ADVERTISEMENT

Were you impacted?

Then Trump in 2024 will be a landslide, and I got first dibs on a bet with greed over a perma-ban.

I won't allow you to forget this, but IF Trump runs and is the Republican nominee for President in the 2024 election, then you and I have a perma-ban bet. I have Trump. To be clear, that's Donald J. Trump, and not one of the kids. Don't be a coward this time around.
Lying magat Snotlicker refuses to take the bet he offered.

Starting to kinda feel sorry for Greed.

That's twice now in his miserable life that he chickened out on an opportunity to prove he's a man and no doubt is regretting it.

Didn't @extragreen leave his shopping cart in the middle of the store when he saw @alphasig1053 ?
Joanne The Scammer Running GIF by Super Deluxe

Greed's life is more messy than a Stormy Daniel's cream pie.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: WVUSerg
Then Trump in 2024 will be a landslide, and I got first dibs on a bet with greed over a perma-ban.

I won't allow you to forget this, but IF Trump runs and is the Republican nominee for President in the 2024 election, then you and I have a perma-ban bet. I have Trump. To be clear, that's Donald J. Trump, and not one of the kids. Don't be a coward this time around.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT