ADVERTISEMENT

The Iron Claw

You from West Virginia or something? I'll stick to Maestro, Napoleon, and Wonka.

I haven't been to a cinema to watch a movie since covid. I need to catch a good movie soon.

I’ll watch when it starts streaming. That family’s story is beyond tragic, crazy as can be.

I’ve heard Napoleon is so so at best. Lots of talk of just battle scenes and no character development.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
I’ll watch when it starts streaming. That family’s story is beyond tragic, crazy as can be.

I’ve heard Napoleon is so so at best. Lots of talk of just battle scenes and no character development.
I want to see Napolean but, am not heairng good things about it.

Bruh what
Clearly, you never worked in Sales. It’s all
about keeping the pipeline full. In three years, the current 18-24 year olds will be 21-27, which means some have aged out. If you don’t have the pipeline full when they’re turning 18, you’ll end up behind.

about keeping the pipeline full. In three years, the current 18-24 year olds will be 21-27, which means some have aged out. If you don’t have the pipeline full when they’re turning 18, you’ll end up behind.
Do you know a guy I work with? He told us that women reach their peak at about 19 or 20. Then, from 20-25 they are on the gradual slope from their peak. He says after 25, for most women, it is all dowhill. He says the top of the curve is about 19 to 20. At 25 for most of them it is time to put the cleets up.

Ok drake

I want to see Napolean but, am not heairng good things about it.
Tamp your expectations down & you'll enjoy it. It's not a bad movie, but given the trailer & what I was hearing about the potential length, I thought it would be better.

Do you know a guy I work with? He told us that women reach their peak at about 19 or 20. Then, from 20-25 they are on the gradual slope from their peak. He says after 25, for most women, it is all dowhill. He says the top of the curve is about 19 to 20. At 25 for most of them it is time to put the cleets up.
He’s a wise man. Probably a yankee.

what I was hearing about the potential length, I thought it would be better.
Go ahead, ‘06. This opens up a penis joke for you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT