ADVERTISEMENT

Trump: I believe Putin

SAD - PUTIN LAP DOG IS OUR PRESIDENT.. (BUT NOT FOR LONG)

Really dtard. I thought he had no chance to beat Hillary. I thought he woukdnt make it 6 months then 8 months. If they cant get rid of him by now they never will. If they do folks will cry over pence. Both parties are horrible. Time to go independent. I want a seasoned veteran of goverment to be our president.

NO, ONLY ONE PARTY IS HORRIBLE, BECAUSE ONLY ONE PARTY CORRUPTS EVERYTHING IT TOUCHES, ONLY ONE PARTY SUPPORTS CHILD MOLESTERS, ONLY ONE PARTY SAYS ITS OK FOR RUSSIA TO HELP HAIR PIE STEAL AN ELECTION AND ATTACK AMERICA.
ONLY ONE PARTY IS HORRIBLE - YOURS.

trumpandflag.png

What else is he supposed to say he is bought and paid for by Putin. If he says anything else Putin will probably have him or someone close to him picked off.

For a long time I have advocated increased cooperation with Russia. It is the only way to keep certain hotspots, especially in the Middle East, from exploding. But never trust them. Their interests are not our interests, period. The only thing we have in common is a desire to keep Muslim extremism out of our borders. Deal but know who you are playing with, it's high stakes poker.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT