ADVERTISEMENT

There might be a real insurrection now

Hey Oldie, want to hear about Extortion 17. I just spoke yesterday with a friend who was a co-worker of someone killed on that. He knows family members. Want to know what they think about that one? I will let you research it. Just look it up.

Reactions: KyMUfan
Hey Oldie, want to hear about Extortion 17. I just spoke yesterday with a friend who was a co-worker of someone killed on that. He knows family members. Want to know what they think about that one? I will let you research it. Just look it up.
🇺🇸😥😡

I had not heard about it and looked it up...that was a terrible incident and always feel sadness for families of those killed in action being a former veteran of the Vietnam War that I was lucky to have survived it myself.

I had not heard about it and looked it up...that was a terrible incident and always feel sadness for families of those killed in action being a former veteran of the Vietnam War that I was lucky to have survived it myself.
Greed survived the Vietnam War as well, what saved him was dodging the draft

Well, there is lots of scuttle butt in the communities about what happened.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT