ADVERTISEMENT

We are going to send billions to Ukraine and they are still going to lose a third of their country.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Day late and a dollar short, Mush.

Need to broker a peace deal. Get out and use our money more wisely.

Russia still controls a third of it and we are pumping billions in there. Mush Brain watched him position nearly 8 divisions on the Ukraine border for a year.

Too late..wasting money. Scam.

Well if Biden can't save their country he may as well launder some more tax payer money through it.

Reactions: i am herdman
Well if Biden can't save their country he may as well launder some more tax payer money through it.
Anyone notice that Biden heavily involved in a money laundering scheme in Ukraine now there is a war there?

On one hand we were told Ukrainians are making advances & that Russians are on the ropes. But right now we are rushing Bradleys & British Challenger MBTs. The German defense minister quit today, likely over reluctance to transfer Leopard MBTs to Ukraine. If Ukraine were winning with Russians depletes we would not be rushing massive amounts of armor assets to them. We are being gaslit.

Ukraine president will end up bolting the country at some point, and moving to Beverly Hills with all that money he's stolen from the US taxpayers. He may even get to host the academy awards.

On one hand we were told Ukrainians are making advances & that Russians are on the ropes. But right now we are rushing Bradleys & British Challenger MBTs. The German defense minister quit today, likely over reluctance to transfer Leopard MBTs to Ukraine. If Ukraine were winning with Russians depletes we would not be rushing massive amounts of armor assets to them. We are being gaslit.
Word is some units are not able to do their live fire training and proper traning because of all the arms we have sent there. Ridiculous.

Frankly, I might say screw it and get out of there and cut a deal with the winner for oil and gas.

Reactions: GeauxHerd
I’d have commando units go after everything Putin. His homes, his yachts, his money. Cut it off or blow it up.

Frankly, I might say screw it and get out of there and cut a deal with the winner for oil and gas.
This is what I find interesting about All this. The Dem party love authoritarian regimes. They have been communist sympathizers. They have always found Putin…or any Russian leader for that matter…admirable.

Herdman if trump was in office you’d support sending stuff to Ukraine without question.

Herdman if trump was in office you’d support sending stuff to Ukraine without question.
Where did thar post come from.? Out of left field?

Russia would have never invaded if Trump was in office. They knew better.

Mush Brain sat and watched then for a year or more build troops up. Now we are sending billions of dollars ans weapons over there. Too late. Money pit and we are being fleeced and damaging our security in the process.

The whole thing stinks to high heaven. Corruption, ineptness. Fraud, waste, abuse.

Reactions: ru4_mu2 and 19MU88

Mush Brain sat and watched then for a year or more build troops up. Now we are sending billions of dollars ans weapons over there. Too late. Money pit and we are being fleeced and damaging our security in the process.

The whole thing stinks to high heaven. Corruption, ineptness. Fraud, waste, abuse.
You're a lying idiot.

No lies there..facts
You're a lying idiot.

Russia would have never invaded if Trump was in office.
Lie #1
Mush Brain sat and watched then for a year or more build troops up.
Lie #2
damaging our security in the process
Lie #3
Corruption
Lie #4
ineptness
Lie #5
Lie #6
Lie #7

Lie #8

You're a lying idiot.

You're a lying idiot.

Lie #1

Lie #2

Lie #3

Lie #4

Lie #5

Lie #6

Lie #7

Lie #8

You're a lying idiot.
why didn't they invade Russia when Trump was in? Cmon, you fabricators, you said Trump was their buddy. If he was their buddy why didn't they just waltz in there and do it?

Mush completely watched it for a year. Hell, I watched it on commercial sat imagery. The whole world did.

^^^Liar. R2D2 supporting and defending liars.
r2d2-star-wars.gif

Think about it. You wouldn't like the answer to that question. moron.

Lie #1

Lie #2

Lie #3
Get out more, there was sat image available from commercial companeis watching the troops build ups. Fact.

Tell me why they didn't invade when Trump was in if was Russia's big buddy.

Get out more, there was sat image available from commercial companeis watching the troops build ups. Fact.
And Biden was not sitting by and doing nothing. You lying moron.
Tell me why they didn't invade when Trump was in if was Russia's big buddy.
Maybe you're pal, Putin, wanted your orange jesus to remain president. Maybe so he could receive praise and favors from the insurrectionist. <<<You don't like that answer.

Maybe you're pal, Putin, wanted your orange jesus to remain president. Maybe so he could receive praise and favors from the insurrectionist. <<<You don't like that answer.
wha did he do? What did Mush do?

And your crap about Trump in that post is stupid.

Extragreen the biggest liar on the board. Double whammy for him is that he thinks he sits in judgement of us all.

If roles were reversed you’d support aid going to Ukraine. I’m just pointing out how fake you are depending on who is in office.

I don’t remember being real crazy about being born the first time. I’m certainly not volunteering to do it a second time.

I don’t remember being real crazy about being born the first time. I’m certainly not volunteering to do it a second time.
At this rate, there's a time you'll give everything you've ever had to not have been born.

If roles were reversed you’d support aid going to Ukraine. I’m just pointing out how fake you are depending on who is in office.
Ok, gouge me for no reason. No, Ukraine is a hot mess. If we were going to have done something it should have been earlier. But, I really have never been for getting in that mess. I think there is lot of questions regadirng Ukraine and trouble seems to follow Mush Brain there. I see no real benefit in sending billions there and we keep doing it.

Ok, gouge me for no reason. No, Ukraine is a hot mess. If we were going to have done something it should have been earlier. But, I really have never been for getting in that mess. I think there is lot of questions regadirng Ukraine and trouble seems to follow Mush Brain there. I see no real benefit in sending billions there and we keep doing it.
No, the reason is you’re full of shit. If you can’t figure that out and can’t be honest about your position, then that’s on you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT