ADVERTISEMENT

There might be a real insurrection now

Speaking of that, Mush is still kissing the asses of the Mullah's over there. Wonder how much of a cut he is getting? He and that Mullah Obama sent them billions in the middle of the night.
You're a lying idiot trumptard oath breaker treasonous punk

this has happened with nearly every modern president. They have disputes and situations with the national archives.

Why can't you left wingers tell the damn truth?

Speaking of rich, why don't you all ever say anyting about these other poltiicans who get rich while in office? Or doing what Pelosi does? But, Trump was rich.
You're a lying idiot trumptard oath breaker treasonous punk

To defend a guy who took classified documents on our nuclear program to his house and wouldn’t give them back. I can’t feel much sympathy for what happens to anyone who goes and gets themselves killed over this.
Lol you'll believe anything

Tell me about ranking Democrats having personal relationships with Chinese spies...

Are you serious about the Afghanistan withdrawal???
If you would ever read the real news those killed were done so by terrorists not the Taliban..you just want us to still be there getting our soldiers killed or crippled for life daily. Biden did the right thing by getting us out of that never ending war.

That was my point. Maybe you should do some homework and make your brain big enough to have figured that out.
and the point of the thread is that the DOJ has continued to be selective on going after DJT, along with many others on the conservative side. They've either turned a blind eye to others, or have treated them with kid gloves. The people are tired of the BS, which is the point of the thread, i.e., a real insurrection.

Every modern POTUS has taken material labeled Top Secret as they were leaving office?
MOre than likely, yes. but, we would have no way of knowing. But, yes there have been disputes and they do this constantly. When a POTUS leaves you are talking hundreds if not thousands of items.

Plus, you don't even know if it was still classified. A POTUS can declassify, anything!

This was nothing more than a political witchhunt.

and the point of the thread is that the DOJ has continued to be selective on going after DJT,
I thought the point of this thread was OP writing a check his ass won't cash.
MOre than likely, yes.
lol
Plus, you don't even know if it was still classified. A POTUS can declassify, anything!
I really can't imagine supporting a man who would take that literally to the point of declassifying information important to our national security, and then just take it home for shits and giggles. That's more absurd than actual espionage.

I thought the point of this thread was OP writing a check his ass won't cash.

lol

I really can't imagine supporting a man who would take that literally to the point of declassifying information important to our national security, and then just take it home for shits and giggles. That's more absurd than actual espionage.
You don't know what was in it.

If we had stayed there we would lose a lot more than 13 soldiers killed and who knows how many injured..your argument that Biden bungled this is totally wrong.
Really how many had we lost in the previosu year? Two years?

The point is HOW we left in the polticial stunt issued by the Biden administration. That's the point, stubborn mule.

Reactions: eer2eer
Really how many had we lost in the previosu year? Two years?

The point is HOW we left in the polticial stunt issued by the Biden administration. That's the point, stubborn mule.
That is not a political stunt is was to get us out of a situation we could not win and we would only continue to lose lives.

That is not a political stunt is was to get us out of a situation we could not win and we would only continue to lose lives.
No it was a god damn stunt and Mush and his ilk would not listen. Now we have 13 dead brothers because of it. They would not listen, it did not have to be done that way. But, the politicians got their hands on it. Did you watch what unfolded? Damn, wake up. Everybody down to a private knows that was screwed up.

So if you aren't OTIII, how do you know about Xenu?

You know how much OSA and COB hates people talking about Xenu. Have you been doing anti-Scientology research on the internet?
I can get all the false information about scientology from lying idiots like you right here.

No it was a god damn stunt and Mush and his ilk would not listen. Now we have 13 dead brothers because of it. They would not listen, it did not have to be done that way. But, the politicians got their hands on it.
You dont have any proof of any of this you say..so why even bother with a lame argument..the fact is soldiers would still be dieing over there and getting crippled.

You dont have any proof of any of this you say..so why even bother with a lame argument..the fact is soldiers would still be dieing over there and getting crippled.
I didn't even say we should stay in the long run. I said did you see what happened in those few days last year. That was politicians getting their hands on shit and it could have been worse, like damn worse.

I didn't even say we should stay in the long run. I said did you see what happened in those few days last year. That was politicians getting their hands on shit and it could have been worse, like damn worse.
What is your definition of not in the long run? and where is your proof of what you say happened or whose fault it was?

What is your definition of not in the long run? and where is your proof of what you say happened or whose fault it was?
we are going to give up the air base we could have controlled. we wouldn't allow the security to be pushed. we said we are leaving by this date come hell or high water. Most people could see we needed to push the permiter out on that air base. Not allowed. Get out by this date. Then, we got guys needelessly killed. We lost more in those few days that we had the previous almost two years.Use that one air base with people falling off planes.

Just plain stupid! Ordered by politicians. Hasty withdraw, dead troops, humiliation, all ordered because mush's people wanted the optics.

we are going to give up the air base we could have controlled. we wouldn't allow the security to be pushed. we said we are leaving by this date come hell or high water. Most people could see we needed to push the permiter out on that air base. Not allowed. Get out by this date. Then, we got guys needelessly killed. We lost more in those few days that we had the previous almost two years.Use that one air base with people falling off planes.

Just plain stupid! Ordered by politicians. Hasty withdraw, dead troops, humiliation, all ordered because mush's people wanted the optics.
Where did you get all this information from ?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT