ADVERTISEMENT

Unbelievable Sports Clip

Y.A.G Si Ye Nots

Platinum Buffalo
Mar 7, 2010
Home Wrecker
This isn't getting the attention that it deserves. It is extremely hard for a catcher to throw to first base with a left-handed batter in the box. But to do it without looking? This is absolutely, fvcking phenomenal. I don't think the common person realizes just how incredible this is:

watch

The best part is as the runner is walking back to the dugout and he gives the catcher a quick glance like “what the f*ck kind of sorcery was that sh*t”

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
I remember seeing a young kid that played catcher for the Herd back in the early 2000's. He couldn't hit worth a shit, and couldn't pick up a drunk chick at a fraternity party, but he had a rifle for an arm.

I remember seeing a young kid that played catcher for the Herd back in the early 2000's. He couldn't hit worth a shit, and couldn't pick up a drunk chick at a fraternity party, but he had a rifle for an arm.

I vaguely remember that guy. He was the same one that Marshall had to special order a protective cup for because no manufacturer made one big enough to fit his crank in.

One of the best things about going to a major league game is watching the players throw and warm up. You can tell right there why they are in the bigs. I could watch them throw for hours.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
If only you here was a close up of the base runners face and a mike to hear him :D

One of the best things about going to a major league game is watching the players throw and warm up. You can tell right there why they are in the bigs. I could watch them throw for hours.

I love watching that day's starting pitcher warm up via long toss in the outfield. Max Scherzer's routine is mesmerizing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT