ADVERTISEMENT

Trump tells Curry

Shocker, everything he gets involved in turns to shit

Really?

Sticking with the NFL issue, it appears the NFL had already created their own shit that was negatively impacting their ratings/viewership.

Still reading individuals claim that this is a freedom of speech issue continues to make me laugh too.

Really?

Sticking with the NFL issue, it appears the NFL had already created their own shit that was negatively impacting their ratings/viewership.

Still reading individuals claim that this is a freedom of speech issue continues to make me laugh too.

Bullshit, Trump got involved on Twitter and got the NFL, MLB, NBA involved in all this. The only talk about Kapernick prior to him spouting off at the mouth was no one picking him up to the whole damn country, owners, sports talk, mainline media talking about it. Everything he gets involved in turns into a shit show. As for ratings they were declining long before this due to the pure boringness of the game.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Bullshit, Trump got involved on Twitter and got the NFL, MLB, NBA involved in all this. The only talk about Kapernick prior to him spouting off at the mouth was no one picking him up to the whole damn country, owners, sports talk, mainline media talking about it. Everything he gets involved in turns into a shit show. As for ratings they were declining long before this due to the pure boringness of the game.

He put your cow girl out to pasture. Pass her the hot sauce, please!

As for ratings they were declining long before this due to the pure boringness of the game

Completely disagree. Your dislike of Trump is blinding you to what is actually going on. Correlation points more closely to the league and "sports" media beginning to inject social causes and political commentary at every potential opportunity a few short seasons ago. Trump didn't turn this to "shit". He simply pointed out what many had already been thinking for a while. The minute Bob Costas started lecturing fans on gun ownership/violence, and the league started mandating months of pink uniforms.............the party was over. The "no more" campaign ultimately hit in more ways than one. Kaepernick's action just happened to be the final straw for those sitting on the fence.

He put your cow girl out to pasture. Pass her the hot sauce, please!
Yep, he sure as hell did, and in doing so, turned the forum marine to go full dherd. Real Marines would be ashamed of him, as he continues to disrespect the commander in chief. Shameful behavior.

Your blind support of all things trump does is what baffles me. It's the inability to admit what a mistake you people made voting him into office that has me laughing at you all. He's done nothing he's promised, yet you support him. He will go down as the absolute worse POTUS in history, by a landslide.

Reactions: HerdBuckeye
It's the inability to admit what a mistake you people made voting him into office that has me laughing at you all.
And there you have it. The disrespectful marine is upset over Trump beating the Hag. It will never be viewed as a mistake of voting for Trump over crooked, lying Hillary.

Yep a Mossberg 590 12 gauge
holy shit, i hope you're being facetious and that's not all. if not, did you join the military during the "don't ask, don't tell" days, or after when it was made it okay for gays to enlist?

And there you have it. The disrespectful marine is upset over Trump beating the Hag. It will never be viewed as a mistake of voting for Trump over crooked, lying Hillary.
frankly, if this guy voted hillary, he's no marine. it's a pure fabricated board name/persona. i know several marines personally, great friends with a former that did 20 years. one thing they all agree on is the only thing that should penetrate hillary is a bullet.

Reactions: sistersville
holy shit, i hope you're being facetious and that's not all. if not, did you join the military during the "don't ask, don't tell" days, or after when it was made it okay for gays to enlist?

Yep that's it, that's all I need. I don't hunt any longer

I'm not sure what Cuban is saying here. I was at a Red's game on Saturday and due to some pregame events they did the anthem when I was still in the kids zone with the kids. When the anthem started, everyone got quiet and started saluting. Everyone did.
Go to any NHL game where we play a Canadian opponent (Sabres do it regardless) & watch how anthems unify. The crowd not only stands & sings our anthem, as a show of good sport, they also stand & sing the Canadian anthem.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
Bob Costas is a pile of crap. He was on Bill Mahler. You have to hate the right with all your heart to be one of his guests that agrees with everything he says.I cant stand Costas.

Like I said Michigan, did you stand on the yellow foot prints?
I admire you, or anybody else for that matter, that stood on the yellow foot prints. It's just a shame that your traded your yellow foot prints for pink ones. As for me, no, I didn't stand on the yellow foot prints. Instead, I opted to go to college, and study, screw chicks, play sports, and drink booze...not necessarily in that order, and sometimes simultaneously.

Your blind support of all things trump does is what baffles me. It's the inability to admit what a mistake you people made voting him into office that has me laughing at you all. He's done nothing he's promised, yet you support him. He will go down as the absolute worse POTUS in history, by a landslide.

Again, not exactly sure what Trumps election specifically has to do with the NFL essentially letting the air out of their own football years ago. Nothing Trump said in this case, turned anything into shit and its been pointed out why.

Nevertheless, carry on soldier. You seem to be used to taking your marching orders. Might as well continue.

in your dream, maybe. on the flip side, you're definitely one of the biggest cocksuckers on here.

You, and few others on here are fascinated by gays. That's all you talk about. It's obvious that all you think about is sucking dick. On the bright side, at least you came out of the closet. Go Herd ! Right WV Fag.

You, and few others on here are fascinated by gays. That's all you talk about. It's obvious that all you think about is sucking dick. On the bright side, at least you came out of the closet. Go Herd ! Right WV Fag.
this from the cocksucker that said i'm gay. LOL, can't make this shit up.

Again, not exactly sure what Trumps election specifically has to do with the NFL essentially letting the air out of their own football years ago. Nothing Trump said in this case, turned anything into shit and its been pointed out why.

Nevertheless, carry on soldier. You seem to be used to taking your marching orders. Might as well continue.

You guys used to lose your mind over Obama interjecting his opinion on social matters. Don't you remember? Trump, the worst president in US history, called the players SOB's and said they should be fired. Biff needs to stay the fvck out these issues.

I admire you, or anybody else for that matter, that stood on the yellow foot prints. It's just a shame that your traded your yellow foot prints for pink ones. As for me, no, I didn't stand on the yellow foot prints. Instead, I opted to go to college, and study, screw chicks, play sports, and drink booze...not necessarily in that order, and sometimes simultaneously.

I did all that as well, after I stood on those yellow foot prints.

I get the appeal for some who voted for trump. I'm not a fan of politicians, any politician. I was never on board with all the BS he swore to do. Building walls, bombing the shit out of everyone, making South Korea do this, do that. He's done nothing he's swore to do yet, and will never do so. I was hoping he'd do better, but his done an absolute abysmal job this far. He's a big kid with a social media account

Last edited:
I get the appeal for some who voted for trump. I'm not a fan of politicians, any politician. I was never on board with all the BS he swore to do. Building walls, bombing the shit out of everyone, making South Korea do this, do that. He's done nothing he's swore to do yet, and will never do so. I was hoping he'd do better, but his fine an absolute abysmal job this far. He's a big kid with a social media account
agree with the big kid/social media bullshit, gets old. he hasn't gotten what he's wanted because he's been fought on all of it by dems (obviously) and pubs, alike. shitty part of it is, he was elected by the majority (yes, yes, libs, i know he didn't win the popular vote, but he won the election, get over it) assumingly based on what he said he would do. it sucks for him the cons won't support what he was elected to do and work with him to get it done.

so, can you blame him for not getting done what he promised? sure. but, blame also lies on the rest of the cesspool shithole fvckheads from both parties..

agree with the big kid/social media bullshit, gets old. he hasn't gotten what he's wanted because he's been fought on all of it by dems (obviously) and pubs, alike. shitty part of it is, he was elected by the majority (yes, yes, libs, i know he didn't win the popular vote, but he won the election, get over it) assumingly based on what he said he would do. it sucks for him the cons won't support what he was elected to do and work with him to get it done.

so, can you blame him for not getting done what he promised? sure. but, blame also lies on the rest of the cesspool shithole fvckheads from both parties..

I'm not a member of any party

You guys used to lose your mind over Obama interjecting his opinion on social matters.

This may be THE dumbest thing you've stated yet. Actually the president should share his opinion and lead on social issues/matters. Can you imagine Lincoln saying "...**** it. Let the negroes remain slaves......." "**** it. Let the country split in two."

It was perfectly fine for Obama to discuss social issues. It wasn't fine to insinuate law enforcement as a whole was corrupt...or to comment before all the facts were known regarding certain circumstances in these cases.

Reactions: sistersville
This may be THE dumbest thing you've stated yet. Actually the president should share his opinion and lead on social issues/matters. Can you imagine Lincoln saying "...**** it. Let the negroes remain slaves......." "**** it. Let the country split in two."

It was perfectly fine for Obama to discuss social issues. It wasn't fine to insinuate law enforcement as a whole was corrupt...or to comment before all the facts were known regarding certain circumstances in these cases.

Thank God Trump doesn't do that!

We get it. You and others on this forum hate America. Go take a knee in Canada.

Actually it's you that hates America and what it stands for.....You'd rather have a country where you aren't allowed to protest or have an opinion.

Oh yeah and you wish everyone in your country was white.

Actually it's you that hates America and what it stands for.....You'd rather have a country where you aren't allowed to protest or have an opinion.

Oh yeah and you wish everyone in your country was white.
No, I would rather have a country without left wing nuts like yourself. I'm a proponent of sending 'your kind' to California, and building a wall around it, in order to keep you there. Of course, Mexico would pay for it.

Reactions: Walter Brennaneer
No, I would rather have a country without left wing nuts like yourself. I'm a proponent of sending 'your kind' to California, and building a wall around it, in order to keep you there. Of course, Mexico would pay for it.

Please point out one issue where I've been far left?

I was a registered Republican for 35+ years until 2017...I'm now Independent.

I voted for Kasich in the Primary and General. Not sure how that makes me a "Left Wing Nut".

Like I said, you just don't like anyone who has an actual independent opinion.

Just an FYI....Your hero Trump isn't a Republican.

President Trump’s admonishment of N.F.L. players who do not stand for the national anthem, a network of Twitter accounts suspected of links to Russia seized on the issue with hashtags such as #boycottnfl, and #standforouranthem .

http://app.nytimes.com/

Reactions: extragreen
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT