ADVERTISEMENT

Rifles romper update

That ^^^ is what happens when fake preachers read and teach from the wrong Bible. Here is what it really says...

16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

And before you even try, no, a fault and sin are NOT the same thing.
if @wvkeeper(HN) is a fake preacher, you should love him since yore obviously a fake christian.

I was nice enough to pause my Saturday night beer festival long enough to provide an update on arguably the greatest picture ever shared on Pullman Square, and greed somehow hijacked it into a Bible study session.

rifle, who is the skinny pasty white dude with the plastic face in your linked thread?
he was worried that i would out him as the goat fvcker.

I saw your other post. Why do you not like Brad Smith?
Who said I didn’t like him? I don’t know him. Hard to not like him.

I think there are very legitimate, deep questions about his business ethics, at the least. I don’t like how he celebrates Marshall’s losses as having “no loser.”

I’m more concerned about the lack of respect I’m shown on the main board. Why do the mods allow it?

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
Who said I didn’t like him? I don’t know him. Hard to not like him.

I think there are very legitimate, deep questions about his business ethics, at the least. I don’t like how he celebrates Marshall’s losses as having “no loser.”

I’m more concerned about the lack of respect I’m shown on the main board. Why do the mods allow it?

I don't like how he posted about losses either. I posted on your other thread. That is just the society we live in now.

Hope you enjoyed Prague. I hope to get back this time with kids to Prague, Krakow, and Budapest. I think those are my favorites.
Thanks. Great city. I don’t think I’d need more than two days there, and that was while not waking up until late in the morning. Most beautiful man-made city in Europe (as opposed to naturally beautiful cities like Venice, Monte Carlo, and Dubrovnik).

At dinner last night, I sat next to two guys from Vienna (where I’m headed now). They travel frequently for business meetings throughout Europe and confirmed that Prague is the prettiest. It’s a top five destination for me so far.

Reactions: -CarlHungus-
Thanks. Great city. I don’t think I’d need more than two days there, and that was while not waking up until late in the morning. Most beautiful man-made city in Europe (as opposed to naturally beautiful cities like Venice, Monte Carlo, and Dubrovnik).

At dinner last night, I sat next to two guys from Vienna (where I’m headed now). They travel frequently for business meetings throughout Europe and confirmed that Prague is the prettiest. It’s a top five destination for me so far.

Agree completely. Can do Prague in 3 days, two if you don't do the castle and grounds. Beautiful city/squares/bridge, cathedrals, etc.

Vienna is my favorite western europe city (though I haven't been to all of them - heard great things about those Dalmation Coast places). Much cleaner than others and good side trip just outside the city to the Schonnbrunn (?spelling?) Palace. It is esepcially beautiful there if flowers are in bloom.

Last edited:
Yeah, I bet it does.

He’s going to be disappointed when he finds out that was more than just the tip.

@extragreen , what Bible are you reading?
@extragreen you say @wvkeeper(HN) reads and teaches from the "wrong bible". out of over 100 of versions in english form, what is the correct version? the KJV? if so, is it because it's the most popular version? the KJV was published over 1000 years after the events that take place in it. or, maybe your bible is the claimed original version, i.e. the Gutenberg bible, also published over 1000 years after the events.

the books of any version of the bible were written by individuals with no first hand eyewitness accounts. so, how have you determined that the bible you read is the correct version and any other version of the bible is the "wrong bible"?

cue "you're a liar. punk. what proof? you're here."

While I appreciate the support, strictly speaking those reddit-level takes on the history of the Bible are not accurate.

All faithful English translations are direct translations from Greek and Hebrew manuscripts which are better attested than any copy of Greek or Roman history, or the works of Plato or Aristotle.

The entire Bible was written by first-hand witnesses within the lifetimes of those experiencing the events, excepting of course the Book of Genesis. The archaeological record of this is proven over and over again by contemporary digs.

@extragreen you say @wvkeeper(HN) reads and teaches from the "wrong bible". out of over 100 of versions in english form, what is the correct version? the KJV? if so, is it because it's the most popular version? the KJV was published over 1000 years after the events that take place in it. or, maybe your bible is the claimed original version, i.e. the Gutenberg bible, also published over 1000 years after the events.

the books of any version of the bible were written by individuals with no first hand eyewitness accounts. so, how have you determined that the bible you read is the correct version and any other version of the bible is the "wrong bible"?

cue "you're a liar. punk. what proof? you're here."
Greed

GIF by Giphy QA

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT