ADVERTISEMENT

same three questions asked and answered 86 times - Putin wins again - congress attacks FBI

dherd

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 23, 2007
“At every step, at every investigative decision, there were multiple layers of people above me, assistant director, deputy director, director of the F.B.I., and multiple layers of people below me, section chiefs, unit chiefs and analysts, all of whom were involved in all of these decisions,” he told Mr. Gowdy after the chairman pressed him. “They would not tolerate any improper behavior in me any more than I would tolerate it in them.”

“The suggestion that I, in some dark chamber in the F.B.I., would somehow cast aside all of these procedures, all of these safeguards and do this is astounding to me,” he said. “It couldn’t happen.”

“Let me be clear, unequivocally and under oath: Not once in my 26 years of defending my nation did my personal opinions impact any official action I took,” the agent, Peter Strzok, told House

“I understand we are living in a political era in which insults and insinuation often drown out honesty and integrity,” Mr. Strzok said, continuing: “I have the utmost respect for Congress’s oversight role, but I truly believe that today’s hearing is just another victory notch in Putin’s belt and another milestone in our enemies’ campaign to tear America apart.”

He concluded: “As someone who loves this country and cherishes its ideals, it is profoundly painful to watch and even worse to play a part in.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/12/...column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

This is the new Republican Party.....

There was a time when the Party produced great leaders like Eisenhower and Reagan. Conservative values included honor and service, and the reason there's a Civil Rights Act is due to republicans serving Congress back in 1964 voting for that legislation....lord knows, many southern Democrats would not.

Today's Republican Party has devolved into a circus attempting to cover the ass of an orange-faced clown.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT