ADVERTISEMENT

Who's the Bitch?

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
A four page thread was deleted yesterday due to one of your little cowardly bitches. It was the one about breaking records which contained pictures (all of which were from social media or included me in them) of about 10 girls. One of you bitches decided it would be a good idea to find out who one of the girls was and message them about it.

Why? What good does that do? I hook up with these girls - I don't mislead them into thinking I'm going to marry them or lead them astray and waste their time/heart. I don't care if some of these girls dislike me because of your cowardly action. What I care about is that these girls now have read the posts where many of you critiqued them and said things that would be hurtful for them to read. Obviously, none of you would have said those things if you knew there was any chance they would see them, because the point wasn't to hurt anyone.

So your cowardly, bitch action not only ruins this board, but what you think is doing a good or noble deed actually ends up hurting the feelings of these people.

Fvcking cowardly bitch. Go ahead and take responsibility for your action so the rest of the board can acknowledge the piece of shit that you are.

SpotlessAbleFireant-small.gif

I guess I'm more hurt over the fact that whoever contacted them, didn't provide me with a way of reaching out to them. If rifle can hit that crack, certainly with my looks and longevity, that would have likely sparked an interest. Can somebody inbox me the digits on the mexican chick that was sitting on the hood of the car? That's the one I want.

I'm guessing it has to be somebody that had high hopes of mating with one of the girls.

These girls are all out of state from the guy on this board who did it, so he had no chance (he'd have no chance even if he was a neighbor with them).

I know they think I'm a dick for what they saw on here, but I'm more bothered that they read some of the hurtful things people said when critiquing them. The dork who did it thinks he's some noble person for doing it, but he simply hurt people's feelings, needlessly, by doing it.

Last edited:
My employer? I'm a partner in everything I work with. I am my own employer. Sure, I have business partners, some of whom own more than I do, but nothing can be done, and I don't advertise what I do.

These girls are all out of state from the guy on this board who did it, so he had no chance (he'd have no chance even if he was a neighbor with them).

I know they think I'm a dick for what they saw on here, but I'm more bothered that they read some of the hurtful things people said when critiquing them. The dork who did it thinks he's some noble person for doing it, but he simply hurt people's feelings, needlessly, by doing it.
frankly, i figured you'd have learned the first time this happened years ago. no good deed (you posting pics of sloots for the board to banter over and have fun with) goes unpunished (some asshole outing you). it's bullshit. there's a bitch in every group. we all have fun ragging on each other on here and, for the most part, nobody takes this shit serious . . . well, most of us, anyhow.

hope you find out who it is so the motherfvcker can be outed and humiliated. i have a suspicion, i'm sure you probably know.

Dang man.

First off...wasn’t me.

Second...how many of these chicks contacted you after the fact? What did they say? I think the board would be interested in those conversations. Don’t hold back now.

Third...any straight man would enjoy seeing that thread because it has beautiful women in it. But I think there’s some serious faux outrage on your part because you got found out. If you truly cared about their feelings, you wouldn’t post their pictures online, bragging about sleeping with all of them. Don’t pretend to care about their feelings now.

That said, I get the anonymity aspect of it. Whoever contacted these chicks should be pistol whipped for breaking guy code, if nothing else.

Dang man.

First off...wasn’t me.

Second...how many of these chicks contacted you after the fact? What did they say? I think the board would be interested in those conversations. Don’t hold back now.

Third...any straight man would enjoy seeing that thread because it has beautiful women in it. But I think there’s some serious faux outrage on your part because you got found out. If you truly cared about their feelings, you wouldn’t post their pictures online, bragging about sleeping with all of them. Don’t pretend to care about their feelings now.

That said, I get the anonymity aspect of it. Whoever contacted these chicks should be pistol whipped for breaking guy code, if nothing else.

Same here. I am 100% okay with these girls knowing what you're really like but it's not my place to tell them. If I was going to tell anybody it would've been our mutual friend but I wouldn't do that either because she would be humiliated by what you said about her.

That said, there are plenty of people here that would probably love to do this...only a few have the ability to also delete the thread.

Wow, I kind of feel bad for comments now in that thread, though it was stated they’re all very attractive girls (though didn’t need the photoshop).

Reactions: ThunderCat98
My employer? I'm a partner in everything I work with. I am my own employer. Sure, I have business partners, some of whom own more than I do, but nothing can be done, and I don't advertise what I do.
I meant it in general for all posters, since it's no secret who many posters are on these forums.

The group of three of them who I said were friends (two of whom are roommates) sent a text saying shit like "I have the entire forum printed out and the FBI looking into this . . . we have all caught you . . . hearing from my lawyer," etc.

Of course nothing I did would make me criminally or even civilly liable, but I still apologized to them for upsetting them, being immature about it, etc. They've since gone off and messaged anyone they know who follows me and tried telling them about it. Some of those others have blocked me, which I don't care about, while at least four who they reached out to have said things along the lines of "These girls are constant drama and always have drama going on with others and usually among themselves, so I just laughed when they told me."

I apologized to those three friends, because I feel bad that they may have read some hurtful critiques about themselves. As some of their friends have said, they are trying to make this much worse than it was. I could see if I had posted provocative pictures they had sent me, detailed what we did, etc., but that wasn't the case. They've deleted a ton of Instagram messages they had sent me of pictures of themselves, things they've said to me when they liked me, etc., but I don't know if that's because they think I would share those or because they want to make it look like nothing ever happened and paint it as some sort of big fabrication. Again, I really don't care about that stuff, but eventually, if they continue the drama, I'll have to defend myself at some point instead of allowing them to change the narrative.

But I think there’s some serious faux outrage on your part because you got found out. If you truly cared about their feelings, you wouldn’t post their pictures online, bragging about sleeping with all of them. Don’t pretend to care about their feelings now.

That's not true at all. There is absolutely no relation between me caring about their feelings compared with me showing their public pictures and stating that I hooked up with them to people who don't know them. If I showed some guy in Washington an Instagram picture of a girl that I hooked up with from Florida, would that mean I don't care about her feelings? Of course not. It would be unreasonable to think that the girl would ever find out that I told somebody across the country that I hooked up with her.

If I was going to tell anybody it would've been our mutual friend but I wouldn't do that either because she would be humiliated by what you said about her.

Who is our mutual friend? I know you know many girls whom I've hooked up with, but I don't know of any mutual friends.

Who is our mutual friend? I know you know many girls whom I've hooked up with, but I don't know of any mutual friends.

The only one I went out with that you said you did not date. I should have put "friend" in quotations.

Last edited:
Well, I have to assume those girls are still reading this forum, so if you are, I kindly ask the Mexican girl who was sitting on the front of a vehicle to create an account on this board, and instant message me, and we'll arrange for a future hookup. I won't post any of your photos on this forum, mainly because I don't know how to do so, but I will take pics and show my friend, Sistersville.

Well, I have to assume those girls are still reading this forum, so if you are, I kindly ask the Mexican girl who was sitting on the front of a vehicle to create an account on this board, and instant message me, and we'll arrange for a future hookup. I won't post any of your photos on this forum, mainly because I don't know how to do so, but I will take pics and show my friend, Sistersville.

The one on the Range Rover? Tell her I know a good mechanic, and if she lets us spit roast her I'll give her his number.

A four page thread was deleted yesterday due to one of your little cowardly bitches. It was the one about breaking records which contained pictures (all of which were from social media or included me in them) of about 10 girls. One of you bitches decided it would be a good idea to find out who one of the girls was and message them about it.

Why? What good does that do? I hook up with these girls - I don't mislead them into thinking I'm going to marry them or lead them astray and waste their time/heart. I don't care if some of these girls dislike me because of your cowardly action. What I care about is that these girls now have read the posts where many of you critiqued them and said things that would be hurtful for them to read. Obviously, none of you would have said those things if you knew there was any chance they would see them, because the point wasn't to hurt anyone.

So your cowardly, bitch action not only ruins this board, but what you think is doing a good or noble deed actually ends up hurting the feelings of these people.

Fvcking cowardly bitch. Go ahead and take responsibility for your action so the rest of the board can acknowledge the piece of shit that you are.
Rifle, we don’t often agree with anything but I agree with you on this it’s definitely very very wrong. Until this person is outed be careful in the future.

The only one I went out with that you said you did not date. I should have put "friend" in quotations.

I don't even remember her name. I remember she was on the JV/all girl cheerleading squad, was a blonde, and enjoyed her mouth. I haven't talked to her since probably that night 20 years ago.

Well, I have to assume those girls are still reading this forum, so if you are, I kindly ask the Mexican girl who was sitting on the front of a vehicle to create an account on this board, .

She's one of the three behind this, though I think she is probably the least involved of the three, since I've been told by mutual friends that she is the least dramatic of that group. They messaged at least two other girls whose pictures were on here to tell them. Those two girls haven't said anything to me about it.

Coincidentally, one of the girls they messaged yesterday had just gone out with me the night before (Wednesday). One of that group asked the girl if she knew me, so that girl messaged me saying "Why would she randomly ask me that"? She assumed that for some reason I told the girl from that group that I had gone out with her the night before, which wasn't the case, so I had to explain it was just a coincidence. I told her that I'd explain it to her, but she didn't see to care and said that she wasn't writing her back, because that group of girls is nothing but drama.

Maybe they will see this too: anyone that thinks the FBI cares about this is a dipshit, and anyone that thinks you would not know that is twice the dipshit. .

I didn't quite give her my LSAT score, but I told her I know a thing or two about law, and I urged her not to waste her money on something like an attorney for something that would never amount to anything. I then went on a 10 paragraph apology explaining the dynamics of this board, that we (including me in that thread) act like immature 19 year old guys, etc.

They didn't respond. They just messaged as many people as they could and have now posted Instagram stories trying to call me out. I get it - it's juvenile, unthoughtful, and a jerk move to an extent. But these few girls - the ones their other friends tell me always are in the middle of some sort of drama - are trying to make this out to be something so much worse.

In the two months I have known them, I've had them tell me this:

Girl A was cool and I messed around with her a little one night. She has a DUI on her record, but all in all, seems like a cool girl.

Girl B told me that she is mad at Girl C because Girl C was telling people that Girl B has a bunch of sugar daddies. Girl B went to a concert/club with me one night where we saw Girl C who was working, so the drama unfolded a little there.

Girl C, who is roommates with Girl A, told me that Girl B beat her up about a year ago (legit punching her in the face) for making a comment about sugar daddies or something of the sort.

Before Girl C and I went out, I made sure that she cleared it with Girl A (roommates) so that I wouldn't get in between their friendship. Girl C said Girl A told her that it was cool, that we hadn't even talked in a month, and that we were just friends. But after Girl A found out that Girl C had stayed the night with me, Girl C told me that Girl A removed her from her Instagram page (again, they are roommates) and wasn't talking to her. Based on Instagram, that issue only lasted for a couple of days.

So just among the three of them, there is plenty of drama. But now they have something to unite and rally around, so I am glad I am good for something other than an 11" cock.

bro, you’ve been at this for years. What honestly is the point to this. Bragging about girls you’ve slept with? Who cares if they are hot or famous, Why? We came here for sports info, not to hear some guy lie about his body count. Im not impressed. This just shows how pathetic you are if anything tbh. Honestly no alpha man would do this. Are you okay bro? Stop chasing women we know you didn’t bang and chase a bag bro. How long are you going to keep this up? Why not settle down and start a family. Aren’t you 40?

Last edited:
bro, you’ve been at this for years. What honestly is the point to this. Bragging about girls you’ve slept with? Who cares if they are hot or famous, Why? Honestly no alpha man would do this. Are you okay bro? How long are you going to keep this up? Why not settle down and start a family. Aren’t you 40?
I'll give it a 1/10 rating, solely on effort of making profile.

bro, you’ve been at this for years. What honestly is the point to this. Bragging about girls you’ve slept with? Who cares if they are hot or famous, Why? Honestly no alpha man would do this. Are you okay bro? How long are you going to keep this up? Why not settle down and start a family. Aren’t you 40?

What is the point to this? It's entertainment. It's why all of us are here, moron. It's why we've done this for 20 years. Who cares if they are hot or famous? We all do. We are guys. We talk about girls just like we talk about everything else in life. Do I talk about girlfriends? No. Do guys on here talk about their wives like that? No. But hook-ups? Sure, we discuss those just like we'd do with friends at the bar. That's what guys do.

Did you pay that guy the $200 you scammed from him yet? Did your wife come back to you after she left you for beating her? Did you ever reimburse your mom for rent for living with her until you were 30? Aren't you the dork you repeatedly boasted about the blondes from some little shithole town in WV that you hooked up with in college? Are you still taking selfies of your armpits in the mirror at gyms?

• Haha
Reactions: AmeriKenny
What is the point to this? It's entertainment. It's why all of us are here, moron. It's why we've done this for 20 years. Who cares if they are hot or famous? We all do. We are guys. We talk about girls just like we talk about everything else in life. Do I talk about girlfriends? No. Do guys on here talk about their wives like that? No. But hook-ups? Sure, we discuss those just like we'd do with friends at the bar. That's what guys do.

Did you pay that guy the $200 you scammed from him yet? Did your wife come back to you after she left you for beating her? Did you ever reimburse your mom for rent for living with her until you were 30? Aren't you the dork you repeatedly boasted about the blondes from some little shithole town in WV that you hooked up with in college? Are you still taking selfies of your armpits in the mirror at gyms?

Funny thing about this response.....

That isnt Fever.

I would post the original message but it has your personal info.

But the female pretty much called you a liar and she doesnt even know who you are. But im sure you know who it will be because of the pending libel lawsuit. #MeToo is a hell of a contingent to **** with.

You are a creep ass libel bitch that is upset you got exposed.

Exposed for what? Doing what we have done for 20 years on here? Talking about girls? Nothing I have said in that thread was "exposed" or incorrect. If you weren't such a moron, Fever, you'd have learned years ago like the others know on here that I cover my ass. In other words, all of the IG messages these three girls sent including referencing what we did, the provocative pics, etc. are still there . . . they have gone and deleted them on IG, but they were already screenshotted before them. That's what you do when you know you're dealing with drama girls like they are.

Good Luck with the Libel Police report that got filed against you.

There is no such thing as "libel police," moron. No police get involved with libel. That is a civil situation, not a criminal. You really are as dumb as you look, huh?

I would post the original message but it has your personal info.

But the female pretty much called you a liar and she doesnt even know who you are. But im sure you know who it will be because of the pending libel lawsuit. #MeToo is a hell of a contingent to **** with.

Good luck with that considering I have pictures with all three of them, including text messages showing there was more than a friendship. See, that's why you save messages, since people can delete their messages on IG and make you look like the lying one.

I thought you would have learned by now, Fever?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT