ADVERTISEMENT

While the Russians are preparing for a mass attack, our leaders have been hard at work

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
273946699_1401239277055912_3845762688342586760_n.jpg

Eventually "don't ask, don't tell" will only apply to heterosexuals.

If only Ignored Member were young enough to join the military today. He'd be welcomed with open arms, unlike back during the draft when he dodged it to avoid the embarrassment.

If only Ignored Member were young enough to join the military today. He'd be welcomed with open arms, unlike back during the draft when he dodged it to avoid the embarrassment.
There are former military members on this board who are lying idiots and hide behind ignore buttons.

A lot of people served at Fort Dix in New Jersey. The Ignored member is the commanding general of Fort Dick’s Out Wayne though. I hear they have a minor league baseball team, the Fort Dick’s Bulls.

A lot of people served at Fort Dix in New Jersey. The Ignored member is the commanding general of Fort Dick’s Out Wayne though. I hear they have a minor league baseball team, the Fort Dick’s Bulls.
^^^^Pervtard obsessed with other people's genitals.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT