I found a better coach than you.

Ive never seen someone manufacture a lie and then believe it outside of our government.

My wife left me? Thats a lie
She did. She moved back to NY . . . you claim it was to help her "sick family." Ha. How long have you guys been dating and/or married?

Deactivated from Uber? Thats a lie. It's true. We both know it.

20 jobs in 8? Another Lie. It was an estimate. It was very high (in the teens) 1.5 years ago.

1.5 years when actually less than that? Another Lie We've already gone over this. 1 year and 3 months is estimated to 1.5 years. The point is that you scammed somebody out of $200, were too much of a pussy to answer to it, then finally showed up 1.5 years later claiming you didn't leave here because of that.

You still coaching? Another Lie Oh?

You saying you never said you dont have a file of photos and personal information? Another Lie. Show us. You said I made that claim many times. Go look at the archives.

Bruh give it up, you arent coaching anywhere. You live off residual income from your failed music career and now you are a limo driver. How does one be able to live off of residual income of a failed career? That sounds pretty fvcking successful to me! A guy can not work and live a life you can only dream of from his "residual income" yet it was a failure? By the way, did you ever have your cousin ask Meek about me? You forgot to post his answer.

Oh, and if you're going to attempt the limo driver thing, at least get the joke right they use. Nobody claims I am a limo driver now. They claimed that I was limo driver when I was one of five partners of a company that had revenue over $40 million annually. Christ. At least pretend not to be a complete moron.

Word of advice, stop trying to follow peoples personal lives that you know nothing about. And stop making up lies and then believing them. Just own up to the fact that you are a depressed pussy ass limo driver.

Wait so you know how my personal relationship is going with my wife? I guess you didnt see the pictures of us at The Marathon Store in LA and with my mother on Mothers Day huh?

You know some people take care of their family instead of letting them to die alone like you did Milo.

Yeah, cherry pick pics when I was rehabbing my knee.

HAHAHHAHHA! You sound exactly like the fakin' Jamaican when he came back and said "Yeah, well those pictures are like three years old, and I am a lot bigger and more fit now."

Rehabbing your knee? Yeah, sounds like you are in great shape.

As far as posting pics of my boys with their step dad's face on them....

That was pretty fvcking hilarious. Hell, I am the one who did it, and I keep laughing out loud each time I look at that picture. Your wife left you for that? I mean, you're an ugly bastard, but that guy? HAHAHAHAH!

Kids are off limits and you have crossed the line even accessing pictures of my boys.

You're the moron who is posting pictures of them. I didn't "access pictures" from them. That picture is from you, and I blocked out their identity.

By the way, my kids are now 18 and 16 and look exactly like me at that age.

Have you apologized to them for that yet?

Again, let me know when you come in and we can meet wherever you choose. Keep saying Mars like the pussy that you are.

Does anyone else see how absurd this is? These two morons get so mad at me that they challenge me to a fight, claim they are going to assault me, yet make me be the one to travel halfway across the country to them.

If I am so mad at somebody that I am willing to assault them, I am not waiting years until they come to me. I will go to them. Then, again, if I knew deep down I'd get knocked unconscious within a matter of 30 seconds, I probably wouldn't chase them down either, so I understand your strategy.

I can PROMISE you I will stomp the shit out of you the first time I see you.

No, you won't, G.I. Jane.

Why are your arms so small and lack any muscle definition? Let me guess: rehabbing your biceps and triceps when this picture was taken?

Ne2QTdH.jpg

Its sad to see Milo and Nancy raised a POS spoiled pussy

This is awesome. You must be using the same site that WV-fan did in his attempt to claim that my great-great uncle (or somebody whom I have never even met) is my father. You realize how those sites work, right? No? Well, let me help you.

If one of them gets information, all of the others pick up on it and report the same things. That is why they all have a disclaimer saying that the info they have is not necessarily accurate. For instance, if you search me, you'll see "family" members who aren't related at all, but rather, are just people who had previously lived at the same address (owned a property before me, were tenants of mine, rented a property that I did before/after me). From there, the other sites report those names as "family," also. So if one of them reports a family member way down in lineage and mistakenly claims it is somebody closer than that, the others also pick up the same info, stupid.

What school is he supposedly at? He wants to involve children, I will contact the parents of their recruits to let them know he's obsessed with men and children if he wants to go that low.

Feel free. Fever already did that. He went on a 48 hour rampage where he tweeted more than 20 times about me and directly to head coaches I have worked under (and haven't worked under). He fabricated a whole bunch of shit to tell them in his tweets. It was cute. All 14 of Fever's followers, like usual, didn't respond to any of his tweets and realized he is a giant idiot. Best of all, he doesn't care what anyone on here thinks of him, yet he throws two day tantrums like that based on what somebody on here thinks of him.

His last publically know coaching stop was at Abilene Christian when he was told by the new head coach to pack up your shit, I found a better coach than you.

Stop lying, and learn to spell. I have never spoken to that coach in person.

Wait so you know how my personal relationship is going with my wife? I guess you didnt see the pictures of us at The Marathon Store in LA and with my mother on Mothers Day huh?

Yes, because you guys are like a 15 year old couple dating. You're on one month, off the next month.

Tell me, how long have you guys been a couple?

You know some people take care of their family instead of letting them to die alone like you did Milo.

My father is alive, his name isn't Milo, and I have no idea if the great-great uncle (or whatever relationship that guy was when WV-Fan tried using that line) is alive or not. Keep trying, armpit boy.

Been a couple for 7 years but what does another man personal relationship have to do with you?

Yeah, cherry pick pics when I was rehabbing my knee.

HAHAHHAHHA! You sound exactly like the fakin' Jamaican when he came back and said "Yeah, well those pictures are like three years old, and I am a lot bigger and more fit now."

Rehabbing your knee? Yeah, sounds like you are in great shape.

As far as posting pics of my boys with their step dad's face on them....

That was pretty fvcking hilarious. Hell, I am the one who did it, and I keep laughing out loud each time I look at that picture. Your wife left you for that? I mean, you're an ugly bastard, but that guy? HAHAHAHAH!

Kids are off limits and you have crossed the line even accessing pictures of my boys.

You're the moron who is posting pictures of them. I didn't "access pictures" from them. That picture is from you, and I blocked out their identity.

By the way, my kids are now 18 and 16 and look exactly like me at that age.

Have you apologized to them for that yet?

Again, let me know when you come in and we can meet wherever you choose. Keep saying Mars like the pussy that you are.

Does anyone else see how absurd this is? These two morons get so mad at me that they challenge me to a fight, claim they are going to assault me, yet make me be the one to travel halfway across the country to them.

If I am so mad at somebody that I am willing to assault them, I am not waiting years until they come to me. I will go to them. Then, again, if I knew deep down I'd get knocked unconscious within a matter of 30 seconds, I probably wouldn't chase them down either, so I understand your strategy.

I can PROMISE you I will stomp the shit out of you the first time I see you.

No, you won't, G.I. Jane.

Why are your arms so small and lack any muscle definition? Let me guess: rehabbing your biceps and triceps when this picture was taken?

Ne2QTdH.jpg
Again. She did not leave me, I filed for divorce. There was no cheating on either side, and that’s no one’s business anyways. That Army pic you posted was about 10 months into a 12 month deployment. I jumped out of planes and helicopters loaded down with 130 pounds of gear. I was a combatives instructor, a weapons instructor. Any time you feel froggy, feel free to jump. (Now sit back and wait for your lame ass come back because you are a bitch and always have to have the last word).

Reactions: Herd Fever
Again. She did not leave me, I filed for divorce. There was no cheating on either side, and that’s no one’s business anyways.

So you broke a promise to your family even though she wasn't cheating. Family man of the year. Then, after you file for divorce from her, he call her new husband a "fat ass." Great guy.

That Army pic you posted was about 10 months into a 12 month deployment.

Well, Christ, every picture you post is during a time when you admit you don't quite look like the fighting machine that you claim you are.

Just had knee rehab, was deployed for a long time, etc. If you're tough and a physical freak, you don't get to pick-and-choose when you're tough and a physical freak. You are always those things. Based on all evidence shown to me, along with your foolish comments about "controlled environment" being beneficial to the fighter without training, it is clear that you are not only an ugly bastard but also a lying pussy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT