ADVERTISEMENT

Who's the Bitch?

tenor.gif

I dont know about the 3 girls......I know of one

Every single one of those girls has gone out with me. At least half have a picture with me. Every single one has IG messages showing that they not only know me, but that we also have hung out, stayed the night, or something along those lines. So whichever one of those three you're talking to is entirely lying and not just trying to save face a little bit. Again, it's all easily provable and traceable. If that wasn't the case, the girl would have no problem with you saying her first name, then I could quickly and easily prove that she not only knows me but has spent time with just me.

You are nothing more than a Narcissist Beta Bitch of a man and have been all your life.

It is no wonder than women run from you and file restraining orders against you all over the country.

Reactions: AmeriKenny
Every single one of those girls has gone out with me. At least half have a picture with me. Every single one has IG messages showing that they not only know me, but that we also have hung out, stayed the night, or something along those lines. So whichever one of those three you're talking to is entirely lying and not just trying to save face a little bit. Again, it's all easily provable and traceable. If that wasn't the case, the girl would have no problem with you saying her first name, then I could quickly and easily prove that she not only knows me but has spent time with just me.

NOBODY BELIEVES YOU CREEP

It is no wonder than women run from you and file restraining orders against you all over the country.

Ha. What?

NOBODY BELIEVES YOU CREEP

From the guy who claims he isn't Fever. You realize you're the only dork who ran around here calling guys "alphas" and "betas," right, dork.

Why don't you ask your girl to tell you to share her first name? You claimed that she doesn't know me, has no idea who I am, has never hung out with me, etc. So in that case, she'd have no problem sharing just her first name, and I can easily prove otherwise.

We both know that won't happen, because we both know the truth.

Good Luck with your reputation and business dealings in Utah because it appears one of the girls isnt someone to **** with.

Ha. What?

From the guy who claims he isn't Fever. You realize you're the only dork who ran around here calling guys "alphas" and "betas," right, dork.

Why don't you ask your girl to tell you to share her first name? You claimed that she doesn't know me, has no idea who I am, has never hung out with me, etc. So in that case, she'd have no problem sharing just her first name, and I can easily prove otherwise.

We both know that won't happen, because we both know the truth.

I know her first name

I know her first name

And if he she has no idea who she is, like you claim she said, she'd have no problem with sharing her first name, right? I mean, what could that hurt since she has no idea who I am, right?

Good Luck with your reputation and business dealings in Utah because it appears one of the girls isnt someone to **** with.

Well, I've fvcked with just about all of them, so that doesn't appear to be true.
Now, are you going to explain why simply sharing a first name of a person who claims she has no idea who I am is bad? What could it hurt other than allowing me to easily prove that she is lying?

Another female you previously posted on here has a restraining order against you.

Tell the real reason why you cant get another coaching job creep.

Reactions: wvu2007
Well, I've fvcked with just about all of them, so that doesn't appear to be true.
Now, are you going to explain why simply sharing a first name of a person who claims she has no idea who I am is bad? What could it hurt other than allowing me to easily prove that she is lying?

Stop lying nobody believes you

Why do you need to know who it is?

So you can harrass them like you do everyone else in your life? Your own family dont **** with you.

If your such a tough guy, Go to San Diego and run the fade with fever. He has been waiting for 10 years.

Go back to Daytona Beach and get your money back from the college student and dont call the police this time. Apologize to the girl you harrassed in Dallas, and stop fronting for the message board you bitch ass creep.

And another girl asked why you posted a picture of her when you were just some guy who asked for a picture.

Bitch ass Creep.

Another female you previously posted on here has a restraining order against you.

There isn't a single person who has a restraining order against me. Christ, you're a moron. Again, I believe that would be public info, so please share that person's name. We all need to laugh at you some more.

Why do you need to know who it is?

So you can harrass them like you do everyone else in your life? Your own family dont **** with you.

If she has no idea who I am, it would be hard to harass her, because then I wouldn't have her contact info, right? A first name wouldn't give me much.

You spell even worse than Fever. Did you get dumber, Fever, or are you trying to act dumber than usual?

If your such a tough guy, Go to San Diego and run the fade with fever. He has been waiting for 10 years.

Go back to Daytona Beach and get your money back from the college student and dont call the police this time. Apologize to the girl you harrassed in Dallas, and stop fronting for the message board you bitch ass creep.

Yeah, you know who Fever is, but it isn't you. I get it - for 10 years, I have made you my bitch on here and made the entire board laugh at you. You got caught scamming a guy on here for $200, and you were banned from the board for it. You got caught beating your wife which is why she left you. You lived with your mom until you were 30. I get it - you've been humiliated for a decade on here at my hands, and now you're trying to do whatever you can to turn the tables. The problem is you're too stupid to do it. You tell these other girls bogus claims, then you either accept their lies or lie and blame it on them.

The things you're claiming are so bizarrely false that it makes me wonder if not being able to beat your wife anymore has made you go crazy. Restraining order? Harassing a girl in Dallas? Stop, fat boy.

And another girl asked why you posted a picture of her when you were just some guy who asked for a picture.

Bitch ass Creep.

You aren't good at this. At first, I thought they were feeding you lies. But I know they aren't dumb enough to make the claim that I was just some guy who randomly approached them and asked for a picture, so now I know they aren't actually telling you this stuff. Only you would be dumb enough to make that excuse.

Good Luck you stalking ass creep
Good luck after I get done dealing with you. You thief. You are worse than Benedict Arnold. Nobody ****s with my forum. Your ass is grass, mister.

Good luck after I get done dealing with you. You thief. You are worse than Benedict Arnold. Nobody ****s with my forum. Your ass is grass, mister.

You know why this is happening, don't you?? It's because you didn't have "the talk" with him when he started posting again.

By the way, what are you going to do about it? Whine to Chris?

Very entertaining thread. Real bitch move by 2.0 though.

I have a bad feeling we might be witnessing the end of Pullman.

Very entertaining thread. Real bitch move by 2.0 though.

Aren't you a brother? I'm holding you responsible. If any of my fellow crackers get out of line, I hold their honky ass accountable. Fever needs to be dealt with. If Malcolm or Martin were still with us, they wouldn't put up with his bitch-ass.

Think of this: Fever never posts on here. Yet he is so eaten up with me after getting abused for a decade on here, that he tracks down girls I've hooked up with/gone out with to try and rat this board out. Then, he comes back here, makes bogus claims, and blames those claims on them.

None of them have said they have no idea who I am. None of them have said I was some random guy who asked to take a picture with them. Why lie and blame it on them?

On OF, 2.0 said he had no idea who fever is. So he fvcked that lie up.

He's fvcked his whole life up. The guy had 9 jobs in a 2.5 year span since he couldn't hold one down. I offered to hire him to clean my offices, but he didn't accept.

He claimed his wife moved back to NY because she had to care for a sick family member, yet she told all her friends (and all of Instagram) it was because her husband (Fever) physically abused her.

He's fvcked his whole life up. The guy had 9 jobs in a 2.5 year span since he couldn't hold one down. I offered to hire him to clean my offices, but he didn't accept.

He claimed his wife moved back to NY because she had to care for a sick family member, yet she told all her friends (and all of Instagram) it was because her husband (Fever) physically abused her.

Yet Fever and his wife just bought a house together in San Diego

Stop lying nobody believes you

I can post dozens upon dozens of text messages (not social media messages, text messages) with Chanel, some as recent as Saturday. I was in LA last weekend because of Chanel.

Christ. How pathetic must you be to try and continue to claim that it is some sort of fraud. Hell, you can go through my followers list and see tons of celebs/music artists who follow me.

So now you're saying that it is Chanel who said I am some random guy as opposed to one of these Utah girls? You can't even keep your claims correct.

So how much do you know Chanel West Coast creep

Enough that I was in LA for her last weekend. Enough that I can post dozens upon dozens of texts between us. Enough that after she gave me her number, I didn't reach out for so long that her guy asked if I had hit her up yet.

5LeNrgJ.jpg

Some of those girls you stalked down in my pics . . . they've been with me when I've linked up with other artists. They've witnessed artists come up and hug me when they see me in their dressing room, seen artists give me their cell and ask me to help them/reach out/stay in touch, etc. You just aren't good at this, wife-beater.

Why do you try so hard, continue to fail, and never learn how dumb you look? Remember when you said I didn't know Meek, he didn't know me, and your cousin was his best friend so you were going to ask him? Did that one blow up in your face, too, fat boy?

You know why this is happening, don't you?? It's because you didn't have "the talk" with him when he started posting again.

By the way, what are you going to do about it? Whine to Chris?
That's because I know who it is and so does everyone else. There is no defense for him.

I can post dozens upon dozens of text messages (not social media messages, text messages) with Chanel, some as recent as Saturday. I was in LA last weekend because of Chanel.

Christ. How pathetic must you be to try and continue to claim that it is some sort of fraud. Hell, you can go through my followers list and see tons of celebs/music artists who follow me.

So now you're saying that it is Chanel who said I am some random guy as opposed to one of these Utah girls? You can't even keep your claims correct.

Enough that I was in LA for her last weekend. Enough that I can post dozens upon dozens of texts between us. Enough that after she gave me her number, I didn't reach out for so long that her guy asked if I had hit her up yet.

5LeNrgJ.jpg

Some of those girls you stalked down in my pics . . . they've been with me when I've linked up with other artists. They've witnessed artists come up and hug me when they see me in their dressing room, seen artists give me their cell and ask me to help them/reach out/stay in touch, etc. You just aren't good at this, wife-beater.

Why do you try so hard, continue to fail, and never learn how dumb you look? Remember when you said I didn't know Meek, he didn't know me, and your cousin was his best friend so you were going to ask him? Did that one blow up in your face, too, fat boy?

Also im 215......not fat buddy

these aren't my claims....

dont kill the messager

But they are. You said some girl has a restraining order against me. You said I harassed some girl in Dallas. You said I asked one of those girls for a random picture. You said that one of the girls has no idea who I am. They're all your lies, and you try to blame others for them.

Either you're too stupid to learn that you get shot down each time or you're too dumb to articulate what others are telling you correctly. They both are believable, because you know, H.E.L.P program and all.

That's because I know who it is and so does everyone else. There is no defense for him.

Doesn't matter. You said every new poster or someone who hasn't posted in a long time gets "the talk". You lied yet again. Have you whined to Chris yet??

Reactions: 2.0
Doesn't matter. You said every new poster or someone who hasn't posted in a long time gets "the talk". You lied yet again. Have you whined to Chris yet??
Hey 2.0 Fever dont screw it up here. Oh you already did. Therefore you are on the list.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT