ADVERTISEMENT

Who's the Bitch?

But they are. You said some girl has a restraining order against me. You said I harassed some girl in Dallas. You said I asked one of those girls for a random picture. You said that one of the girls has no idea who I am. They're all your lies, and you try to blame others for them.

Either you're too stupid to learn that you get shot down each time or you're too dumb to articulate what others are telling you correctly. They both are believable, because you know, H.E.L.P program and all.

I repeated, big difference.

But keep up those lies bruh

Probably because his 'new' car ran out of gas.

Damn, I forgot about that one. The Caddy that he boasted about paying cash for, even though he was still living at his mom's, and claimed it was "brand new" . . . but was 11 years old, so "brand new" to him.

Damn, I forgot about that one. The Caddy that he boasted about paying cash for, even though he was still living at his mom's, and claimed it was "brand new" . . . but was 11 years old, so "brand new" to him.

Still better than having a restraining order put out against him. Having his reputation soiled in Salt Lake City.

Rifle, I want you to show no mercy on him. What he has done is beyond reprehensible
Time for somebody to learn a lesson.

Rifle, I want you to show no mercy on him. What he has done is beyond reprehensible
Time for somebody to learn a lesson.

Man Shut the **** up. You are the weirdest mf on this site.

You are a grown man that steady dick rides other man.

Still better than having a restraining order put out against him.

Please, by all means, tell us about who filed this restraining order. You claim I harassed a girl in Dallas. Is this the same girl who put a restraining order against me, because for that to happen, I'd have to be notified.

For a decade, you've tried making repeated attempts at some foolish claims. You've made a bunch more in this thread but can't back any of them up. I just quickly proved that multiple of your claims are bogus, but I can't disprove this one because it's hard to disprove something that doesn't exist.

Having his reputation soiled in Salt Lake City.

Having your reputation soiled in SLC is like beating your wife when nobody else is home. If nobody is there to witness it and she only posts about it on Instagram, does it count?

Please, by all means, tell us about who filed this restraining order. You claim I harassed a girl in Dallas. Is this the same girl who put a restraining order against me, because for that to happen, I'd have to be notified.

For a decade, you've tried making repeated attempts at some foolish claims. You've made a bunch more in this thread but can't back any of them up. I just quickly proved that multiple of your claims are bogus, but I can't disprove this one because it's hard to disprove something that doesn't exist.

Having your reputation soiled in SLC is like beating your wife when nobody else is home. If nobody is there to witness it and she only posts about it on Instagram, does it count?

Stop lying nobody believes you.

And keep with the wife beater claim, im sure Fever would love to add another Libel lawsuit against you.

Stop lying nobody believes you.

And keep with the wife beater claim, im sure Fever would love to add another Libel lawsuit against you.

Andrew "Herd Fever"/2.0" Martin . . . who lived with his mother until he was 30, who can't hold a job longer than a few months, who was banned as an Uber driver, who takes selfies in gym mirrors of his armpits, who is a fat goofy-looking bastard with Coke glass bottom glasses, who boasts about paying cash for a 10 year old Cadillac, who excelled in the H.E.L.P. program, who got arrested for smoking weed in a car a few houses away from his mother's house, who stole one of SeaWorld's animals to marry,

BEATS HIS WIFE!

Want to see three bitches whom I've never hooked up with or have gone out with:

SAQ2rWc.jpg

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Andrew "Herd Fever"/2.0" Martin . . . who lived with his mother until he was 30, who can't hold a job longer than a few months, who was banned as an Uber driver, who takes selfies in gym mirrors of his armpits, who is a fat goofy-looking bastard with Coke glass bottom glasses, who boasts about paying cash for a 10 year old Cadillac, who excelled in the H.E.L.P. program, who got arrested for smoking weed in a car a few houses away from his mother's house, who stole one of SeaWorld's animals to marry,

BEATS HIS WIFE!

1. Not fever
2. You cry about personal information but openly posts his name.
3. Fever never beat his wife
4. Fever is still with his wife in their new house they purchased.
5. You are still a creep ass bitch that have a restraining order which is keeping him from another College coaching position

Want to see three bitches whom I've never hooked up with or have gone out with:

SAQ2rWc.jpg

Still posting personal pictures that you creep on other people social media about?

Further shows how much of a creep you are.

1. Not fever
2. You cry about personal information but openly posts his name.
3. Fever never beat his wife
4. Fever is still with his wife in their new house they purchased.
5. You are still a creep ass bitch that have a restraining order which is keeping him from another College coaching position

1) Shamu lies better than you
2) You posted my name in the text message, stupid
3) You should tell his wife that, as she told her friends exactly that and posted about it on Instagram. I even posted those Instagram pictures/captions where she talked about it, and you came on here claiming that she was referring to her ex-boyfriend. You then said you beat him up because of it. Then, when I asked how long you had been with her (dating and marriage), you said about a decade. In other words, your claim is that she was posting recent information pertaining to having been beaten by an ex 10 years ago? Read #1 again,
4) I'm sure they are. That's what happens when you get two people who have no other options. It's as dysfunctional as a 30 year old guy living off of his momma'.
5) So not only do I have a restraining order, but your claim is now that this fabricated restraining order has prevented me from getting a coaching position? Read #1 again.

1) Shamu lies better than you
2) You posted my name in the text message, stupid
3) You should tell his wife that, as she told her friends exactly that and posted about it on Instagram. I even posted those Instagram pictures/captions where she talked about it, and you came on here claiming that she was referring to her ex-boyfriend. You then said you beat him up because of it. Then, when I asked how long you had been with her (dating and marriage), you said about a decade. In other words, your claim is that she was posting recent information pertaining to having been beaten by an ex 10 years ago? Read #1 again,
4) I'm sure they are. That's what happens when you get two people who have no other options. It's as dysfunctional as a 30 year old guy living off of his momma'.
5) So not only do I have a restraining order, but your claim is now that this fabricated restraining order has prevented me from getting a coaching position? Read #1 again.

Granted there is no way possible you would know her friends, further proves you are nothing more than a lying ass creep.

Granted there is no way possible you would know her friends, further proves you are nothing more than a lying ass creep.

You’re getting caught in your lies.
The girl says she doesn’t want me to know her first name, but she allegedly told you about some girl in Dallas who has a restraining order against me. But if I don’t know the girl’s friends like you claim, why would her first name be an issue?

To further prove your claim is bogus:
1) you just claimed that I don’t know the friends of this fabricated girl who has a restraining order against me
2) that means I would have no relations with the girl who has the order against me, which means that I’d be some random stalker. In that case, if I were staking some girl in Dallas enough to get a restraining order, wouldn’t I easily be able to get her friends names?

Man Shut the **** up. You are the weirdest mf on this site.

You are a grown man that steady dick rides other man.
Eat me, you big fat Urkel.

You are grown man who ripped off another man over basketball tickets. A fellow herd fan to boot. That's beyond low.

Now you are a rat who went a shared information on this forum. So who is riding some guys dick, you obsessed jock sniffer.

You’re getting caught in your lies.
The girl says she doesn’t want me to know her first name, but she allegedly told you about some girl in Dallas who has a restraining order against me. But if I don’t know the girl’s friends like you claim, why would her first name be an issue?

To further prove your claim is bogus:
1) you just claimed that I don’t know the friends of this fabricated girl who has a restraining order against me
2) that means I would have no relations with the girl who has the order against me, which means that I’d be some random stalker. In that case, if I were staking some girl in Dallas enough to get a restraining order, wouldn’t I easily be able to get her friends names?

1. I told her about the restraining order
2. At first she claimed she didnt know who you was but then backtracked and said she does.
3. What Lies? I posted the conversation
4. Your reading comprehension is lacking, clearly I meant you dont know fever wife or her friends for you to claim her friends told you he beat on her which is false.
5. You are a stalker which you have proven yourself on here over the years.

Stop trying to twist up words you ****ing creep.

Eat me, you big fat Urkel.

You are grown man who ripped off another man over basketball tickets. A fellow herd fan to boot. That's beyond low.

Now you are a rat who went a shared information on this forum. So who is riding some guys dick, you obsessed jock sniffer.

Go back to the hole you crawled out of.

1. I told her about the restraining order
2. At first she claimed she didnt know who you was but then backtracked and said she does.
3. What Lies? I posted the conversation
4. Your reading comprehension is lacking, clearly I meant you dont know fever wife or her friends for you to claim her friends told you he beat on her which is false.
5. You are a stalker which you have proven yourself on here over the years.

Stop trying to twist up words you ****ing creep.

1) So you have knowledge of this restraining order? Then, by all means, share the info! Let me know who this secret person is in Dallas (or wherever) that has a restraining order against me which is prohibiting me from getting a coaching job.
2) So she lied about me, but now she is trust worthy and honest suddenly? Sounds legit.
3) all 50 you’ve listed in this thread
4) I didn’t say that I knew Shamu’s friends. They lost to each other in the comments under their pictures about having been beaten by you
5) says the guy who creates a fake name on here after being banned, pretends not to be who you are, and reads a board to try and find info out about me to then go track down girls I’ve hooked up with/gone out with to try and get more info.

fat, stupid, poor, ugly, and dishonest is a tough way to go through life.

Have you tried Lyft since Uber won’t let you drive for them?

A four page thread was deleted yesterday due to one of your little cowardly bitches. It was the one about breaking records which contained pictures (all of which were from social media or included me in them) of about 10 girls. One of you bitches decided it would be a good idea to find out who one of the girls was and message them about it.

Why? What good does that do? I hook up with these girls - I don't mislead them into thinking I'm going to marry them or lead them astray and waste their time/heart. I don't care if some of these girls dislike me because of your cowardly action. What I care about is that these girls now have read the posts where many of you critiqued them and said things that would be hurtful for them to read. Obviously, none of you would have said those things if you knew there was any chance they would see them, because the point wasn't to hurt anyone.

So your cowardly, bitch action not only ruins this board, but what you think is doing a good or noble deed actually ends up hurting the feelings of these people.

Fvcking cowardly bitch. Go ahead and take responsibility for your action so the rest of the board can acknowledge the piece of shit that you are.
Guarantee this dude (the real bitch in this story) hasn't done anything with any of these girls. Lying and disrespecting women on a Marshall Rivals message board. I mean, really, Marshall? ****ing Marshall?! All time weak move. Trying to impress simps on a Marshall message board by lying about women who wouldn't give you the time of day. Soft. The only reason they call you "riflearm2" is for all the time you spend jerking off on the internet, pretending you're something you're not.

Reactions: 19MU88 and 2.0
Guarantee this dude (the real bitch in this story) hasn't done anything with any of these girls. Lying and disrespecting women on a Marshall Rivals message board. I mean, really, Marshall? ****ing Marshall?! All time weak move. Trying to impress simps on a Marshall message board by lying about women who wouldn't give you the time of day. Soft. The only reason they call you "riflearm2" is for all the time you spend jerking off on the internet, pretending you're something you're not.

Welcome. It's nice to have somebody with a decent understanding of grammar and spelling try an attempt. The problem with it is that many of these people have known me in real life for 20 years. They know who I am, the girls I've dated, etc. There are more than a few on here who know, in real life, the girls I've dated. In other words, you claim that I have to fabricate about hooking up with girls rings hollow with them, since they all know my history.

You, on the other hand, are a nameless, faceless, dork who tries to act tough. So since I am open with who I am, how about you try the same, coward?

1) So you have knowledge of this restraining order? Then, by all means, share the info! Let me know who this secret person is in Dallas (or wherever) that has a restraining order against me which is prohibiting me from getting a coaching job.
2) So she lied about me, but now she is trust worthy and honest suddenly? Sounds legit.
3) all 50 you’ve listed in this thread
4) I didn’t say that I knew Shamu’s friends. They lost to each other in the comments under their pictures about having been beaten by you
5) says the guy who creates a fake name on here after being banned, pretends not to be who you are, and reads a board to try and find info out about me to then go track down girls I’ve hooked up with/gone out with to try and get more info.

fat, stupid, poor, ugly, and dishonest is a tough way to go through life.

Have you tried Lyft since Uber won’t let you drive for them?

Poor??

Welcome. It's nice to have somebody with a decent understanding of grammar and spelling try an attempt. The problem with it is that many of these people have known me in real life for 20 years. They know who I am, the girls I've dated, etc. There are more than a few on here who know, in real life, the girls I've dated. In other words, you claim that I have to fabricate about hooking up with girls rings hollow with them, since they all know my history.

You, on the other hand, are a nameless, faceless, dork who tries to act tough. So since I am open with who I am, how about you try the same, coward?

Nobody on here know you in real life, stop ****ing lying.

The only person here that actually knows you outed you and said your family laughs at you and doesnt **** with you.

Reactions: Real_Maui_Monaco

Always so quick to know someones personal life on a freaking message board.

You are a freaking creep who continually lies about the women you hook up with. You cant get a college coaching job because of an active restraining order. You spoke ill about women in Utah who either A dont know you or B didnt hook up with you. And now you are facing a libel lawsuit because of your post.

Reactions: Real_Maui_Monaco

Poor. Need a definition?

Poor is somebody who has to live with their mom at 30 years old, boasts about buying a "brand new" Caddy with cash when it is actually 10 years old ("but it's brand new to me!"), and drives Uber to be able to pay rent since his wife moved across the country after getting beaten by her husband.

If so Poor, how did he come up with the money to buy a house where the medium cost of a house in almost $500k?

Nobody on here know you in real life, stop ****ing lying.

The only person here that actually knows you outed you and said your family laughs at you and doesnt **** with you.

I've met many, many people on here in real life. Who, besides you, ever said that about my family? Your lies are so bad that your wife is actually offering to get beaten by you now to distract you from this board.

You are a freaking creep who continually lies about the women you hook up with. .

Name all of these girls whom I lie about hooking up with.

You cant get a college coaching job because of an active restraining order. .

You claim to have knowledge of this, but you can't name the girl, can't name where she lives/lived, and can't provide any proof. Try better lies.

You spoke ill about women in Utah who either A dont know you or B didnt hook up with you.

Not only did I not speak ill of them, but they ALL know me and either hooked up with me or went out with me. Again, it is very, very easy to prove.

And now you are facing a libel lawsuit because of your post.

Yawn. Let me know when that gets filed. Until then, keep beating your wife.

You still dont have a clue who I spoke to and I know it is killing you inside.

You claim to have talked to somebody who lied about me and admitted to lying. Great source.

Is this your same source for all of the bogus info you keep trying?

If so Poor, how did he come up with the money to by a house where the medium cost of a house in almost $500k?

"Medium?" God, you're a moron. You're looking for "median," not "medium," stupid.

And it's "buy," not "by."

Just spoke with Fever.

He said since its impossible to stalk him and his wife, stop bringing up shit from 5+ years ago. Come up with something new and recent.

And stop saying he beat his wife, that shit aint cool but people shouldnt expect anything less from a stalking ass creep like you.

Oh and he thinks its hilarious you got his twitter account shut down because he didnt delete the tweets he said about you 3 years ago. When is the next time you are going to San Diego? He wants to meet up.

For a man to keep a folder of another mans pictures on your computer shows how much of a creep you are.

And if everything is a lie and false, why did you delete all of your posts on the previous thread?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT