ADVERTISEMENT

Ukraine's President takes timeout from super serious, super deadly war for Vogue photo shoot.

ThunderCat98

Platinum Buffalo
Jun 23, 2007
FYonDAfX0AAhpy_

Last edited:
To force russia to commit even more resources and manpower and weaken them in the long term.

See: US geopolitical strategy for Russia since WWII.
Bull shit. Not buying it totally. China is a bigger threat for one. Two, we are being mislead about what is going on in Ukraine. The amount of money being sent is absurd.

Bull shit. Not buying it totally. China is a bigger threat for one. Two, we are being mislead about what is going on in Ukraine. The amount of money being sent is absurd.
What do you think we’re being misled on? There’s a lot of propaganda and I’ll buy that it isn’t going as good as we’re hearing, but I’m not sure what other than weapons you think is being sent over there.

Conservative idiots had no problem spending 2 TRILLION in Afghanistan. Hypocritical morons.

I agree we need to curtail the money and invoke a no-fly zone as we put troops on the ground.

What do you think we’re being misled on? There’s a lot of propaganda and I’ll buy that it isn’t going as good as we’re hearing, but I’m not sure what other than weapons you think is being sent over there.
I think Russia is doing better than what we are leading to believe. Not sure how long Ukraine can hold out and do we keep sending money. Ukraine will end up stiffing us.

I think Russia is doing better than what we are leading to believe. Not sure how long Ukraine can hold out and do we keep sending money. Ukraine will end up stiffing us.
At the very least, Ukraine should start offering us a discount when it comes to their mail in brides. Wonder if rifle is doing okay with the one he bought?

Yeah it’s impossible to get accurate information out of a war zone. It’s being propagandized by everyone at every level.

That being said, whether Ukraine holds or we make Russia bleed enough to take Ukraine and leave it full of weapons for insurgents to use, I think it’s viewed as a win-win at the top level. Is that ****ed? Of course. Has it backfired before? Spectacularly. But I think that’s the thinking.

I’m not sure how they’d be stiffing us. Is there any expectation to get any of the money back in the first place?

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Yeah it’s impossible to get accurate information out of a war zone. It’s being propagandized by everyone at every level.

That being said, whether Ukraine holds or we make Russia bleed enough to take Ukraine and leave it full of weapons for insurgents to use, I think it’s viewed as a win-win at the top level. Is that ****ed? Of course. Has it backfired before? Spectacularly. But I think that’s the thinking.

I’m not sure how they’d be stiffing us. Is there any expectation to get any of the money back in the first place?
Bet the Urkaine elites and polticians are enriching themselves.

Wait. You said there was a good chance that this war would be over in a month. It's been five months now.
damn, your post popped up. What did the joint chiefs say. And we are sending billions over there. Billions. They have already lost a third of their country. We have spent billions in a corrupt place.

damn, your post popped up. What did the joint chiefs say. And we are sending billions over there. Billions. They have already lost a third of their country. We have spent billions in a corrupt place.
Wait. You said there was a good chance that this war would be over in a month. It's been five months now.

Remind me again why the fvck we're still sending this schmuck money
The political elites of this country will need a few $million in cash when this country falls and they flee to an undisclosed tropical island retreat for the remainder of the living years.

Reactions: 19MU88
Yeah I have no doubt they’re skimming quite a bit. Typically it’s the corrupt countries that we go in and try to save.

So you’re in favor of a shooting war with Russia?

I didn't say that. What I do advocate, however; is sending troops into Ukraine on a special military operation. Some say Putin will challenge NATO anyway. Why let him challenge on his terms, not ours.

If we try and enforce a no fly zone we are starting a shooting war.

There is no try. We will have a No-Fly zone and there won't be much more Russia can do about it. My only concern is if we have to start taking out SAM sites in Russia itself. Look I know it's tough for the modern Democrat to muster up some testosterone, maybe it's time to try steroids.

It's a reply to your stupid "muster up some testosterone" statement. I have so much testosterone that to have any more I'd have to undergo TRT to obtain it. TRT can cause man boobs. I don't want man boobs. Now, explain that to the following 2 idiots....
You try entirely way to hard

My concern is that we don’t have a good handle on what the Ukrainian people want at this point. They are silencing voices. Do they want ongoing war still? Are they willing to give up some territory to end the war? Is Zelenskyy being pressured to keep up the war by outside influence?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT