ADVERTISEMENT

There might be a real insurrection now

Anyone seen this?

obama-documents-2048x545.png

That is not a political stunt is was to get us out of a situation we could not win and we would only continue to lose lives.
Make up your mind you old fool. One minute you’re claiming we need to hold back authoritarians at all cost. The next you’re supporting cutting, running, and leaving the innocent behind.

So what's false? The vast majority, if not the entirety, of everything you ignorant idiots have posted on here.
Xenu does not exist? Almost certainly he does not.
You dont learn about Xenu at OTIII You tell us, since you've read the auditing information at a scientology org. Oh wait, you're not an ot 3.
or
LRH is a nutcase Sci-Fi writer. Definitely false, pope worshipper.

You should hear the military guys talk about it, some that were there last August.

Their leaders at the top failed them. They know it. They know it was poltically driven and done. Anybody with half a brain knows it.

Reactions: KyMUfan
The designation is all we need to know. I can promise you it was not documentation of what the leader of Spain had for lunch.
I have my theories.

1)IT was declassification of the Russian Hoax Bullshit
2)Declassification of some Hunter Biden stuff
3)Some shit on Congress or the FBI like Comey

Or I am hoping some declassification of the events of Extortion 17. There is a reason Mush is not like well in certain circiles. That is a long shot but I hope that was it.

Xenu does not exist? Almost certainly he does not.
You dont learn about Xenu at OTIII You tell us, since you've read the auditing information at a scientology org. Oh wait, you're not an ot 3.
or
LRH is a nutcase Sci-Fi writer. Definitely false, pope worshipper.
so you admit xenu does not exist yet LRH is not a sci-fi writer? doesn't make sense. if xenu doesn't exist, it's fictional writing. his writings are about "SCIentology". yes, he's a sci-fi writer. you just inadvertently admitted it. hell, here's a blip from your "OT3":

The head of the Galactic Federation (76 planets around larger
stars visible from here) (founded 95,000,000 years ago, very
space opera) solved overpopulation (250 billion or so per planet,
178 billion on average) by mass implanting. He caused people to
be brought to Teegeeack (Earth) and put an H-Bomb on the
principal volcanos (Incident II) and then the Pacific area ones
were taken in boxes to Hawaii and the Atlantic area ones to
Las Palmas and there "packaged".

His name was Xenu. He used renegades. Various misleading
data by means of circuits etc. was placed in the implants.

definitely some sci-fi type bullshit. oh, and, you're actually bragging about being or having been an ot 3?

troy-point.gif

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderCat98
Which are as credible as the ones that say he was giving nuclear secrets to the Arabs.

At least, I hope he is not THAT fvcking crazy.
I think he declassified dirt on govt people . They can now say it is part of an investigation and can't be released. Plus they don't want him to rub. Political stunt

I think it is likely dirt on Biden, the Russian Hoax, or dirt on the FBI

Make up your mind you old fool. One minute you’re claiming we need to hold back authoritarians at all cost. The next you’re supporting cutting, running, and leaving the innocent behind.
You lying idiot. Bunch of cons on this board were willing to nuke afghanistan. Do they make nuclear weapons that exclude the death of women and children??

You lying idiot. Bunch of cons on this board were willing to nuke afghanistan. Do they make nuclear weapons that exclude the death of women and children??
don't mistake wayne county for afghanistan, dumbass.

so you admit xenu does not exist yet LRH is not a sci-fi writer? doesn't make sense. if xenu doesn't exist, it's fictional writing. his writings are about "SCIentology". yes, he's a sci-fi writer. you just inadvertently admitted it. hell, here's a blip from your "OT3":

The head of the Galactic Federation (76 planets around larger
stars visible from here) (founded 95,000,000 years ago, very
space opera) solved overpopulation (250 billion or so per planet,
178 billion on average) by mass implanting. He caused people to
be brought to Teegeeack (Earth) and put an H-Bomb on the
principal volcanos (Incident II) and then the Pacific area ones
were taken in boxes to Hawaii and the Atlantic area ones to
Las Palmas and there "packaged".

His name was Xenu. He used renegades. Various misleading
data by means of circuits etc. was placed in the implants.

definitely some sci-fi type bullshit. oh, and, you're actually bragging about being or having been an ot 3?

troy-point.gif

Question: Where did you get your information above about the galactic federation, xenu, etc. ??

I have my theories.

1)IT was declassification of the Russian Hoax Bullshit
2)Declassification of some Hunter Biden stuff
3)Some shit on Congress or the FBI like Comey

Or I am hoping some declassification of the events of Extortion 17. There is a reason Mush is not like well in certain circiles. That is a long shot but I hope that was it.
You forgot to include
4. Details on the pedophilia ring involving every member of Congress.

would you have responded in anway after 9-11? Would you have gone after OBL, Taliban for harboring OBL, or any terrorist cell?

hell, even your false prophet admits it's sci-fi. from RLH, himself:

"This planet is part of an earlier federation and passed out of its control due to losses in war and other such things. Now, this larger confederacy, this isn’t its right name, but we have often called it and referred to it in the past as the Marcab Confederacy. And it has been wrongly or rightly pointed to as one of the tail stars of the Big Dipper, which is the capital planet of which this planet is. Now, all this sounds very Space Opera-ish and that sort of thing . . . "

"Space Opera" is science fiction that LRH plagiarized in his religion. now, i see where you get your plagiaristic attributes.

would you have responded in anway after 9-11? Would you have gone after OBL, Taliban for harboring OBL, or any terrorist cell?

what's wrong, you don't think your sci-fi religion's secrets are accessible by someone who think's it's a crock of shit?
Question: Where did you get your information above about the galactic federation, xenu, etc. ??

hell, even your false prophet admits it's sci-fi.
You're a liar. What a surprise that is.
"This planet is part of an earlier federation and passed out of its control due to losses in war and other such things. Now, this larger confederacy, this isn’t its right name, but we have often called it and referred to it in the past as the Marcab Confederacy. And it has been wrongly or rightly pointed to as one of the tail stars of the Big Dipper, which is the capital planet of which this planet is.
^^^^Do you believe that???
"Space Opera" is science fiction that LRH plagiarized in his religion. now, i see where you get your plagiaristic attributes.
No. You don't. Liar. See below....

this has happened with nearly every modern president. They have disputes and situations with the national archives.

Why can't you left wingers tell the damn truth?

Speaking of rich, why don't you all ever say anyting about these other poltiicans who get rich while in office? Or doing what Pelosi does? But, Trump was rich.
The far left does. You’re welcome in any time!

this would be one of those situations where you expect someone to do what you never will. the only answer you ever provide when asked a question is "you're a liar!", "you're a god-hater!". why would i, or anybody on this site, answer any question you ever ask?

simply put, fvck off.

^^^^Do you believe that???
believe that LRH plagiarized sci-fi fictional bullshit and suckered people like you with anger management issues into buying a bunch of cans? it's not really far fetched, you prove it daily.

this would be one of those situations where you expect someone to do what you never will. the only answer you ever provide when asked a question is "you're a liar!", "you're a god-hater!". why would i, or anybody on this site, answer any question you ever ask?

simply put, fvck off.
You're an idiot, liar, trumptard treasonous punk. Hope I mentioned you're a liar. See below....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT