ADVERTISEMENT

Still waiting...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

extragreen

Platinum Buffalo
Jan 2, 2007
on that executive order to investigate the voter fraud of 3-5 million illegal votes cast.....all for hillary.

Aren't you also looking for the phone records showing Trump called Kraft for 52 consecutive weeks following the death of Kraft's wife?

it was a priority until they discovered that Hussein gave his brother's in Palestine $221 mil.

In the meantime, I'm still waiting. How long you think it'll be before we hear something? 2 years? Ever?

Greed, king of morons and thread backfires...

thread_backfire.gif

3ume9e8.gif
backfire.gif
very-funny-boogie-board-facepl-4278.gif
kygXohE.gif
backfire-o.gif

i'm impressed. Greed sent up a request at 6:55 pm yesterday (2/4), and POTUS gives him a response at 4:53 pm today (2/5).

#winning

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Younasked where an announcement on the investigation was. And in a shocking, I mean truly shocking. You moved the goal post to now want those results

He's already ANNOUNCED he would start an investigation a couple weeks ago. He has ANNOUNCED again that he would start an investigation. I'm still waiting, not for another ANNOUNCEMENT that he's going to, but for an actual investigation to get STARTED. The goal post HAS been moved, by cheetos, not me.

i'm impressed. Greed sent up a request at 6:55 pm yesterday (2/4), and POTUS gives him a response at 4:53 pm today (2/5).

#winning

A response is not what I'm waiting for, I'm waiting for an ACTUAL, REAL, investigation. Not another announcement. Moron.

The executive order itself is only an announcement moron. It isn't an investigation

No, it's not, moron. An announcement doesn't have the force and effect of law. And executive order does. So far, we have announcements.

Hegave details of how the investigation would play out. He signs executive order saying how investigation will play out. Just because you think your way more important than you think you are doesn't mean trump has to do an executive order to investigate

Hegave details of how the investigation would play out. He signs executive order saying how investigation will play out. Just because you think your way more important than you think you are doesn't mean trump has to do an executive order to investigate

Let me sum it up. There has been no executive order. There has been no investigation. Only announcements. The actual investigation would have to be funded. Mitch says " I don’t think we ought to spend any federal money investigating that"

Pence was just on the news this morning saying he would be the head of a commission investigating voter fraud. Not sure what more you want.

Reactions: 19MU88
Reactions: 19MU88 and 30Kelly
This thread is a prime example of why Cheetos is president. Voting for a big mouthed, know nothing birther, 3-5 million illegal voter believing, tax cuts for the rich giving, king of liars. Yeah, you guys should be taken seriously. Bwaaaah!!

he really is gonna keep dragging this backfire out trying to strawman the OP

birther you say?

looks like he can call off the investigation. that one single illegal vote has been caught and sentenced.

i'm sure she is the only one (out of the 11-20 million) that voted though... and who can fault her for being confused about the legality of voting when the POTUS goes on national TV and explains step by step how to vote even if you are not a "citizen".

A Texas woman was sentenced Thursday to eight years in prison for illegal voting, The Dallas Morning News reported.

A Tarrant County jury found Rosa Maria Ortega guilty of voting in the November 2012 general election and the May 2014 Republican primary runoff in Dallas County “when she knew she was not a United States citizen.”

Ortega, 37, was arrested in 2015. She is a legal U.S. resident, but is not a citizen and therefore, not qualified to vote.

She testified that at the time she voted she did not understand the differences between the rights granted to a citizen and a legal resident.

"If I knew, everything would have been done the correct way," Ortega testified. "All my life I was taught I was a U.S. citizen."

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/02/...ria-ortega-sentenced-8-years-voting-illegally

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT