ADVERTISEMENT

UVA @ VT

AtlantaHerdFan

Green Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 18, 2009
Watching this game with somewhat mixed emotions while awaiting switching over to the Big10 Network to watch Dan and the boys of the hardwood! Welcome the opportunity to play another game this season against a P5 team, but also feel disrespected that VT and most everyone else automatically assume a game vs Marshall is one for the win column. If VT's lead holds and a game @ VT is played, Doc & coaching staff need to bring a team to Blacksburg that is fired up and ready to earn the respect they deserve. Of course, we also have a little game tomorrow that is perhaps even more important, especially when it comes to recruiting. Go Herd1

Watching this game with somewhat mixed emotions while awaiting switching over to the Big10 Network to watch Dan and the boys of the hardwood! Welcome the opportunity to play another game this season against a P5 team, but also feel disrespected that VT and most everyone else automatically assume a game vs Marshall is one for the win column. If VT's lead holds and a game @ VT is played, Doc & coaching staff need to bring a team to Blacksburg that is fired up and ready to earn the respect they deserve. Of course, we also have a little game tomorrow that is perhaps even more important, especially when it comes to recruiting. Go Herd1

Considering how VT has been playing, their fans are not expecting a walk in the park.
One thing I will say is they have rallied around "Drive for 25" which is reminding people of the importance of this game and ours.
Funny how people can find something optimistic to find and unite behind it.

Considering how VT has been playing, their fans are not expecting a walk in the park.
One thing I will say is they have rallied around "Drive for 25" which is reminding people of the importance of this game and ours.
Funny how people can find something optimistic to find and unite behind it.

I’m not sure you completely understand the Drive for 25.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT