ADVERTISEMENT

We finally won one.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
I bet Lebron is mad.

mcclung-usatsi-2.png

I just saw they had the all-star game this past weekend. That's no all-star game though. Score was like 180 some to 170 some. They should call it the all-narcissist game. I have another name to call it, but I'm against racist names, so I'll refrain.

I also saw they had some sort of celebrity game. how many did rifle score? was he able to man up against Justin Bieber and hold his own?

• Haha
Reactions: i am herdman
I just saw they had the all-star game this past weekend. That's no all-star game though. Score was like 180 some to 170 some. They should call it the all-narcissist game. I have another name to call it, but I'm against racist names, so I'll refrain.

I also saw they had some sort of celebrity game. how many did rifle score? was he able to man up against Justin Bieber and hold his own?
rifle and the jonas brothers. what a backcourt.

He used to ball against Prince until he died

That dunk he did where he tapped it off the backboard was sick. If people are surprised a white guy can dunk, they've never seen Jordan Kilganon.
You are correct. When me and Jermaine showed up on the court, they thought oh boy there they are and they were biased. Jermaine would many times play half assed defense and would not rebound some days at all. Used to piss me off sometimes, can you d up and get on the boards, Jermaine and stop limping, you are not hurt. Got tired of being like Kurt Rambis in there cleaning up the glass and het got to act like Magic and Worthy all damn day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT