ADVERTISEMENT

Well it is over. Hillary will take it all

Where is this mythical $500 tax amount increase coming from? Completely made up fabrication. Anyone believing Govt would "eliminate" a $5000 premium, the IRS happily already accepts, is clueless on how govt works. Once again, we have liberals proudly raising the cost of living on the working man.....but calling it a "savings". I remember being promised that healthcare insurance premiums would be going down because of Obummercare too. Made up lies.

Back to my original question which no one answered. HOW DOES RAISING TAXES ON BUSINESSES RAISE INCOMES OF EMPLOYEES???

Yeah, that's the reason Bernie has a double digit lead in New Hampshire.

Lot of dopeheads up there probably. That's most likely why he's winning there. Who knows? New Hampshire might as well be Russia to me.

In the national polls, Hillary has a double digit lead over Bernie. She's going to steamroll him and then do the same to whoever the GOP jellyfish candidate is this year. Romney, McCain, Bob Dole, and this year's loser are four peas of the same pathetic pod of waste.

It is over for Bernie on when it goes to South Carolina.

Hillary and the Dems know it.

If the Republicans can't beat one of these clowns they never will. Probably never will. Too many people want hand outs these days.

It is over for Bernie on when it goes to South Carolina.

Hillary and the Dems know it.

If the Republicans can't beat one of these clowns they never will. Probably never will. Too many people want hand outs these days.

Like I said, you cons are fantastic prognosticators. Here's a poll released today. It's only ONE poll and we know things are fluid. But just so you know..........

DEMOCRATS/DEMOCRATIC LEANERS....
COLLEGE DEG
Tot Men Wom Yes No

Clinton 44% 38% 48% 45% 44%
Sanders 42 48 38 42 42
SMONE ELSE(VOL) 1 1 1 1 1
WLDN'T VOTE(VOL) 2 3 1 2 2
DK/NA 11 10 12 10 11

http://www.quinnipiac.edu/news-and-...y-poll/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2321

Maybe there are enough dreamers to put him in. They put Obama in twice. What exactly is this dream again? All of us living in dirt on rations of saltine crackers?

Sounds good. Gonna be fun watching all these people living high on the hog whining when nobody's motivated enough to keep it going.

im not saying this as a joke or as a slam but if anybody on here thinks Sanders economic message is anything other than lunacy then I don't know what to tell you.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
Where is this mythical $500 tax amount increase coming from? Completely made up fabrication. Anyone believing Govt would "eliminate" a $5000 premium, the IRS happily already accepts, is clueless on how govt works. Once again, we have liberals proudly raising the cost of living on the working man.....but calling it a "savings". I remember being promised that healthcare insurance premiums would be going down because of Obummercare too. Made up lies.

Back to my original question which no one answered. HOW DOES RAISING TAXES ON BUSINESSES RAISE INCOMES OF EMPLOYEES???

Don't forget Raleigh also major new regulations on businesses that will stimulate the economy.

What part of Sanders economic package has not been successfully accomplished in the past?

I wonder what part isn't being accomplished in the present.

If you don't want to work, you don't have to. Cradle to grave everything is already free. What is the ultimate intent, to let all the kids in on this secret so they stop even trying?

I wonder what part isn't being accomplished in the present.

If you don't want to work, you don't have to. Cradle to grave everything is already free. What is the ultimate intent, to let all the kids in on this secret so they stop even trying?

To get more people hooked on govt handouts. That equals more power to the govt.

It is kind of amusing to see all these people acting so helpless. So capable, yet duped into believing they're not.

I kind of think if people are dumb enough to believe it, maybe they deserve it. And maybe they're not capable. Hell, if they can't figure out the farce then they must just be too stupid.

Don't forget Raleigh also major new regulations on businesses that will stimulate the economy.

LMAO. Lets not confuse them anymore than they already are Cali. If I had collected a $1 bill every time I've been told on this site this very comment, I could have funded an infrastructure bridge building project on my own by now.

Of course if increased regulation actually equaled economy stimulation, 94 million working age, unemployed people would most likely be going to jobs now.

Still no one answering how taxing business more equals increased employee pay??? Anyone? Anyone?

Reactions: caliherd
LMAO. Lets not confuse them anymore than they already are Cali. If I had collected a $1 bill every time I've been told on this site this very comment, I could have funded an infrastructure bridge building project on my own by now.

Of course if increased regulation actually equaled economy stimulation, 94 million working age, unemployed people would most likely be going to jobs now.

Still no one answering how taxing business more equals increased employee pay??? Anyone? Anyone?

It doesn't but people that support that type of thinking they are getting the "man".

What they fail to realize is the "man" still has more money than they do and he can weather a storm better. They are actually hurting themselves by supporting this nonsense.

The wealthy do not create jobs. Their desire is to reduce the number of jobs, and/or, pay less for those jobs. The wealthy are winning (record profits) and you guys suck up to them while they do so. You consistently ignore the fact that twice as much of your tax money goes to subsidizing the wealthy than goes to the poor. One has to conclude you are blind in one eye and can't see with the other.

The wealthy do not create jobs. Their desire is to reduce the number of jobs, and/or, pay less for those jobs. The wealthy are winning (record profits) and you guys suck up to them while they do so. You consistently ignore the fact that twice as much of your tax money goes to subsidizing the wealthy than goes to the poor. One has to conclude you are blind in one eye and can't see with the other.

The wealthy do not create jobs? Are you insane?

Who creates them? The govt? The poor? The job fairy? Obama? Who?

My company President and his family are rich. So be it. But, they do create jobs, like it or not.

You do realize a lot of people would associate you as rich or an evil business owner.

Again, without investment and money jobs would not be created.

The wealthy do not create jobs? Are you insane?

Who creates them? The govt? The poor? The job fairy? Obama? Who?

My company President and his family are rich. So be it. But, they do create jobs, like it or not.

You do realize a lot of people would associate you as rich or an evil business owner.

Again, without investment and money jobs would not be created.
The last three jobs I had in tech were all private venture startups. All three have grown their companies (one sold ownership) to the point they've expanded their campuses to build more offices to house new employees.

Extra seriously dude I don't even know wherd you come from sometimes. All of those big corporations that you rail against all the time hire and employ millions of people. Guess what the guys at the top are super rich, the guys on the board are super rich, but me and millions more like me have a great life because of those rich guys and big corporations.

I have never worked for a poor guy or somebody on welfare ever.

Extra seriously dude I don't even know wherd you come from sometimes. All of those big corporations that you rail against all the time hire and employ millions of people. Guess what the guys at the top are super rich, the guys on the board are super rich, but me and millions more like me have a great life because of those rich guys and big corporations.

I have never worked for a poor guy or somebody on welfare ever.

No one said you didn't work for wealthy guys, dude. I said wealthy people don't create jobs.

Even the worst jobs pay enough to keep the workers big and fat. Look at all the tattoos and piercings they buy. Minimum wagers have money to burn already. Money's just a number.

Demand??? There are a lot of people "demanding" jobs right now. But they can't seem to find them. "Demand" alone has never funded the creation of a new business or start up. "Demand" for an existing business or industry doesn't create a job unless someone or some capital based entity decides to take the risk to fund the job creation activity.

Demand creates jobs? I demand someone build a factory. I demand someone start a construction company. I demand someone build a car.

Ok but you are probably wrong on saying Demand. Demand is consumer desire or willingness to pay a certain price for a product or service.

Demand doesn't create jobs. Somebody has to build it or provide that service. That is usually someone willing to spend the money to do so or invest in that.

There are a lot of people "demanding" jobs right now. But they can't seem to find them.

They're way too picky. Beggars trying to be choosers. They want the dream job doing what they want to do, in their ideal location, paying their ideal wage.

They want the dream job, which usually doesn't exist. A pretty good job can be had, but at some cost. Either move where the job is, do work nobody else wants to do or accept less pay.

Anybody who's begged longer than a month or two probably doesn't really want to work.

Demand creates jobs? I demand someone build a factory. I demand someone start a construction company. I demand someone build a car.

Ok but you are probably wrong on saying Demand. Demand is consumer desire or willingness to pay a certain price for a product or service.

Demand doesn't create jobs. Somebody has to build it or provide that service. That is usually someone willing to spend the money to do so or invest in that.

Demand creates jobs. Correct. If you don't believe it, watch what happens to all those jobs "created" by MickeyDs if someone doesn't buy their food.

Demand creates jobs. Correct. If you don't believe it, watch what happens to all those jobs "created" by MickeyDs if someone doesn't buy their food.

OK, but if they make a good product and a good value then that will create demand. But, someone has to invest capital to get it to market, set up the distribution channel, inventory, marketing, and to hire the employees.

I guess I need to go back to Marshall and get my money back because they don't know what the hell they are talking about in their school of business.

Demand can't create jobs. Demand might help drive investment, but really an entrepreneurial investment or spirit creates jobs.

OK, but if they make a good product and a good value then that will create demand. But, someone has to invest capital to get it to market, set up the distribution channel, inventory, marketing, and to hire the employees.

I guess I need to go back to Marshall and get my money back because they don't know what the hell they are talking about in their school of business.

Demand can't create jobs. Demand might help drive investment, but really an entrepreneurial investment or spirit creates jobs.

No. Another example, try to sell someone a great juicy steak at below a fair price immediately after they've pigged out on a fine meal, with the rule being that person has to eat it right then. You won't sell those steaks, even though they are great and cheap, because the demand wont be there. And if you always sell your steaks under the same conditions, there will be no jobs making steaks.

someone has to invest capital to get it to market, set up the distribution channel, inventory, marketing, and to hire the employees

Oh come on, anybody can do that. Strike this from the record. Doesn't count. That's not real work.

nl_0414-1_Jed.jpg

No. Another example, try to sell someone a great juicy steak at below a fair price immediately after they've pigged out on a fine meal, with the rule being that person has to eat it right then. You won't sell those steaks, even though they are great and cheap, because the demand wont be there. And if you always sell your steaks under the same conditions, there will be no jobs making steaks.

You really are going around and circles and frankly are not making any sense.

That's a marketing issue and breaks the good sound principles of marketing. That is not a job creation issue.

You really are going around and circles and frankly are not making any sense.

That's a marketing issue and breaks the good sound principles of marketing. That is not a job creation issue.

My example clearly shows that without demand for steaks, even though they are good and at a lower than fair price, no jobs are created in that business.

If low wage workers really wanted to make a stand, they would all band together, quit and learn to live without money period. Live off the land or out of the garbage. Stand with arms crossed as rich people's civilization breaks down and they too are forced into the forest to rummage for acorns.

Problem is although they do a lot of bitching, they're still happy enough with their situation that they just stick with it.

So once again, fake outrage over nothing.

I worked for a software enrollment start-up. I won't say who our main client was in the beginning but every state has this carrier (in some fashion) & every state had their own enrollment system. The one we created wasn't only designed to work with only one state - it was designed from the beginning to be customizable to each state. It was insane how much better our enrollment system was than literally every state we did business with. Our company built a version of a product far better than what was being used & we won clients. The company had grown approximately six times its original size in the five years I was there & we produced a better product than what Oracle was selling & Google was trying to do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT