ADVERTISEMENT

Still waiting...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like he can call off the investigation. that one single illegal vote has been caught and sentenced.

i'm sure she is the only one (out of the 11-20 million) that voted though... and who can fault her for being confused about the legality of voting when the POTUS goes on national TV and explains step by step how to vote even if you are not a "citizen".

A Texas woman was sentenced Thursday to eight years in prison for illegal voting, The Dallas Morning News reported.

A Tarrant County jury found Rosa Maria Ortega guilty of voting in the November 2012 general election and the May 2014 Republican primary runoff in Dallas County “when she knew she was not a United States citizen.”

Ortega, 37, was arrested in 2015. She is a legal U.S. resident, but is not a citizen and therefore, not qualified to vote.

She testified that at the time she voted she did not understand the differences between the rights granted to a citizen and a legal resident.

"If I knew, everything would have been done the correct way," Ortega testified. "All my life I was taught I was a U.S. citizen."

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/02/...ria-ortega-sentenced-8-years-voting-illegally

You really sit here and admit you listen and believe Trump step by step and believe him

Then you find 1 example of someone who is made an example of.

You really sit here and admit you listen and believe Trump step by step and believe him

Then you find 1 example of someone who is made an example of.

please link a direct quote of me "admit" I "listen and believe Trump step by step and believe him."

why did you say "believe" twice in the same run on sentence?

the sarcasm oozing from my post 8 days ago must have dried up by today when you came across it...

any news on the investigation into rampant voter fraud?......................

The Dow Jones Industrial Average DJIA, +0.05% rose 9.1 points, or less than 0.1%, to end at 20,819.84. The blue-chip average rose for an 11th straight day for the first time since 1992, as well as its 11th straight record closing high—the longest such streak since 1987. The Dow had traded in negative territory for essentially the entire session, only breaking into the green with seconds to spare.

A Trump win would sink stocks. What about Clinton?
http://money.cnn.com/2016/10/24/investing/stocks-donald-trump-hillary-clinton/

Reactions: WV-FAN
Well, considering most investigations of any type take months or even years to complete, I'm guessing there is probably not a lot to say on a nationwide one started a couple of weeks back.

I'd be interested in a link from a credible source that shows the cheetos administration has started an investigation into voter fraud during the 2016 election...........

any news on the investigation into rampant voter fraud?......................

Those 3-5 million illegal voters need to be caught and either jailed or deported. What's the hold up?

Nearly 50 days and no action taken on those 3-5 million illegal voters. That's an atrocity in America.

46739276.jpg

Well, considering most investigations of any type take months or even years to complete, I'm guessing there is probably not a lot to say on a nationwide one started a couple of weeks back.

The guy was pointing directly at you in your last post.

It's amazing how the liberals failed to groom a new leader for their party. Talk about lazy and blowing it bigtime. How difficult would it have been to find another minority with a decent speaking voice?

That's the only thing that separated them from being in charge now. Blew it with the old hag, and they've still got nothing. Crazy old women like Warren, Maxine Waters and Pelosi won't get the job done.

Jackie Robinson didn't knock the door down so Babe Ruth's sister could play ball.

Absolutely. I like rooting the little guy.

No, you most certainly do not. You don't want the little guy to make a decent living, you don't want the little guy to have a say-so in the work place, you want their vote suppressed, you want their healthcare taken away, and you're big on sending them to wars at the drop of a hat.

No, you most certainly do not. You don't want the little guy to make a decent living, you don't want the little guy to have a say-so in the work place, you want their vote suppressed, you want their healthcare taken away, and you're big on sending them to wars at the drop of a hat.
Really .

I am the little guy who made a decent living. I want others to as well.

We are talking about employee benefits and you are telling me I want them to have no say?

Healthcare taken away? How so. You didn't even offer it.

Wars? I served. I served with others and have friends and family that serve. War is a last resort.

Make shit up often?

Reactions: 19MU88
Really .

I am the little guy who made a decent living. I want others to as well.

YOUR STATEMENTS ON THIS BOARD SHOW OTHERWISE

We are talking about employee benefits and you are telling me I want them to have no say?

CORRECT. YOU DON'T WANT THEM TO HAVE A SAY.

Healthcare taken away? How so. You didn't even offer it.

YOU VOTED FOR A GUY WHO SAID HE WAS GOING TO REPEAL THE ONLY HEALTH INSURANCE MANY PEOPLE CAN HAVE.

Wars? I served. I served with others and have friends and family that serve. War is a last resort.

NOT ACCORDING TO WHAT YOU SAID ON HERE.

Make shit up often? NOPE. THAT'S YOUR FORTE.

She's pointing at you also.........

"Well, considering most investigations of any type take months or even years to complete, I'm guessing there is probably not a lot to say on a nationwide one started a couple of weeks back."

according to ABC, only "scrapping the Iran deal", "school choice/ending common core", and "paying for NATO" are listed as "untouched" promises he made.

currently "in progress":

1. Muslim Ban
2. 'Obamacare'
3. Build the Wall
4. Deport Undocumented Immigrants
5. Defeat ISIS
6. Get Rid of NAFTA and the TPP
8. Tax Cuts and 25 Million New Jobs
9. Pro–Second Amendment Supreme Court
10. Bring Back Blue Collar Jobs
11. Rebuild the Country's Aging Infrastructure

We plan to follow his progress on 13 of his best-known and widest-reaching promises as he occupies the Oval Office.

As President Trump and his administration take action on the 13 promises we have selected, we have started updating each one's status as broken, untouched, changed, discussed, unclear, in progress or kept.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-promise-tracker-pledges-stand/story?id=44902688

I said name the promises KEPT.

Cheetos broke 34 promises on his first day in office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT