ADVERTISEMENT

There might be a real insurrection now

To defend a guy who took classified documents on our nuclear program to his house and wouldn’t give them back. I can’t feel much sympathy for what happens to anyone who goes and gets themselves killed over this.

To defend a guy who took classified documents on our nuclear program to his house and wouldn’t give them back. I can’t feel much sympathy for what happens to anyone who goes and gets themselves killed over this.

Did you feel any sympathy for those killed during the botched Afghanistan withdrawal???

who took classified documents on our nuclear program to his house and wouldn’t give them back.

Do you have proof of this or just CNN innuendos again? It's not like an outgoing President can just grab whatever documents he wants and exit. The WH GSA (General Services Admin) prepares all the belongings that are leaving the premises.

Last edited:
I fail to see the comparison. Those were terrorists who killed those during the Afghanistan withdrawal. This Trump thing could be about espionage.

Possibly with US weapons that were left behind...

And those deaths could have been avoided...

Screen_Shot_2022-08-14_at_12_08_19_PM_pn-2488869.JPG

Talking about espionage, who had been sleeping with a Chinese spy and who had a spy as her driver, for 20 years???

Do you ever think for yourself or do you just swallow everything that is spoon fed to you???

Possibly with US weapons that were left behind...

And those deaths could have been avoided...

Screen_Shot_2022-08-14_at_12_08_19_PM_pn-2488869.JPG

Talking about espionage, who had been sleeping with a Chinese spy and who had a spy as her driver, for 20 years???

Do you ever think for yourself or do you just swallow everything that is spoon fed to you???

Do you have proof of this or just CNN innuendos again? It's not like an outgoing President can just grab whatever documents he wants and exit. The WH GSA (General Services Admin) prepares all the belongings that are leaving the premises.
there were top secret documents among them . Trump has always thought he could get away with anything because he was the president. No one is above the law. It is thought that someone inside Trumps inner circle tipped the FBI off.

Tell me how they could have been avoided when it was done by terrorists?
Tell me about ranking Democrats having personal relationships with Chinese spies...

Are you serious about the Afghanistan withdrawal???

People can’t grasp facts. Do they think ANY outgoing President has ever packed up their belongings to leave? Hell, even military members don’t have to pack their belongings when PCS’ing.

Last edited:
Tell me about ranking Democrats having personal relationships with Chinese spies...

Are you serious about the Afghanistan withdrawal???
Tell us how top secret information was being stored at Liar a Lago

how do you know this is what happened?

Shit like this is why I narrowed my friends and asscociates list down.

People can’t grasp facts. Do they think ANY outgoing President has ever packed up their belongings to leave? Hell, even military members don’t have to pack their belongings when PCS’ing.
Irrelevant, moron. The top secret material was in your orange jesus' possession and the treasonous idiot refused to hand it over.

how do you know this is what happened?

Shit like this is why I narrowed my friends and asscociates list down.
You had no friends to start with, oath breaker. How do you know it didn't happen?? Your orange Jesus tell you??

You had no friends to start with, oath breaker. How do you know it didn't happen?? Your orange Jesus tell you??

Good. Then, I don't hvae to deal with people. Second, it is not possible for him to have what they are alluding to. And, if he did( I will ask again). Then, why did they wait two damn years to get it? And, if it is so damn top secret who leaked it to the press that it was missing and was in Trump's sock drawer?

Your side are liars and tyrants and they think men can have babies.

Good. Then, I don't hvae to deal with people. Second, it is not possible for him to have what they are alluding to. And, if he did( I will ask again). Then, why did they wait two damn years to get it? And, if it is so damn top secret who leaked it to the press that it was missing and was in Trump's sock drawer?

Your side are liars and tyrants and they think men can have babies.
You're an ignorant lying trumptard oath breaker God hater.

A good question that the left continues to avoid. By all liberal accounts, they have been wanting this (so called) "Top Secret" material for a year.
I provided that information, you lying idiot God hater. Let us know when it's legal to raid a person's home without going through the court system and we will oblige you ignorant trumptards.

The nuclear secrets were not those of the US but the nuclear secrets of Iran.

The nuclear secrets were not those of the US but the nuclear secrets of Iran.
Speaking of that, Mush is still kissing the asses of the Mullah's over there. Wonder how much of a cut he is getting? He and that Mullah Obama sent them billions in the middle of the night.

this has happened with nearly every modern president. They have disputes and situations with the national archives.

Why can't you left wingers tell the damn truth?

Speaking of rich, why don't you all ever say anyting about these other poltiicans who get rich while in office? Or doing what Pelosi does? But, Trump was rich.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT